4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,137 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation didn't work out for me it was to pink and very thick I have normal to dry skin and I feel like it emphasize the dry patches I think it would work out for oily skin better.
For someone with oily combination skin as myself, I doubted that this primer would work for me. I was wrong. This primer has now become my HG drugstore primer
Review for: 103 True Ivory
By far one of the best foundations I have ever used. I just recently purchased it for the first time for a very affordable price. I was amazed my the results!
This product ended up looking dry. I know it's not my skin because pretty much any foundation on the market works with me. I received this complimentary from Influenster and do not recommend this to anyone.
I received this awesome foundation in my unibox for free and it was great! I was previously using tinted moisturizers and bb creams but the coverage and lightweight of this foundation is unbeatable. I most definitely recommend this foundation!
I received this is one of my vox boxes and I hated it. It made my face break out and it looks super oily as if I just poured a bottle of sunscreen on my face.
My mom actually stole this from me when I went home for the holidays. It's not too heavy but it's full coverage. A lot goes a long way.
Works wonderfully for me, it's very light and still covers all my flaws on my face! truly a matte, takes the shine completely out!!!!!!
My favorite. it gives a great matte finish and does not give me acne. I have combination oily skin and I highly recommend this product.
This product was a little to light for my skin tone but it was ok cause i used powder to set it out but its a great tool in my foundation application now !!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos