8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Pearland , Tx
Stays well and looks very matte. Can be drying and get a little cakey if you do not moisturize and prep well enough. I received this from Influenster for the purpose of reviewing.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Robinson, IL
I really like this foundation! The color is great for my skin and it covers the acne really well! I got this from influenster and since then I have brought another one.
Alisha G.
Alisha G.
Higganum, CT
I received this in a voxbox for free and absolutely love it! My skin breaks out very easily and I have very oily skin. Before this product I was using Clinque and tons of powder to spoak up oils. The first day I used this product was amazing, I didn't touch up until AFTER 8 hours. I truly think this is a miracle product. Ive had it for about 2 weeks and not one break out. I plan on buying the matching primer. The only downside (which i barely call a downsize) was the color match. Influenster tried to match me with the best possible but I probably need a shade darker. I am extremely greatful that influenster sent me this to try i love it sooo much!!! I would recommend this for anyone. I apply 2 coats for full coverage
Allie B.
Allie B.
Mantua, NJ
When this product first came out I saw it in the drugstore and they had a tester lying around and I put some on the back of my hand and I love how easily it blended into my skin. It looked like it would be a flawless matte finish. I went back and bought the product the next day and I used it up like crazy. I can never find it in the lightest shade though so I haven't been able to purchase it :(
Suzi S.
Suzi S.
Tina, MO
I find myself gravitating towards this foundation, as my everyday favorite. The coverage is great, but I wish their were more shades available.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Kansas City, MO
I just started using this foundation recently when my stores stopped selling my favorite brand. I was completely surprised in a good way. I use the lightest one and it matches my skin perfectly, it smells nice, it doesn't feel like heavy makeup, yet it has full coverage. I love the consistency, it's almost air whipped and just glides on and feels like clouds. It makes me look and feel great!
Jeannie R.
Jeannie R.
Newport, RI
I like how smooth it is . I like that matte finish it gives , I put this small amount to my face because I don't like too much makeup and this those a great job.
Aurora V.
Aurora V.
Rialto, CA
I have acne prone skin and oily combo skin this did keep the oil under control and covered up pretty good but it was way too pink for my yellow undertone skin I would have loved it if I could wear it without looking orange.
Kari D.
Kari D.
Oak Creek, WI
This foundation provides even coverage and doesn't disappear mid day. The stay matte also doesn't cause oily skin, but rather evens out your skin tone. Great foundation at a reasonable price.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Salem, OR
Love this foundation. this is great for a on the go look. super easy to use and apply. not a lot of mess and very creamy and blendable
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.