4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,982 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This product is great, I have combo skin but I'm not usually one to like the matte look but this product is great! It is very lightweight but still have excellent coverage
This foundation is great, has nice coverage, easily blendable. I feel it could be a little less thick but all in all a good product.
This came in my box and i love it! my skin tone is hard to find makeup for and this matched it so well!! i have oily skin so this helped with it a lot and helped cover up my pores!
I am in love with this foundation. This is the only product I have found that keeps my oily skin under control. It is so high coverae, I don't even need concealer.
Did not like this product at all! Would not blend and I could not find a shade that was close to my skin color.
My all time favorite foundation! It provides great full coverage and blends perfectly. I've tried many high end foundations and none are as full coverage.
This is my daily foundation. The color is perfect on my skin, although it does oxidize slightly throughout the day. I love applying with my Beauty Blender - I've never tried it with a brush. I can say it does feel like there's oil in it, and it takes forever to set. It transfers terribly, like do NOT touch your face without applying powder first or it will get on you. The texture is awesome though. It can cling to dry skin but most foundations do. I love it overall but it does not keep me matte even with Stay Matte powder. Maybe it's just because my skin is reaaaaally oily but idk. I love the finish either way. It's not matte, it's more natural, like a BB cream but medium-full coverage? :p
Weird texture. Seems like it is too thick. But gives very good coverage and a little goes a long way.
This is a very compact product and fits in your bag and makeup bag with no problem. It covere up great.
Awesome product.. My favorite
Awesome product.. My favorite
I love the texture and how it is oil from. It doesn't feel or look like I am caked with makeup. I have bad acne so this helps cover it up yet it is oil free so it does not add oil to my face. It looks very nature and I would recommend it to anyone.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos