BY RIMMEL LONDON

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This color is so perfect on my skin! The foundation itself is my favorite drugstore foundation, it blends on very smoothly! And I have pretty oily skin and it works well with my skin! Recommend it to everyone :)
Alyssa C.
Muncie, IN
I love this foundation. A little goes a long way so you definitely get your money's worth. It is matte and if you don't use too much you will not look cakey at all.
shelby d.
Stow, OH
I love the price and that it keeps me matte. The only issue is that it can tend to cake up if you use too much and don't blend well. Also, I wish there was more shades to choose from.
jessica C.
Norwalk, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is life!!!! My favorite foundation. Only need to use a little bit and it goes a long way. Makes your face a little cakey but not too much. Covers all my flaws.
Amy B.
Kempner, TX
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
Love this foundation. I borrowed my daughters once and I was hooked! It stays matte on my oily skin and lasts all day.
The trick is to use sparingly when applying!
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
Only foundation I use!! I love it!!! It has amazing coverage, and the color match is perfect for me! And it is so affordable!!! Would so recommend this to everyone!
Merylys D.
Elizabeth, NJ
It's very light on your skin... perfect for the upcoming weather! there is no need to use a lot of it ....so it ends up being cheap because it last. flawless skin
Emi N.
Used the product for around a month and had full coverage, good for covering redness and good for oily skin. Unfortunately even the lightest shade of this foundation is too dark for me, since they only have around eight shades. Otherwise a good product!
Katie R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is an okay foundation. I had to mix it with my moisturizer to lighten the texture of it. It's pretty solid and full coverage and I prefer a lighter foundation.
Ashlee l.
Debary, FL
This is awesome! I tend to get oily skin, this took care of that problem for me. I LOVE IT, never thought i could find one that didn't make my face feel like there was oil all over.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.