4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,132 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is the best matte finish foundation if you want a natural look. It leaves your skin baby smooth as well. I only own this foundation it's the best! I love this product.
I received this in my uni voxbox and I love the way it feels at first. However, by the end of the day it feels oily. Not my favorite!
I absolutely love this! I have been looking for something that lasts all day and this totally does! It has great coverage in all the right areas! Amazing!
Loved it at first, but after a while I wasn't a huge fan. It tended to dried out my skin sometimes. It's a hit or miss when I use it.
Great full coverage foundation! Best for oily skin! Tried to apply with flat top brush but it's best applied with your clean hands!
I received this in my uni vox box and I loved this I didn't have any complaints and it was light and it covered well it didn't make me shiny and the color matched perfectly with my skin completion
The color i chose was a bit too orange, bummer, so i can't really use it unless i mix it with lotion. Otherwise, is very thick so if you get a dark color, it is hard to blend. but if you are looking for thick coverage, this is good.
This product works wonders! I absolutely love how well coverage this allows for without my face feeling like a caked up mess. Would recommend to anyone.
I found this foundation awesome! It's very matte, long lasting power, so I have oily skin and it stays on all day but the use of blotting papers because its hot outside. I use the matte rimmel powder as well. Awesome and cheap!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I loved how matte this foundation kept me, and a little bit goes a long way. I had to take it back shortly after purchasing because I would get terrible stinging under my eyes after applying it
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos