4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,973 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 388 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I would like to try this bb cream. it claims to be matte. and control shine all day. I'm anxious to try it on my skin.
The best drugstore foundation you can get and one of few foundations that fits my skin tone. I wear the lightest version of this. This is easy to apply, best applied over primer. The only issue is it is a little heavy feeling
I really liked testing out the Stay Matte foundation. I found the True Ivory to be a best match for my skin. When Influenster since it complementary for me to try, I was pretty excited to test it none the less. I give it an A. It doesn't make your face break out and it's not greasy or heavy feeling.
I received this complimentary from Influenster in my Uni VoxBox, and while the foundation really works, it's super thick. Just know not to use too much!
This product is okay especially for its price. I got it for around $2-$3 when there was a sale. Havent touched it since.
This is one of the best drugstore foundations I've used for flawless skin. The only downside is that it does amplify my pores between my nose and cheeks so I need to use a light hand.
I don't love this and I don't hate this. It is super affordable and it has great coverage, but I think that is what I am not in love with. I am super pale and my shade along with the coverage makes this almost too intense. I do use this though to make other foundations that aren't just right shade wise work.
I tried this foundation thinking about the matte look. Once I put this on it was very thick and creamy.i have oily and dry patchy skin.it made my face feel very cakey and showed all my dry patches.
Very matte and offers full coverage. Limited shade range and I always feel like a look pasty afterward.
I love this foundation! It covers great and makes my face look smooth. It works just as well as the expensive foundation, but is very affordable.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos