8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Madeleine B.
Madeleine B.
Gates Mills, OH
I have tried so many foundations without luck. They would always break me out by the time the day was over or by the next day. This has not broken me out and gives me a very matte finish all day. The price can't be beat either. Wish I could've found this sooner !!!!
Paola C.
Paola C.
For oily skin is amazing, i love it with muy clientes, matte finish don't make your skin look greasy, is long lasting, good prize, good forma countour, i do a combinación with other ehen makeup mix skin, i really recommend to everybody, i found un offer forma 2,87$.

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Williston Park, NY
This foundation has pretty good coverage but it does not look natural at all. I prefer wearing thinner foundations that look more natural. The packaging is white so it get dirty really easiy and looks really disgusing. I would not buy this again for it is to cakey.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
If you're going to use a drug store foundation this is the one to get! the cost is amazing! The product works like a high end product and the coverage is great. it just doesn't stay on all day like other more expensive brands do! I keep this as a back up in my bag!
Katelline C.
Katelline C.
Elmhurst, IL
I don't really like it! The product promises a "matte" skin, but it didn't happen with me. My skin is super oily, so I really need good makeup. This product is too oily for my skin, when you put in your skin it looks matter or dry, but you can feel how oily is it!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Norton, VA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I tried this foundation because I heard good things about it. It provides full coverage and covers better than expensive dept. Store brands I usually use Estée Lauder double wear and this provides better coverage than the double wear, and you can't beat the price.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this but would not recommend it for dry skin. Great for oily skin as it layers on cakey and will be visible on dry spots. Easier to apply with a wet/damp sponge. It was the first time purchasing it as it was relatively inexpensive, but my skin wont allow it
Maya M.
Maya M.
This is a good matte foundation which worked well for me even with dry skin. I don't think I chose the right shade as it foes seem to make my skin look dull. Otherwise its a great product and I would but in another shade. Did cling to dry patched but not too bad
This moisturizer is really good for the people who have dry skin.I have been using this for the past week and i can already see the difference it as made.i would definitely recomand this because its long lasting and makes your skin feel smooth and nice.
#musthave
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Not impressed. I have sensitive skin & it made me break out more than usual and didn't last long. It settled into my creases and caked on horribly. It would have been okay if I had perfectly flawless skin but, that's the point of buying it right? To cover UP. 😞
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.