8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,219 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
In love with this, it can be used under or over your make up or just alone. Makes my make up look so smooth and is very light weight. Best primer other than elf!
honestly, the shades offered for this foundation really suck! However, I still tried to work with it, and tried to like it, but it just isn't for me. Which is why, I eventually ended up trashing it!
Nice full coverage makeup. Have nice color choices for you to pick from that will match nicely to your skin color. Isn't greasy and doesn't cake on. Would definitely purchase this product again in the future.
I received this in my vox box and I am quite happy with it. I coat my face with this foundation and put a powder over it and it makes my face flawless. I definitely recommend it!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation! Great coverage and long lasting! The only downside I experienced though was on my combination skin it would cause some breakouts.
I received this in my uni voxbox and instantly fell in love, i bought two more in different shades. such a good formula, longwearing and great for oily skin! definitely worth trying!!
This product is nice. It does stay matte as it claims. The only thing that I do not like is that it does not melt into my skin and it is obvious that I am wearing foundation. Also it does make my face itch.
This product ended up looking dry. I know it's not my skin because pretty much any foundation on the market works with me. I received this complimentary from Influenster and do not recommend this to anyone.
I have oily skin and choose not to use liquid Foundation for the most part. However I tried this and loved it! Goes on smooth and stays on skin without looking caked on after a long day. This is great to me specially on these hot summer days.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos