8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,215 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This product is nice. It does stay matte as it claims. The only thing that I do not like is that it does not melt into my skin and it is obvious that I am wearing foundation. Also it does make my face itch.
I received this awesome foundation in my unibox for free and it was great! I was previously using tinted moisturizers and bb creams but the coverage and lightweight of this foundation is unbeatable. I most definitely recommend this foundation!
Loved this product! It stays on your skin and nothing seems to take it off except makeup remover! Very smooth and is gentle against skin! Great job Rimmel london!
I have fairly oily skin especially in the summer and I do not like this product. I don't have huge pores to begin with but this settles into every single pore and enhances them, making them look larger. I don't recommend this at all.
By far one of my favorite foundations from the drugstore for super cheap! Leaves your face matte and I would definitely recommend this foundation if you want something cheap but also worth your money
Use this with a primer for the perfect finish on the face. Lasts a pretty long time and is relatively cheap for a good foundation. Clings a bit to dry spots but nothing too unmanageable.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos