BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Katie T.
Gardner, KS
I have been using it for like a month now. It has great coverage. Be careful not to add to much will get cakey. It is really light. Moisturize skin and add primer before using.
Ruzica R.
I really like this. I got it in a Vox Box and I enjoyed it. I recently started using it in pace of my normal foundation and I really like it. A little goes a long way, the price isn't bad, it feels light on my skin, and lasts all day. I would recommend it if you're looking to try out different foundations.
Cheyenne  S.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought this after running out of my favorite foundation I used on my clients. I was utterly shocked by how well this worked and my clients couldn't tell the difference.
Tess R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Wasn't a fan of this. It was difficult to apply and the only way to make it look decent was to apply with my fingers. Which I dislike. didn't do anything for my oily skin.
Sarah F.
Santa Barbara, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I have gotten so many compliments on my face when i started using this product. It has a full covers without being cakey. This product stays matte for most of the day, and you can't beat the price.
Patty S.
Columbus, KS
Love this product, its so lightweight and goes on so smoothly. Also it covers blemishes very well! The only thing that you must keep in mind is to not use to much because it is very easy to over do.
Daria D.
Memphis , TN
This foundation does live it up to its name! Although the color I received in the UniVoxBox didn't match my skin tone I could see that it had a very matte look that I would use. I'll give it an A +!
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Great for oily skin, but the texture was so thick and hard it felt like I was pulling my face when applying it. I works better applied with a brush than a beauty blender.
Catheryn C.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Not my first foundation pick, but it is nice if you can find the right shade and prefer thicker foundations. sInce it is a thick mousse it does provide decent coverage
K W.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
Nice formula. Blends nicely and gives off a nice, soft, matte finish. A little goes a long way with application and provides light to medium coverage for fair skin.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.