8 colors available

Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product does what it says your foundation will be matte and the staying power is long. Apply with a sponge and you will have a nice flawless finish..remember primer is key regardless of drug store or higher end foundation.
Michelinne C.
Michelinne C.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes, and I'm forever thankful that they did! I have always wanted to try this foundation, but I was really scared to give it a chance because of how sensitive and oily/dry my skin is. Plus I never had good luck with mousse foundations. That's probably why this foundation really surprised me. When I squeezed it on my hand, I noticed how thick it was. Right off of that, I was scared! I thought that it would feel really heavy and greasy on my skin. Thank goodness, I was wrong! This is a very lightweight formula, and it's full coverage. I've worn this foundation for 8 hours in a day and it didn't smear or run or come off, and that's WITHOUT a primer. It didn't leave my skin feeling oily, and it didn't break me out. Would I purchase this or recommend it to a friend? YOU BET!
Kimmy D.
Kimmy D.
Monroe, LA
This product is too easy to cake on! It does its job, but the only problem I had with it was my own error of applying way too much. A little goes a long way with this product, and with someone who is frugal (like me) that's definitely a good thing.
Tammy L.
Tammy L.
Burlington, VT
This foundation was literally like wall spackle on my face. It was disgustingly thick and greasy on my skin. The color range is terrible. I'd give no stars if I could, but I'll just give that one star for the sanitary, convenient packaging and affordable price.
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Lewistown, PA
I've used this a few times, and I like it. I feel like. A tiny bit goes a long way. It does get cakey if you appy too much. The coverage is light to medium coverage, and works amazingly with the powder. Reccomend!
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Boonville, IN
Ever since I got this in a voxbox, I have LOVED it! It's a wonderful alternative to the more expensive full coverage foundations and if blended well, it sets nicely. I use primer and lotion prior to application, followed by powder and setting spray - works out perfectly!
thao l.
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation feels heavy on my skin. I do notice my t zone getting oilier by the day progress. Even my pores looks worse by a couple of hours. Wont be repurchasing.
carol c.
carol c.
Fresno, CA
Very very very cakey , I HATE IT ! waste of money , and the color seems to get lighter through out the day
Christina D.
Christina D.
Shinnston, WV
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my #UniVoxBox. I absolutely have made the #StayMatteSwitch from my foundation I have used for 5 years! Feels so light and airy with it's creamy mousse texture! Leaves you with a wonderful matte finish.The coverage I got from this product was awesome! It quickly dried to a matte finish and even looked pretty good up until bedtime. I didn't even feel the need for concealer or powder, which is waaay unusual for me. I would definitely recommend this product. I will be a loyal user!
Cashea S.
Cashea S.
I really liked testing out the Stay Matte foundation. I found the True Ivory to be a best match for my skin. When Influenster since it complementary for me to try, I was pretty excited to test it none the less. I give it an A. It doesn't make your face break out and it's not greasy or heavy feeling.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.