• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Sarah C.
Rye Brook
This foundation is very build able and easy to apply. The coverage is good but can be made as high coverage or as low coverage as you want. It has a matte finish and I would recommend it to others.
Megan Joy W.
Mt Washington, PA
One of my favorite products of all time, I've been using this since it came out and use it as a final cover before powder to set everything. So smooth and covers like a charm!
Breana I.
Loami, IL
This product was okay. I have dry skin and it seemed to dry it out even more. I've heard it works great for oily skinned people. I couldn't get it evenly blended and it ended up looking a little blotchy one me.
Kayla M.
La Verne , CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. it gives full coverage and it mattes the skin. it is not however good for dry skin, the formula will make the dryness more obvious.
Rachel R.
I received this product in my influenster box, I LOVE it!!! I have oily skin and can never find a decent priced foundation that covers evenly! I am obsessed! Highly recommend!
Sara M.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation looked like the desert on my skin. So drying and not smooth at all. I have resorted to mixing this foundation in with my more dewy foundations for a natural finished look. I could never wear this foundation on its own.
Quy L.
Midway City, CA
I tried this foundation thinking about the matte look. Once I put this on it was very thick and creamy.i have oily and dry patchy skin.it made my face feel very cakey and showed all my dry patches.
Kayla K.
I love this foundation and it is a very Big Bang for your buck! Super full coverage and actually lasts on me all day. It stays matte as well & feels very lightweight on the skin. I would purchase again
Diana B.
Makes my skin look flawless. It doesn't make my face look greasy or oily. Looks natural and airbrushed on your skin. Definitely recommend if you have oily combination skin.
Valerie S.
East Meadow, NY
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is my go-to winter shade of foundation and I love it. It blends in perfectly with my skin tone, and the texture is seamless. Rimmel foundations are always dependable.
Priyanka P.
Lexington, KY
What do you use to apply this foundation? Sponge, foundation brush, or anything else?
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Does anyone have any troubles with this product being too thick when applying and wearing it all day? Basically, has anyone found this pasty?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Sammie B.
Is it good for oily skin??
Kaitlyn C.
Butler, PA
Is this a good foundation to try?