8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Jackson, OH
Rimmel London's Stay Matte Foundation really worked well for me. It's a really matte formula, as you may have guessed from the title, which is perfect for my oily skin type. Its hard to get a matte foundation to stay matte all day on my skin, but these really did the job. My face was matte literally all day. It also has really good coverage, it covered up everything it needed to. The only downside is that shade that they sent was too dark for me. I have really pale skin so, I often have trouble finding foundation to match my skin. My heart was torn, but it was no surprise that it didn't quite match up. Other than that this was pretty much the perfect foundation for my skin. I'm gonna go buy a shade that actually fits my skin color!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product does what it says your foundation will be matte and the staying power is long. Apply with a sponge and you will have a nice flawless finish..remember primer is key regardless of drug store or higher end foundation.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
Mooresville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! It's a great dupe for Kat Von D's lock-it foundation. It's very thick and creamy and covers mostly anything. I wish it lasted longer on my oily skin, but some concealer and the right primer will definitely help keep it on and help with the coverage. Great drugstore foundation.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Milwaukee, WI
Blends on well. I use a moist beauty blender to achieve a flawless coverage, and set it with my powder. Great product!
Megan P.
Megan P.
I love this foundation! It's not heavy and it covers well. It will last all day. I have a very light skin tone and this product matches perfectly without showing any lines. I very highly recommend this. I swear by this foundation!
Chantel F.
Chantel F.
Meta, MO
I am loving this product that I receive from Influenster. I have no had issues with dry skin at all. It stays on all day and it covers great! I get red spots a lot on my face and they are hard to cover but it has not been an issue covering the spots with Rimmel Stay matte foundation and thats amazing to me. It does feel a little heavy when you first put it on (probably because I was use to a liquid) but after a little bit you can even notice.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Rome, NY
I got the Foundation from my influenster uniVoxBox and i have tried many different kinds of foundation so i was skeptical at first but the coverage is wonderful! it makes my face look flawless and lasts all day long. at first it goes on a bit thick and seems like it will clog all your pores but for me it hasn't caused any breakouts and my skin no longer looks oily. the only con i would say is taht it feels like I'm applying a mud mask because it is so thick and heavy.
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
I been seeing this foundation every where and every body loves it i wanna try it out
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Worcester, MA
I received this product free from influenster in my uni voxbox and sadly it wasn't in my color but i tested it on and it smells good not chemically and has great coverage its smooth and doesn't make the skin dry and overall I think its a really good product wish it matched me so i could truly test it out.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Williamsville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I received this in my VoxBox, I was really skeptical at first because I normally don't like mousse foundation due to past experiences, but this is honestly my favorite foundation now! It stays on all day and it's light. I forget I'm even wearing makeup!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.