4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,982 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Perfect for oily skin! It's matches skin tones great! A little goes a long way. Very good in coverage. But needs more shades added to the line! It stays on for a very long time! Has a soft texture. It's very easy to apply to the skin. You can layer it. :) Also very very matte!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this foundation to the moon and back! The shades are amazing. The product is thick enough that i only use a little bit and by using the right about the tube lasts me 6 whole months! The packaging is perfect especially if you travel.. and of course the price is amazing.
This is terrible if you have combo/dry skin. Mine looked so patchy when I applied if and it was a nightmare to blend out. It does offer a nice amount of coverage though so I use if as more of a concealer than a foundation. If you have oily skin, this would probably be great.
For someone with oily or very fair skin I would not recommend this product. However, if you have darker skin this would be a great foundation to have on hand. It is long lasting, covers very well, and does not feel too heavy on the skin. It also has a very nice matte finish.
First time ever trying this brand for a foundation and it stayed in well. But personally for me it was just too thick for my sensitive skin. Covers everything well I just personally didn't like again how thick it was but if that is the type you like I definitely recommend it
Review for: 203 True Beige
This foundation is awesome! I've recommended it to a coworker and my mom! It stayed matte even after I parties :) the only con is it can cling to any dry patches/ peeling areas but that is easily avoided by exfoliating before applying. It leaves a pore less finish afterwards
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I really love this foundation, especially for the price. It works really well with my normal to oily skin and keeps it mate. It can be a little heavy sometimes and can seem to come off a little on clothes or my phone. But I still continue to buy it because it looks so good.
A good foundation. The texture is not something I would normally go for but I tried it anyways. It's not bad but for me it took some getting used to. Like most drugstore foundations, I do feel like it pulled pink on my skin. I would have liked to see more yellow undertones.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I love this product. i personally have very oily skin and this matte foundation works great with keeping my face matte. personally i liked their old packaging with the glass container and scoop. its very affordable and lasts a while. i recommend this to those with oily skin
Sister used this foundation cause she has a really problematic skin, so she can't used a foundation too oil cause she looks like a clown one hour later, so if you have a oily skin this is your perfect product, I buy this product cause you can see the different on your skin
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos