4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,135 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love this it doesn't dry out my face or make it break out it goes on very well and looks great on . it doesn't cake up on my face either which is great
I've always had trouble finding a good foundation for my very oily skin, but this one keeps my face looking matte for a few hours! It's pretty thick, and a little goes a long way.
This foundation has saved me money because it has replaced all my high end favorites!! I use to use MakeupForever Mat Velvet + and I honestly like this way better!! Great for oily skin
I have noticed that it heavy on the red tint to the color I have chosen. I don't like the heavy cake like feeling that it leaves on your face as well
I use this foundation every single day and it gives such a flawless coverage, I have repurchased this for over a year and I will continue to do so (:
I am extremely picky with my foundation so when i came across this one it was love at first try! It doesn't make your skin look dry at all. One word FLAWLESS!!!!!
Great coverage. It actually feels like I'm not even wearing it at all. Though it wears of on my oily nose a little, it's nothing that can't be fixed.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this foundation it is so light and creamy it looks so good on my skin like its been airbrushed on it stays on for hours it is one of the best i have come across in a drugstore.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is a really great foundation if you are looking for full coverage and a smooth finished touch on your skin. A little goes a long way so there's no need to buy again right away.
I recently received this in my Uni Vox Box!! GREAT FOUNDATION!! it matches my skin perfectly and makes it look flawless!! its awesome!!!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos