4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,049 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Stays well and looks very matte. Can be drying and get a little cakey if you do not moisturize and prep well enough. I received this from Influenster for the purpose of reviewing.
I really like this foundation! The color is great for my skin and it covers the acne really well! I got this from influenster and since then I have brought another one.
I received this in a voxbox for free and absolutely love it! My skin breaks out very easily and I have very oily skin. Before this product I was using Clinque and tons of powder to spoak up oils. The first day I used this product was amazing, I didn't touch up until AFTER 8 hours. I truly think this is a miracle product. Ive had it for about 2 weeks and not one break out. I plan on buying the matching primer. The only downside (which i barely call a downsize) was the color match. Influenster tried to match me with the best possible but I probably need a shade darker. I am extremely greatful that influenster sent me this to try i love it sooo much!!! I would recommend this for anyone. I apply 2 coats for full coverage
When this product first came out I saw it in the drugstore and they had a tester lying around and I put some on the back of my hand and I love how easily it blended into my skin. It looked like it would be a flawless matte finish. I went back and bought the product the next day and I used it up like crazy. I can never find it in the lightest shade though so I haven't been able to purchase it :(
I find myself gravitating towards this foundation, as my everyday favorite. The coverage is great, but I wish their were more shades available.
I just started using this foundation recently when my stores stopped selling my favorite brand. I was completely surprised in a good way. I use the lightest one and it matches my skin perfectly, it smells nice, it doesn't feel like heavy makeup, yet it has full coverage. I love the consistency, it's almost air whipped and just glides on and feels like clouds. It makes me look and feel great!
I like how smooth it is . I like that matte finish it gives , I put this small amount to my face because I don't like too much makeup and this those a great job.
I have acne prone skin and oily combo skin this did keep the oil under control and covered up pretty good but it was way too pink for my yellow undertone skin I would have loved it if I could wear it without looking orange.
This foundation provides even coverage and doesn't disappear mid day. The stay matte also doesn't cause oily skin, but rather evens out your skin tone. Great foundation at a reasonable price.
Love this foundation. this is great for a on the go look. super easy to use and apply. not a lot of mess and very creamy and blendable
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos