4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,044 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I have tried so many foundations without luck. They would always break me out by the time the day was over or by the next day. This has not broken me out and gives me a very matte finish all day. The price can't be beat either. Wish I could've found this sooner !!!!
For oily skin is amazing, i love it with muy clientes, matte finish don't make your skin look greasy, is long lasting, good prize, good forma countour, i do a combinación with other ehen makeup mix skin, i really recommend to everybody, i found un offer forma 2,87$.
This foundation has pretty good coverage but it does not look natural at all. I prefer wearing thinner foundations that look more natural. The packaging is white so it get dirty really easiy and looks really disgusing. I would not buy this again for it is to cakey.
If you're going to use a drug store foundation this is the one to get! the cost is amazing! The product works like a high end product and the coverage is great. it just doesn't stay on all day like other more expensive brands do! I keep this as a back up in my bag!
I don't really like it! The product promises a "matte" skin, but it didn't happen with me. My skin is super oily, so I really need good makeup. This product is too oily for my skin, when you put in your skin it looks matter or dry, but you can feel how oily is it!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I tried this foundation because I heard good things about it. It provides full coverage and covers better than expensive dept. Store brands I usually use Estée Lauder double wear and this provides better coverage than the double wear, and you can't beat the price.
Tried this but would not recommend it for dry skin. Great for oily skin as it layers on cakey and will be visible on dry spots. Easier to apply with a wet/damp sponge. It was the first time purchasing it as it was relatively inexpensive, but my skin wont allow it
This is a good matte foundation which worked well for me even with dry skin. I don't think I chose the right shade as it foes seem to make my skin look dull. Otherwise its a great product and I would but in another shade. Did cling to dry patched but not too bad
This moisturizer is really good for the people who have dry skin.I have been using this for the past week and i can already see the difference it as made.i would definitely recomand this because its long lasting and makes your skin feel smooth and nice.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Not impressed. I have sensitive skin & it made me break out more than usual and didn't last long. It settled into my creases and caked on horribly. It would have been okay if I had perfectly flawless skin but, that's the point of buying it right? To cover UP. 😞
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos