BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Olivia M.
Lisle, IL
I am in love with this foundation. This is the only product I have found that keeps my oily skin under control. It is so high coverae, I don't even need concealer.
Ayla W.
Hereford, AZ
This is an all around winner. Mt sister has oily skin and it stays on all day with no touchups. I use bare minerals but if I run out and can't get it shipped in time this is my go to. I'm a bartendera with super sensitive skin and this gives me no problems.
Brayden c.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
When I first bought this. I was not expecting much considering it is only 5 dollars. But it is probably one of the best foundations I have used. It looks so smooth and has great coverage. But, it needs a powder over it.
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
After reading tons of reviews about this product, I decided to give it a try. My face broke out day two. So irritating! I do not have sensitive skin. It dried my face out and was very thick.
Megan W.
Galloway , OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This makeup has great full coverage, but it clogs my pores. I have a little baby, and if I kiss him while wearing this foundation, it rubs off and irritates his skin.
Jessica F.
I love this foundation! It's very smooth and thicker than most foundation and I like that. It looks really natural and the colors match really well with my skin tone.
Lori B.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation is light with great coverage. Great for sensitive skin as well. The price was great too. If it forget to wash my face, I don't break out and get itchy
Brittany W.
I love the coverage you get with this foundation. In the summer, my skin is a shade that doesn't seem to have a match in this foundation, but I use it in the winter.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This color is so perfect on my skin! The foundation itself is my favorite drugstore foundation, it blends on very smoothly! And I have pretty oily skin and it works well with my skin! Recommend it to everyone :)
jessica C.
Norwalk, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is life!!!! My favorite foundation. Only need to use a little bit and it goes a long way. Makes your face a little cakey but not too much. Covers all my flaws.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.