4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,043 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
The best drugstore foundation you can get and one of few foundations that fits my skin tone. I wear the lightest version of this. This is easy to apply, best applied over primer. The only issue is it is a little heavy feeling
Goes on so easy, and not heavy on face.. I'm not one to cake on makeup or wear it a lot, but ( you knew it was coming ) I like this product a lot and if I do wear it daily it feels fresh and lite
Its pretty thick but that's to be expected from this kind of products purpose. I really liked it but found it hard to match my skin tone
I like having make up on while looking natural!!! I don't like the cake face look and the stay matte looks so natural!!! I loved it:) i received it complementary for testing purposes from Influenster:) will be making the #StayMatteSwitch
This is one of the best drugstore foundations I've used for flawless skin. The only downside is that it does amplify my pores between my nose and cheeks so I need to use a light hand.
This product has a thicker consistency than liquid, so I was weary with how much I should use at first. It works well once it's blended and really evens out your complexion. You don't need to use much of it for full coverage, so if you're on a budget, would recommend.
I found this foundation to be absolutely wonderful! It supplies ample coverage without the oily mess. With this foundation I found no need to use a powder as I go with Mose foundations. StayMatte does not leave your skin feeling wet, instead it leaves you feeling smooth and radiant. For a full review visit http://www.imnohumdrum-mum.com/2013/11/influenster-staymatte-voxbox-review.html
I received this in my Rimmel StayMatte VoxBox, and I love it. I have combination skin, so it can be hard for me to find a good foundation that won't look oily by the end of the day. All in all, I am in LOVE with the Stay Matte foundation! You only need a little and it's so light and blends easily. It makes my face look awesome so I'm a happy customer!
I heard so many wonderful reviews on this. I rushed to the store to buy it and was so disappointed to learn that it doesn't come darker than an ivory. I'm a brown skin African American, I hate this product isn't for me!
I have tried anything you could possibly think of to control oil over the last few years. This is AMAZING. It stays put all day with minimal shine, and no splotchy-ness. I find that it works best with the Stay Matte primer and powder. Any other combination seems to give a bit more oil by the end of the day.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos