The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,980 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 390 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This foundation has amazing coverage. It goes on smooth and leaves a silky feeling to your face. Unfortunately i have dry skin in several areas on my face and when i applied this foundation is caused those areas to crack and flake. Not cute! :( I did recommend this to a friend that has oily skin and she loved it! So overall this is an amazing product, just not for me.
I wanted to love this foundation so bad. In fact at first I did. It applied like a dream. Had the most amazing consistency and wonderful full coverage. I was sold, and the fact that it/s only $5 was icing on the cake. Until an hour later that is. My skin is very oily and this foundation, although it is supposed to help you stay matte, made me so much more oily! All I wanted to do was wash it off my face. Tried it several times with different primers to no avail. This just does not work for oily skin, but I encourage everybody to try it for themselves. It really is a nice foundation, it just doesn't work for all skin types
Love it! very good product , i have combo skin but most of it oily and it does work great for me ,
I received this in the Rimmel #staymatte voxbox. I love how light and airy this foundation is. Great coverage and texture.
I didn't like this foundation at all.It doesn't cover well and certainly didn't stay on well.
It covered everything, made my face matte. all day. kept my pores from looking as big as they usually are.
I like this product! Its a wonderful texture, matches my skin tone and makes my face look smooth. It did make my face a little bit greasy and didn't stay on as long as i wouldve liked it to
I received this in my UniVoxBox and was excited to try it. I love trying new foundations because I can't seem to find one that I like. When I put it on it seemed to work really well with very good coverage. However, throughout the day it dried out my face so bad that I literally had skin flaking off of my face! I couldn't wait to wash it off and my face has been broken out since I tried it 3 days ago. I wouldn't recommend.
This foundation gives a matte finish with medium to build able coverage. I love how it looks and it makes my skin feel so soft. The only problem is that i have some dry patches on my face and it clings to them which I can over look because I love it so much. I think it would be best for oily or combination skin.
I finally found a product that doesn't clog my pores make my face a oil field or crease. I have VERY oily skin and this is the first product I've found that i don't need to constantly reapply powder or use blot off excess oil. I don't need to use very much at all and it's very affordable.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos