8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Natasha W.
Natasha W.
So i love the Matte look and if your not a Matte fan this product is not for you, if you don't know how matte works this product is not for you yes it's dry but this is why you prime then put finishing spray all depends on your skin type, I am honestly fascinated by it a cream thats Matte, I use MAC studio fix but i might switch it up now and then with this stuff.
Megan P.
Megan P.
I love this foundation! It's not heavy and it covers well. It will last all day. I have a very light skin tone and this product matches perfectly without showing any lines. I very highly recommend this. I swear by this foundation!
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Lincoln, NE
This foundation is perfect for oily skin people, it has a full coverage and it does not feel heavy if apply correctly. The price is absolutely cheap for such an amazing foundation. It keeps me matte for at least 6hrs before I have to bloat or powder my face, I love it and I will keep buy this foundation.
thao l.
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
This foundation feels heavy on my skin. I do notice my t zone getting oilier by the day progress. Even my pores looks worse by a couple of hours. Wont be repurchasing.
Esther G.
Esther G.
Flushing, NY
I liked that it was not too heavy on my face (maybe because its a liquid mousse foundation) and didn't cake up like some other foundations tend to do. It has a natural looking finish and blends really well into the skin, while still giving good coverage.
Ashlie C.
Ashlie C.
Sherwood, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently bought this foundation and i dislike it. the formula is great and the price is awesome. But the reason i dislike this is because of the color. I have a pink undertone in my skin and when i put this on my face i looked like i was pink all over and i did use a primer. I personally don't recommend this if you have a pink undertone and have a fair colored skin tone. it also did make my face look cakey.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
New Kensington, PA
Very light weight and feels like you are not even wearing foundation but it covers everything 1 of my favorite
Krista B.
Krista B.
Londonderry, OH
This is my go to foundation, it is inexpensive and it packs a punch. I need full coverage foundations due to extreme amounts of redness in my face. Also I have oily skin and I feel like anything super light just does not mesh well. The down fall is the tiny tube. A little goes a long way though.
Elena T.
Elena T.
I really like this foundation and think it is one of the best ones Rimmel makes. My only big problem with this foundation is the color range. There aren't many colors to choose from so it might be difficult finding the right shade. For me the problem was that the foundation was a little too pinkish on my yellow toned skin, but the shade down was way too light and the shade up was way too dark. And don't forget that they don't come super dark or light so if you are either or those you may be out of luck. Other then the color choices I really like the foundation. I would say maybe medium coverage and slightly build-able. Nice matte finish, but be careful if you have dry skin because it might make you look very dry. I have oily skin and I find that I get oily with this but not that bad. It blends in really well. I think it wears good too. Doesn't last super long, definitely does not last for more then 6 hours, at least on me. Overall I think its a good foundation and you should try it out. I got mine for around $4.99 so it was a great deal, and is now one of my favorites!
Abby B.
Abby B.
Ypsilanti, MI
I really wanted to try this because I have fallen in love with their stay matte powder. I'm sad to report that it was not as amazing as the powder. The mousse consistency was really odd and slightly hard to work with. I found that it also looked kind of cakey and did not offer very much coverage.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.