4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,132 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I Love this product its just awesome i always get good compliments on my skin i have gave my friends some of this product and they loved it i will definetaly buy again
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is an everyday type of foundation for me and I mix it with another brand giving me a fuller coverage and very all day lasting as well as mattifying
This is very light on your skin, it don't get on everything like your shirt when you touch other people it don't get on there clothes.
I always seem to have a hard time finding a foundation that I love and that matches my skin tone. This foundation is the perfect fit for me and keeps me matte all day long! I will for sure be purchasing this in the stores!
I received this complimentary from Influenster and it is wonderful! Lightweight, no shine, and stays most of the day. The hardest part was finding the right color, but after that it is great!
This foundation is decent, it is definitely full coverage so I would recommend to apply with a make up sponge or it will be cakey. for the price of the foundation it is worth trying
I purchased this because it was cheap and new i loved the coverage but for my normal color i always get it ivory and it was a little to light but for a cheap price it was still really good!
Lasts long and I like the way it looks. It covers nicely, but if you have dry spots it will cling to the dry areas. I use this, along with the powder.
I got this in my box from Influenster, and while I was initially pleased with the weight, texture and coverage, it didn't last at all.
I've never had a drug store foundation last as long as this one. It stays put, and doesn't separate in my T zone like most foundations do. The only con is that if you have dry skin, this makeup can look a little cakey.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos