4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,135 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I purchased this because it was cheap and new i loved the coverage but for my normal color i always get it ivory and it was a little to light but for a cheap price it was still really good!
I've never had a drug store foundation last as long as this one. It stays put, and doesn't separate in my T zone like most foundations do. The only con is that if you have dry skin, this makeup can look a little cakey.
This is my go to foundation when I am having a lot of trouble with breakouts on my face. It provides full coverage and when used with a damp sponge it looks flawless. The price is great too.
Just tried this and so far it seems to even skin tone. It's very easy to blend with fingertips and there are no smells or streaking with application.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I recently bought this and for it being so cheap it works great , I love how it goes on smoothly and the mousse is just awesome
, money well spent..
, money well spent..
I purchased this foundation in sand and it provides good coverage while making my face completely matte. It is very affordable and does what is says.
I love this it doesn't dry out my face or make it break out it goes on very well and looks great on . it doesn't cake up on my face either which is great
I wish it felt lighter on my skin. I like the smoothness of it and how it blends in nicely but I feel like it is a bit heavy on the skin especially on warmer days.
I have noticed that it heavy on the red tint to the color I have chosen. I don't like the heavy cake like feeling that it leaves on your face as well
I use this foundation every single day and it gives such a flawless coverage, I have repurchased this for over a year and I will continue to do so (:
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos