8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Gaithersburg, MD
Just got this in my #UniVoxBox It is a great foundation, very light and matches my skin tone well. It doesn't dry out my skin at all.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
So glad I got this in my voxbox I was pleasantly surprised at how much coverage I got from this tube and it's buildable make up so don't worry about it being cakey.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
I received this foundation in the #univoxbox and I LOVE IT! I have a really fair complexion so finding the perfect color for me is a challenge in itself. Let's not even get started on other brand's nasty texture. the mouse texture of this foundation is very lightweight and comfortable to wear! The color matched me perfectly and it lasts all day. The coverage is spectacular without being cakey. I will definitely be purchasing another bottle when I run out!
Erin R.
Erin R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't usually wear liquid foundation, but I just broke out really bad and I'm desperate. Anyways, this was in my influenster uni voxbox so I grabbed it. and tried it I'm so glad I did! I have seriously pale, ghost, never seen the sun skin, and I've never been able to find drugstore liquid foundation light enough to match my skin. The closest I found was Maybelline's dream fresh BB cream in the lightest shade, but it was still orangey. This foundation actually does!!! Even holds up in direct sunlight, not orange at all! It's got a thick, creamy formula, so I could see it drying your skin out a bit if you don't use moisturizer. Anyways, very satisfied with this purchase. If you've got ghost pale skin, this is the foundation for you! Definitely look in your local drugstore before buying from amazon, it's quite a bit cheaper in store. how ever its a bit darker then my pale skin but Ill take it.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
New Milford, CT
I received this in my uni voxbox and instantly fell in love, i bought two more in different shades. such a good formula, longwearing and great for oily skin! definitely worth trying!!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Provo, UT
I got this foundation from my UniVoxBox from influenster and I liked it a lot! It covers great, and lasts long. I use a translucent powder on top of it to really set it in and keep away any shine. I think it is a fantastic product for the price! I will most likely buy it after mine is gone.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new favorite drugstore foundation - hands down. It lasts a long time on my skin and I don't need to touch up throughout the day. It covers all my imperfections so I can skip the concealer on spots/scars. A little bit goes a long way too because if I use even a little bit too much it can look cakey.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Once again Rimmel has blown me away! This foundation doesn't leave my face in break outs or oily. It literally lasts over my Stay Matte primer for 12 hours or longer. Shine free! 10/10 would recommend.
Dakotah R.
Dakotah R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I absolutely love my Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation! It has enough coverage so that I also conceals imperfections, getting rid of my need for a concealer, as well as somehow still feeling very light on the face. It hasn't made me break out and it lasts throughout the entire day which is a great plus! I would definitely recommend this item to a friends and I already have! The price is great and beats a lot of high end foundations I've used in the past
Maria V.
Maria V.
Woodburn, Or
It covered everything, made my face matte. all day. kept my pores from looking as big as they usually are.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.