8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

MaryKate B.
MaryKate B.
Mattituck , Ny
I got this in the #univoxbox today. I love it!! It comes out thick but goes on smooth and gives a smooth and even coverage. It blends perfectly with my skin.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Dothan, AL
I don't love this and I don't hate this. It is super affordable and it has great coverage, but I think that is what I am not in love with. I am super pale and my shade along with the coverage makes this almost too intense. I do use this though to make other foundations that aren't just right shade wise work.
brandi p.
brandi p.
Fall River, MA
I bought this foundation because it was on sale and I'm so glad i did! its full coverage the finish is truly matte and its light weight! i have to mix two colors together but its my exact color but when summer is here and I'm tan ill just need the one color but this is a foundation i will keep repurchasing because its cheap but not of cheap quality! i can def see this being my summer foundation because of its matte finish and the light weight formula
Jenn F.
Jenn F.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is my go-to foundation for an everyday look. I love the medium coverage and matte finish. This is one of the ONLY foundations I've found that mattifies my skin for more than four hours. I WISH I got this voxbox. :(
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Easley, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am definitely a loose powder foundation advocate but I was pleasantly surprised by this foundation. The color I was sent in my #UniVoxBox was soft beige and it was a perfect match for my skin tone. Instead of being heavy this foundation goes on easy and doesn't feel like I'm covering my face in a thin layer of mud. I tried this without my usual coverup and it worked great. Blending was easy and it got along with my eyeliner well. I don't think I'll be leaving my beloved loose powder, but if I had to this would be my new go to foundation.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
This is a must have product for me. The coverage is awesome. It really covers all redness and blemishes. It is a bit heavy for an every day foundation but I normally use to for little blemishes on my face along with using it as an eye primer and to cover my dark circles under my eyes.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Belfry, KY
I absolutely love this, would love to have one of my own, very nice product and everone wouldn't know it or so i would s\assume anyways lol.... maybe it will be in my voxbox lol
Yali P.
Yali P.
Orlando, FL
This came in my box and i love it! my skin tone is hard to find makeup for and this matched it so well!! i have oily skin so this helped with it a lot and helped cover up my pores!
Mayra B.
Mayra B.
San Juan, TX
I usually like Rimmel products, especially because they seem to really target people with oily skin, which I have. I bought this product thinking that it would became my go to spring/summer foundation. It is thick, and heavy on me. Even with a light application I feel it cakey. It got me extremely oily, especially on my cheeks, and usually with other foundation I hardly get oily on my cheeks. I do not recommend it.
Damaris E.
Damaris E.
Levittown, PA
I love this foundation the cover is reaally good. i tried it for a while and it didn't break out my face out like some foundations do. After a while it doesn't oil up either. it does last me from 7-3pm. If i use powder it last even longer. i like it a lot. i ran out of this because i used it everyday. i cant find it anymore in stores. i need to know where else they sell this. ITS AMAZZZINNNNNNGGGG!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.