8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,264 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
Free from in fluster voxbox maybe its just my skin type but it did not work out for me. my skin is dry as it is and this just sucked the life out of what was left of it
I absolutely love this, would love to have one of my own, very nice product and everone wouldn't know it or so i would s\assume anyways lol.... maybe it will be in my voxbox lol
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
By far the best drugstore foundation that is out there. I get amazing coverage with this product. In my opinion I don't think you can really feel it on the skin, some might say that it's heavy weight foundation, but I disagree. I have 0 complaints about this product.
Very good foundation! I love the matte look. I found it a bit tricky to find the right shade. But it's a good buy. I got it on sale at Walgreens for about 2.50. So try and watch out for the sale because I've seen it a few times.
I have tried so many foundations without luck. They would always break me out by the time the day was over or by the next day. This has not broken me out and gives me a very matte finish all day. The price can't be beat either. Wish I could've found this sooner !!!!
I was super excited to buy this product. On the website they have them they show different colors they have but once you go to the stores you have no choices therefore I couldn't find my "tone."
For only 5$ I do have to say this is a great foundation. I am oily so I can say it is very matte! Not too long wearing but it does the job. I always keep one as a back up
It leaves my skin oily and is not MATTE. It does not have a matte finish and does not last a long time. I have a combination of dry and normal skin. Don't spend $7 bucks on this. Not worth it.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos