8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,214 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love,love,love this foundation! I've been wanting to try this foundation but never bought it. so i was so happy when i received it! It makes my face sooo smooth
I have been using this product a lot here lately. It's a hit and a miss. It seems like everyday it applies totally different. It is very thick and does have a great matte effect. You have to be careful to keep from looking Cakey
This foundation does what it says. It delivers superb oil control and has fairly good coverage. it is a mousse that is a bit harder to spread, and tends to look cakey in natural light, but if you are looking for an affordable option to heavily cover and control oils, this is suitable.
Me gusta mucho esta base aunq soy de piel seca pero descubri q usando una hidrante andes de usarla me va buenisimo me dura muchisimo sin tener q estar retocandome de verdad q quiero comprar otra para tenerla de reserva la adora se a convertido en una de mis favoritas
HOLY. SHIT. Never in a million years would I think that I'd fall in love with a drugstore foundation, but I was WRONG. It's a very thick foundation, and very full coverage. I wouldn't definitely call it a dupe for the Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation! If you love the Amazonian Clay foundation, BUY THIS.
This is an OK foundation what I like about it is how smooth it glides on the skin. I would say its definitely a buildable foundation but for me it seem to look a little to cakey on my skin
If I had bought the right shade, I would have been using this EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. It works so good and it's so cool and refreshing. It feels like nothing is on your face at all. I bought this for three bucks at job lot.
Good for oily skin . it's also matte it's not very strong in the shades they have . most of them have a link undertone and they're really isn't a ton of options
This foundation is very dry. It goes on like a paste and is hard to apply evenly. I know it's matte but that doesn't mean it needs to be pasty. Won't buy again.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos