BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Gabby R.
Orlando, FL
In love with this, it can be used under or over your make up or just alone. Makes my make up look so smooth and is very light weight. Best primer other than elf!
Sybil W.
La Place, LA
honestly, the shades offered for this foundation really suck! However, I still tried to work with it, and tried to like it, but it just isn't for me. Which is why, I eventually ended up trashing it!
Andrea L.
Perrysburg, OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I really like the coverage of this. I don't need to use much to get my day coverage. However, if I have a night out, I use a bit more for great lasting coverage!
Kara S.
Jamestown, ND
Nice full coverage makeup. Have nice color choices for you to pick from that will match nicely to your skin color. Isn't greasy and doesn't cake on. Would definitely purchase this product again in the future.
Jennifer L.
Flagstaff, AZ
I received this in my vox box and I am quite happy with it. I coat my face with this foundation and put a powder over it and it makes my face flawless. I definitely recommend it!!
Natalie S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation! Great coverage and long lasting! The only downside I experienced though was on my combination skin it would cause some breakouts.
Samantha M.
New Milford, CT
I received this in my uni voxbox and instantly fell in love, i bought two more in different shades. such a good formula, longwearing and great for oily skin! definitely worth trying!!
Melissa F.
Manassas , VA
This product is nice. It does stay matte as it claims. The only thing that I do not like is that it does not melt into my skin and it is obvious that I am wearing foundation. Also it does make my face itch.
Janae M.
Yuba City, CA
This product ended up looking dry. I know it's not my skin because pretty much any foundation on the market works with me. I received this complimentary from Influenster and do not recommend this to anyone.
Monica V.
El Paso, TX
I have oily skin and choose not to use liquid Foundation for the most part. However I tried this and loved it! Goes on smooth and stays on skin without looking caked on after a long day. This is great to me specially on these hot summer days.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.