BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Joaliz S.
Joaliz S.
This product is a good thing for those who know how to use it. A little bit of it goes a long way, so you need to be careful with the amount you use. It is very matte, so if you have dry skin, you better skip this! I use it and lasts all day on me. Don't apply it with any kind of sponge; the consistency doesn't allow you to blend before it dries. Overall, I recommend it. It has a medium to full coverage, at least in my case.
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's natural looking airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Easy to apply
Allison L.
Allison L.
Aliceville, AL
I bought this and the stay matte powder at my local target and I have used a couple of times and already love it!!!! The foundation leaves such a matte finish you really don't even need the powder except maybe in your t-zone or maybe where you personally get a little oily. Dry skin would not like this because it really clings to your dry patches! But combo, normal, or oily you WILL LOVE IT!!!'
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse is great! It's got a nice coverage that isn't too thick (you don't feel like your face is being smothered!) but it also covers up blemishes really well, even without any concealer! It definitely is great if you have oily skin, or even combination. If you have dry skin, or even dry spots, you WILL NOT want to use this foundation because they will be made pretty obvious. A little of this foundation goes a long way and although the tube is small, it lasts for a while because you don't need more than a dollop to cover your entire face. Overall, this is a great drugstore alternative to expensive brands and I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a medium-high coverage without a ton of weight!
Caryn S.
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
I must have product!
Blends very well and easy to apply.
I use this daily and it leaves my skin feeling good!
CLAUDIA P.
CLAUDIA P.
Not many shades to chose from- picked up 2 shades and they blended easily, smooth finish, truly stays matte, coverage is definitely build able, would recommend using the stay matte primer
Shandi C.
Shandi C.
I received this from Influenster to test out, I was hesitant because I have issues with foundation and it's heaviness/greasiness on my face.
This foundation was not heavy or greasy and I didn't need to set it with a powder. You can build up the coverage to suit your needs. It lasted all day without needing touched up, and it's affordable. I'm sold. This is what I reach for over my higher end foundations.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
First let me tell you about my skin type. I have oily/acne prone skin. I have a little bit of redness in my cheeks and a some under the surface acne. This foundation is by far the BEST foundation I have ever bought. It does not cost much at ALL for the amount of product you get, and the quality. It is definitely a matte foundation and covers ALL of my imperfections with just one layer of product. Although it works for me, I do not recommend it for people with dry skin, because it IS a matte foundation and could tend to look cakey on dry skin. But like I said, if you have oily skin like me, it works perfect. Just put a little translucent powder over the top of it and you are good to go. Only negative thought I have about it is that the color selection is very limited.
Missy W.
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first received this from Influenster to try out, my initial reaction to this product was hesitation - especially with the thick consistency. However, this product is amazing! The thick consistency helps to cover easily, so you only have to use a small amount. Application is easy, the look is flawless and it's lightweight. I tend to have an issue with oily skin, but you definitely cannot tell when I put this foundation on. This product is definitely worth every penny.
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Boulder, CO
At first I loved this foundation, however I now believe that if you have dry skin, or combination skin, this product is not for you. If you have oily skin, it does a great job of covering that. However because I have combination skin, it really made my dry spots look drier. So I don't really use this foundation too often.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.