BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to love this foundation but when my skin gets dry, the foundation sticks to my dry patches. I'd recommend for women with more oily skin because the matte finish is really nice. Small color range unfortunately. Squeeze tube is easy to work with.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
San Luis Obispo
It has a good coverage however it does leave your skin very cakey.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in my univoxbox
Christian L.
Christian L.
Sweetwater, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is great to be so inexpensive. I just bought it for less than $5. It matches my skin great and goes on evenly. It also keeps my skin free of oil.
Ida Z.
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw a tweet about this product so I tried it out. I am really satisfied for the price of this product. I have oily skin and it did not clog my pores or make me break out. I use this Monday through Friday, all day. Yes, it will not leave you completely matte throughout the whole day, especially if you have oily skin. (Nothing will leave your face matte if you have oily skin. Sorry, it's the truth.) However, I liked it because the coverage is great and you only need to use a little bit to cover your whole face.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Milwaukie
I love this product! I can occasionally get oily skin and this foundation makes me feel put together without that dewy look that can make oily skin worse. The only reason that I didn't give it an A was because of texture. The product states that it is pore minimizing and I felt like that it was a little drying on my skin and made my pores a bit more visual. But combining that with the Rimmel BB cream totally fixed the problem
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Columbus, OH
The foundation spreads easily but can look bit thick if you put on too much. Unfortunately it was the wrong color for my skin even though I am typically that color. It was a touch light. It makes your skin look baby soft however.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure why but some days this makes my skin burn so bad so I have to take it off but the days it doesn't it looks so good! Easy to apply and about $6 for the product!
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Northport, AL
This is the FIRST basic foundation that has worked AMAZING for me. I had a little trouble matching the foundation in store but with a little bronzer its just right! This product lasts all day and keeps my skin from getting oily. The mousse is perfect in that it doesn't look heavy.
Janet M.
Janet M.
I was probably the MOST EXCITED to see this in my #UniVoxBox! I have the Stay Matte primer and LOOOOOOOOOVE IT. I wanted to buy this SO BAD but had a feeling this would come in the VoxBox when they asked for what shade I was! I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! :) Any Rimmel Stay Matte products are always on my Holy Grail beauty list, so no surprise here.
Marena W.
Marena W.
Milton, FL
This foundation is great! It evenly covers skin and leaves that matte look to it. You barely have to use any to get good coverage. I use about the size of a pearl and it is plenty for me.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.