4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,137 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Excellent coverage! A think foundation that covers those imperfections very well. I have some redness on my cheeks and it does the job beautifully. Very easy blending with a sponge.
Just got this in my univoxbox and I absolutely love it! it makes my skin feel smooth and it isn't too heavy! would love to buy more when I run out!
Really nice quality drugstore foundation! Stumbled upon this at Target and it seemed promising! This is one of my favorite drug store foundations!
I love this foundation! I was already a fan of the Rimmel brand, and when I tried this product I was amazed how long it wore!
Si que me encanta esta base es super cubriente y no deja el maquillaje pesado y como soy de cutis graso me controa el brillo es genial
I got this in the #univoxbox today. I love it!! It comes out thick but goes on smooth and gives a smooth and even coverage. It blends perfectly with my skin.
Received this product in an influenster voxbox really enjoy it especially after a breakout and having some scars and spots left. It's fairly thick so it covers the skin very well
I received this in the Rimmel #staymatte voxbox. I love how light and airy this foundation is. Great coverage and texture.
This is good for matching skin tones but it didn't really help my skin look matte. I don't have oily skin but when I wore this I found that my face looked more oily than normal.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I'm very fair and find this shade (True Ivory) a good match for my skin tone. It has nice coverage and doesn't oxidize on my skin, but I'm not a fan of the thick, mousse-like texture.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos