4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,043 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This product is great, I have combo skin but I'm not usually one to like the matte look but this product is great! It is very lightweight but still have excellent coverage
I recently purchased this foundation and from now on this product will be my go to drugstore foundation, this product is so light weight on my face and blends so well, I love that this foundation is so matte and full coverage. This foundation does go on darker than the shade that is in the tube, so I would just suggest buying a lighter shade.
I heard so many wonderful reviews on this. I rushed to the store to buy it and was so disappointed to learn that it doesn't come darker than an ivory. I'm a brown skin African American, I hate this product isn't for me!
Definitely a holy grail product of mine. It is very smooth it definitely stays matte and i just all around think its amazing.
I am not one to use make up, especially foundation but when I first applied this foundation I was amazed at how smooth and easy it was to apply. The foundation is not heavy at all and the color blended with my skin perfectly. I honestly don't even know the proper way to apply foundation, however it still made my face look flawless.
I didn't like this bb cream much. It did feel nice on my skin but I ended up breaking out after a day of use so it's not really for my skin type.
I am loving this product that I receive from Influenster. I have no had issues with dry skin at all. It stays on all day and it covers great! I get red spots a lot on my face and they are hard to cover but it has not been an issue covering the spots with Rimmel Stay matte foundation and thats amazing to me. It does feel a little heavy when you first put it on (probably because I was use to a liquid) but after a little bit you can even notice.
I received this in the #UniVoxBox from Influenster and it is very nice. The only problem I had with it is that I wasn't able to get it in my shade and it felt like it dried me out when i tested it.
This product is okay especially for its price. I got it for around $2-$3 when there was a sale. Havent touched it since.
I have been using this for a couple months now. It's full coverage and lasts all day. It is a thicker texture, and I had to get used to that but I don't have any problems with breaking out. I have sensitive skin and don't have any issues with this product. My best friend tried it on girls night and went and bought it the next day. Super cheap, great deal!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos