8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse is great! It's got a nice coverage that isn't too thick (you don't feel like your face is being smothered!) but it also covers up blemishes really well, even without any concealer! It definitely is great if you have oily skin, or even combination. If you have dry skin, or even dry spots, you WILL NOT want to use this foundation because they will be made pretty obvious. A little of this foundation goes a long way and although the tube is small, it lasts for a while because you don't need more than a dollop to cover your entire face. Overall, this is a great drugstore alternative to expensive brands and I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a medium-high coverage without a ton of weight!
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
I've seen a lot of good reviews about this product so I decided to try it out and even get my best friend just foundation. The coverage is really awesome and it really make sure face mat. I love the coverage I just wish there were more colors to choose from.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Union, Nj
I love,love,love this foundation! I've been wanting to try this foundation but never bought it. so i was so happy when i received it! It makes my face sooo smooth
Ana L.
Ana L.
Riverside, CA
I haven't changed or used any other foundation besides neutrogena for the last six years but thanks to influenter and rimmel london I am making the switch. #staymatteswitch that it. It is inexpensive and awesome coverage and staying power. The mousse like texture feels great on my face.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
This foundation is absolutely awful. I'm fair skinned with redness and combination skin. I made my pores look huge, it creases, and really enhances my smile lines. So bad. On top of all that, the lightest color is so pink. It really does nothing for me. Do not waste your money.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Columbus, OH
The foundation spreads easily but can look bit thick if you put on too much. Unfortunately it was the wrong color for my skin even though I am typically that color. It was a touch light. It makes your skin look baby soft however.
Alesia T.
Alesia T.
Although it didn't feel too heavy or thick, I honestly felt like even though I hardly applied any I had a CAKEY or FAKE look. I have to give it a thumbs down and recommend the people at RIMMEL go back to the drawing board for this one, at the very least they need to create more shades/colors.
Carleigh A.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
This foundation wasn't my cup of tea at first; but I also purchase this in the summer and this is definitely not a summer foundation! The color selection isn't the greatest, but the shade I have is fine with me (though it is a little on the pink side). I don't slather this all over my face but use just to cover the areas that tend to get a little oily. Using it selectively is the best for this product! It does keep your face nice and matte and the price isn't bad either!
Denea W.
Denea W.
Binger, OK
I actually just purchased this item yesterday, and for one days use I like it. I definitely need to have more time to give a more accurate review, but so far I would recommend it.
Keiry A.
Keiry A.
Reno, NV
I picked this up since everyone was raving about it, love the formula very buildable and blends easily. Stays matte for a short period of time, this would be my favorite foundation if they had a larger color selection. Picked mine up in true beige and it is way too light and too pink, sand looked too dark for me. (I'm NC40 in MAC.)
Really hope their color selection grows.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.