BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Chelsea I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fountain is okay. It has it's days.
I, personally think it's really thick. I have oily skin around my nose so its perfect for oily skin. But my forehead gets dry and the fountain gets so clumpy. I just don't like how it dries so fast.
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. It's a full coverage, matte finish, long wearing, and affordable. There's a few cons with this foundation and those are the color selection. There's not a lot of darker colors, and second if you try to apply a second layer you're going to look very cakey so only one layer and preferable with a sponge because it makes it look more natural.
Chelsea W.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this foundation, full coverage, also color is spot on for my skin tone. But this has made me break out a lot! I couldn't wear this everyday, I would have to wear every once in a while. It's bitter sweet I'd say.
Anjanette H.
Suffolk, VA
Disclaimer: I have very oily skin and have struggled with acne for years. I've been using this foundation for years (with no issues, might I add) and every time I take a break from it to try something new and more expensive I kick myself in the butt. Why buy a $40 foundation that doesn't cover all I want and makes me oily throughout the day and waste more money on powders to keep blotting all day when I can buy a $5 foundation that lasts me forever and doesn't need one touch up at all after I set with powder once!? I'm in the military and work 10-13 hours days and this foundation is a real trooper. I feel like a porcelain doll all day and it's not cakey at all. Some say it's medium coverage but I feel it's more of a full coverage because when I wear this I don't even need to put on concealer it covers all my trouble spots up so well. A little goes a long way though and if you build up too much it could go terribly. One layer is all you need! With a little setting powder you're set!
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore foundation. It's a thick, mousse texture. It is matte and full coverage. It works for my oily skin.
Samantha S.
I loved this foundation .It goes on smooth and matches my color perfectly. My favorite product I received in my UniVoxBox . I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Mallory T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For this to be super an inexpensive foundation from the drugstore. It covers everything so good and I love the mousy texture of it and the matte finish!
Gisell A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this foundation. i have acne prone skin with acne scarring and all that good stuff and this foundation covers everything and it keeps me matte all day. it is amazing i highly recommend it to everyone ESPECIALLY my oily friends out there. On some days i don't even need to set it with powder AND its super affordable for my barbies on a budget. who ever said you have to break the bank for great quality products lied.
Katilyn K.
Kathleen, GA
This foundation is amazing. I don't wear make up that often. And I've been looking for something that doesn't make my face look oily and Rimmel nailed it with this foundation. It's not real expensive either!
alisha v.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think its a great foundation. its thicker but blends pretty easy. i try to apply less around the nose just so it doesn't cake up there but everything else is great last long. (through dance/sweat) medium coverage great for the price. Absolutely love how it hold through out the day!!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.