8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,220 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love this foundation. A little goes a long way so you definitely get your money's worth. It is matte and if you don't use too much you will not look cakey at all.
I love the price and that it keeps me matte. The only issue is that it can tend to cake up if you use too much and don't blend well. Also, I wish there was more shades to choose from.
Only foundation I use!! I love it!!! It has amazing coverage, and the color match is perfect for me! And it is so affordable!!! Would so recommend this to everyone!
It's very light on your skin... perfect for the upcoming weather! there is no need to use a lot of it ....so it ends up being cheap because it last. flawless skin
Used the product for around a month and had full coverage, good for covering redness and good for oily skin. Unfortunately even the lightest shade of this foundation is too dark for me, since they only have around eight shades. Otherwise a good product!
This is awesome! I tend to get oily skin, this took care of that problem for me. I LOVE IT, never thought i could find one that didn't make my face feel like there was oil all over.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos