BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Not impressed. I have sensitive skin & it made me break out more than usual and didn't last long. It settled into my creases and caked on horribly. It would have been okay if I had perfectly flawless skin but, that's the point of buying it right? To cover UP. 😞
Lizbeth M.
Lizbeth M.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is great for oily skin, it is really matte. I have combination skin so it worked fine for me, it feels completely lightweight, but what should improve is the shades of the foundation. Other than that I recommend it to people who have oily skin!
Haley L.
Haley L.
Barnesville , Ga
I have oily skin and this looks amazing on it! It stays on all day. Leaves my skin looking amazing. Feels weightless as if I'm not even wearing make up. Isn't cakey feeling. Smells good. And has great coverage. Not a bad price either! It's my new go to makeup!
I love this product as I have quite oily and gives a really good coverage, the only down side is that I have to buy two different shade to get my colour so for me it is on the pricey side to buy them both at the same time but I don't have to buy them as often.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
This is beyond my favorite go to foundation! Since it is so inexpensive and works so well with my skin, which goes from normal to oily to dry depending on weather. Well worth the money. I use a real techniques buffing brush to blend it in for a flawless look!
Riley H.
Riley H.
Ozark, MO
Review for: 203 True Beige
I find that this foundation is very hard to blend, and gets a bit cakey on me throughout the day. Although that may just be my skin type, I have combo skin. I feel like this would be good though for very oily skin. It's not my favorite but I can make it work.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Punxsutawney, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works very well. It needs to be partnered with the concealer. I have a fair tone and combination skin and it gives me a natural look. I don't have to reapply it every hour. It works very well better then the alternatives and I would buy it again.
Asmita S.
Asmita S.
Howell, NJ
This foundation is nothing like I have ever used before. I love the consistency in this mousse foundation. It comes in a variety of colors so it's pretty easy to find a match or just use two and create your own! It works well with my combination skin type.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my go to foundation an will always love it's makes me perfectly matte!! I will probably always purchase rimmel it's affordable an lite weight to med coverage! I have just been trying some new brands I'm in love with but will always love my rimmel!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Review for: 203 True Beige
This is my go to full coverage foundation. If I have something important to go to I reach for this for a flawless look. You just have to be aware to not make the application too cakey. It can be difficult to pair with other creams because of the thickness.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.