4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,044 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
It's kind of thick and cakey, but when used in moderation it's really nice! I sometimes use it more as a concealer than a foundation because it has good coverage.
The foundation spreads easily but can look bit thick if you put on too much. Unfortunately it was the wrong color for my skin even though I am typically that color. It was a touch light. It makes your skin look baby soft however.
This foundation definitely is 100% matte and it is great, but their shade selection is a lot more on the lighter side. Even the tanner shades still made my face look pale and washed out, so if you're more olive toned or darker, this line may not be right for you. But all in all, the foundation is matte and stays matte for a good amount of the day.
Ever since I've heard about the new Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation, I've been looking high and low. I can't seem to find it in an stores in my area & I've been wanting to try it for quite some time. I suffer from very very oil skin and I'm looking for a foundation that will work for my skin oiliness. I love Rimmel products and I'm sure I would love this as well.
I have combination skin, so this product didn't work perfectly for me. If I were oily all over, it would be my new favorite, but during winter months it's a no go. On the parts of my skin that are more oily it looked amazing and had decent staying power, but highlighted my dry patches. I'm excited to try this again in the summer! For now I'll use it to keep my T-Zone shine free :)
I received this in my univoxbox.This is a full coverage foundation that's only good for people with oily skin because this foundation does dry your skin out to keep it matte. That is why I won't be purchasing this product in the future because it accentuates all dry areas and large pores. Also this product can look cakey and fake if you apply a second layer. Also even though the product is light and fluffy, it feels heavy on my face... yuck!
Lightweight formula with just enough coverage! Stays put throughout the day and is available in many different colors. A little pricey.
Great coverage but it does dry out my skin and makes it break out. And I agree it's hard to blend, but you get what you pay for!!
I did not like this product i received. i think its way way way too dry and my face is a normal type of skin. i think the coverage is good tho but i do not like the product overall
Way too dry for me. Didn't blend well and didn't give me the coverage I was looking for. Made me feel really cakey and I hated that. I would not use this ever again. Too matte for a girl with dry skin issues
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos