BY RIMMEL LONDON #76 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Janet M.
Janet M.
I was probably the MOST EXCITED to see this in my #UniVoxBox! I have the Stay Matte primer and LOOOOOOOOOVE IT. I wanted to buy this SO BAD but had a feeling this would come in the VoxBox when they asked for what shade I was! I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! :) Any Rimmel Stay Matte products are always on my Holy Grail beauty list, so no surprise here.
Pichee L.
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though I have oily skin I tend to have dry patches on my nose and it sink into my dry spots and pores which is a no no but other areas it's alright.
Liz M.
Liz M.
This has been one of the best foundations i have ever used! It has become one of the foundation that i reach for every day... Not caky on me, it blends smoothly.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this,it's an amazing foundation you can use for everyday it's a matte so you won't have to worry about your face looking shiny in the middle of the day.(LOL). So if you want full coverage and a flawless finish use Rimmel London stay matte foundation.
mimi m.
mimi m.
Concord, CA
I purchased this foundation a couple months ago and let me tell you for not so high end of makeup this stuff is great! The tube lasted a couple months which is awesome for using it everyday! It makes my skin look clear, fresh... it doesn't make my face itch , this is a first because every other foundation i have tried made my face itch. I will keep using this product I use the sand color. Please try this product!
Ivelizz G.
Ivelizz G.
The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin! I find that it gives me a medium coverage. It’s not buildable only because it’s a mouse consistency. If you need to build your coverage I don’t recommend it since it will make you look cakey! The good thing about the Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation is, it makes your skin look natural! Plus it’s not oily so it will be perfect for anyone that has oily skin!
Julie T.
Julie T.
I've always been a fan of Mousse foundations so I already knew I was going to like this product. It's got a medium coverage however you can build it up a bit more without it looking too cakey. If you're not a fan of mousse foundations or don't like the texture of the Maybelline dream line foundations then this product isn't for you.
Ariana D.
Ariana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product! Its a wonderful texture, matches my skin tone and makes my face look smooth. It did make my face a little bit greasy and didn't stay on as long as i wouldve liked it to
Megan P.
Megan P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation! It's not heavy and it covers well. It will last all day. I have a very light skin tone and this product matches perfectly without showing any lines. I very highly recommend this. I swear by this foundation!
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Winston Salem, NC
I loved the truly matte finish this foundation provided and I loved that it was full coverage however I felt like I was glopping it on my face. It feels very heavy to wear and I wouldn't recommend it for daily use if you're prone to breakouts. I purchased the color ivory and it looked slightly grey, like Asian BB cream when I was putting it on but it blended very nicely and looked great on. A $5 a tube I know this will be my go-to full coverage foundation for nights out a little goes a long way.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.