BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Vanessa V.
Middletown, CT
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
The formula is very smooth and blends with ease. The lightest shade doesn't have yellow undertones and a true pale foundation. I wear it every day. Full coverage and smooth.
Lori B.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation is light with great coverage. Great for sensitive skin as well. The price was great too. If it forget to wash my face, I don't break out and get itchy
Vanessa P.
Beaumont, CA
This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE brand of foundation I have a lot of acne scars and this covers all of them and it has a nice thick layer I've been using this the last two years and I love it
Kaylin S.
Holden, LA
I received this is a vox box & it is my FAVORITE now. I ditched my old foundation for this. My makeup used to wipe off before I left work,but now it stays on all day!
Brayden c.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
When I first bought this. I was not expecting much considering it is only 5 dollars. But it is probably one of the best foundations I have used. It looks so smooth and has great coverage. But, it needs a powder over it.
Olivia M.
Lisle, IL
I am in love with this foundation. This is the only product I have found that keeps my oily skin under control. It is so high coverae, I don't even need concealer.
Katrina W.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I really like this matte foundation! I have large pores and an oily t-zone and I've found this foundation really helps to make my face look and stay smooth and matte.
Brittany W.
I love the coverage you get with this foundation. In the summer, my skin is a shade that doesn't seem to have a match in this foundation, but I use it in the winter.
Megan W.
Galloway , OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This makeup has great full coverage, but it clogs my pores. I have a little baby, and if I kiss him while wearing this foundation, it rubs off and irritates his skin.
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
After reading tons of reviews about this product, I decided to give it a try. My face broke out day two. So irritating! I do not have sensitive skin. It dried my face out and was very thick.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.