BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Oksanna S.
Hollis, NY
I got this in my UniVox Box but the didn't match my skin tone. *cries* However, I gave it to my friend who has a lighter skin tone than I. It look great on her! She has combination skin, though, so her T-zone started to get shiny during the evening. Its still pretty good though because her skin usually looks shiny by noon!

The only request is: GET DARKER SHADES RIMMEL! I want to use your products too. =(
Raynan G.
Greencastle, IN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation provides amazing coverage. It is extremely matte, so if you have dry skin or dry patches, it definitely sticks out. I recommend moisturizing really well before using this product. Other than that, super matte with great coverage.
Emily W.
Gypsum, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite drug store foundation (and I've used a lot). I love the mousse texture and the matte finish and it's so easy to apply! It doesn't feel heavy or cakey but it gives great coverage! Will definitely buy it again!
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my go to foundation an will always love it's makes me perfectly matte!! I will probably always purchase rimmel it's affordable an lite weight to med coverage! I have just been trying some new brands I'm in love with but will always love my rimmel!
Sarah B.
Macomb, IL
Starting off, I am extremely pale with pretty clear skin (with the occasional zit here and there) and personally I love this foundation. It is medium to full coverage, and because it's matte makes my skin look super soft and not oily. Also, the price is great!
Diana Q.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
The Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation is my go too. I have combination skin and so there are parts of my face, mainly my T zone, that gets extremely oily. Not in the dewy, I look refreshed way, but in the I look like I just stepped out of the steam room sort of way. If you have combination, I would highly recommend this foundation.,
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
I love this foundation!!!!! i have tried so many foundations to try and cover my acne and my oily skin but nothing worked. My mom told me about this and i tried it and fell in love. It is very cheap and is a full coverage foundation. i would recommend to anyone with oily skin!
Rebecca D.
Waltham, MA
I got this product in my UniVoxBox.

From everything in the box, I was most excited to try this. At first, it seemed to sit just on top of my skin, but once I blended the thick foundation in, it was surprisingly lightweight.
These pictures were taken about eight hours after application (no powder, primer or concealer). As you can see, a few blemishes came through and my face got a touch shiny. But all in all, I loved it at first.
After a few more uses, I noticed it start to get cakey between my eyebrows and around my chin. Now, I mix it with my normal foundation to get better coverage with and a more matte finish.
Leah V.
Woodstock, IL
All-time favorite foundation!!!! Makes your skin so flawless and smooth. Looks airbrushed!
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda
Beauty Junkie Expert
I already had the oportunida to use this base and I can give my opinion , first the size at first gave me confidence to be very small imagine that I would not last but by using understood that just one drop of product is enough to my face, this base is super ideal for oily skin helps control shine only thing I give him against is the range of colors to dark skin tones should add more
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.