8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Albany, OR
I picked this up on a whim at my local drugstore. I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way! The only thing I want to point out is that it oxidizes pretty darn pink, so if you have a neutral or a warm skin tone you may want to be careful because it might be really noticeable. On the other hand, the lightest color matched my ridiculously pale skin very well.
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This foundation definitely is 100% matte and it is great, but their shade selection is a lot more on the lighter side. Even the tanner shades still made my face look pale and washed out, so if you're more olive toned or darker, this line may not be right for you. But all in all, the foundation is matte and stays matte for a good amount of the day.
Dalia S.
Dalia S.
Raymond, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything about this product is a yes Feels lightweight. Great coverage. No weird smell. Easy to apply. Lasts a long time. Affordable.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I got this product complimentary from influenster in my UniVoxBox. It's a great product but a little light for my skin. I had to mix it in with some of my other foundation. It does last long and helps you hide blemishes.
Ida Z.
Ida Z.
El Paso, Tx
I saw a tweet about this product so I tried it out. I am really satisfied for the price of this product. I have oily skin and it did not clog my pores or make me break out. I use this Monday through Friday, all day. Yes, it will not leave you completely matte throughout the whole day, especially if you have oily skin. (Nothing will leave your face matte if you have oily skin. Sorry, it's the truth.) However, I liked it because the coverage is great and you only need to use a little bit to cover your whole face.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Riverhead, NY
You have to have perfect skin to wear this... It's formula will show every imperfection on your face better then hiding it. It's cake like and a pore filling. I wouldn't recommend it unless you have perfect skin or a teen who hasn't experienced acne. The only thing it has going for it is the texture, it's one of those weird ones where you rather play with it. Not for me and a lot of others.
Sana A.
Sana A.
One of the best drugstore foundations I've ever used! I've never had a matte foundation and when I first applied it, my face looked flawless and not shiny. I usually use powder to reduce shiny on my face but it makes it slightly cakier. With this foundation, I didn't have to use any powder. The consistency is like mousse or whipped cream. Very velvety! Definitely buying it again when I run out
monica h.
monica h.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! very good product , i have combo skin but most of it oily and it does work great for me ,
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Pipe Creek, TX
I received this in a vox box from influenster. I was very skeptical as I've tried so many products and was never happy. This stuff changed my mind! I absolutely love it and have raved to family and friends about how great of a foundation it is! I only have to use very little and it covers the imperfections. It stays on all day and comes off easy before bed.
samantha H.
samantha H.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This foundation works great with my oily skin. It took a couple tries before I was able to find my perfect match but I'm glad I didn't give up. This is a foundation that I don't have to lock in with a powder if I don't want to. It's super affordable and this brand is always on sale at my local drugstore. Love this foundation. It also works great with their face primer.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.