BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Casie C.
Grant, AL
I absolutely do not like this foundation. It's incredibly thick with super pinky tones, and it slips and slides on oily skin. Looks super cakey after no time at all, and the slightest touch to the face causes this product to ball up.
Crystal J.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
I received a free sample of this in my Wal-Mart beauty box and I was not impressed. I have oily skin so anything that says matte I'll try. I really wanted to like this foundation because the price is pretty decent and you get alot in the tube from what I've seen in stores. When I put it on the coverage is definitely full so I liked that but it was so cakey on my face and it took a while to dry. By the end of the day my face was still oily so it didn't dry matte. I probably won't try this out again and wouldn't recommend. I only gave 2 stars because of price and full coverage.
Raven A.
Marshall, IL
Review for: 201 Classic Beige more...
This foundation was surprisingly really really great! I have to have full coverage, and this really does give it! (If applied with beauty blender) This is actually my favorite foundation right now.. the only thing that I dont like is that after wearing all day, the foundation looks porous or powdery even with setting spray. :(
This foundation has great coverage and is a great match to my skin. I use a small amount that ends up being light weight and lasts all day. It feels like it transform from a moose to a powder feel. I would recommend if you are looking for light coverage. I haven't tried it heavy. I never wore foundation before this, so I rated it as a 4 star product because I am still getting use to feeling a product on my entire face.
Austyn C.
Here's the deal. I got a sample of this product in the Wal Mart beauty box. Thought I'd give it a try. It looked amazing on my skin! BUT after only 4 or so hours it was completely gone around my nose and mouth. I recommend the L'Oréal Pro Matte if you are looking for a mattifying foundation. It is much more long wearing.
Haley A.
Elida, OH
I actually will give this a 4 stars for drugstore foundation. It applys great to dry skin, also I feel like this actually stays and is not a full coverage but does the job and would absolutely recommend this!!
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Sand more...
I guess black/brown people aren’t allowed to have foundation in the world of rimmel. It seems like a great formula and I bought the darkest one they carry and it was clearly for a tan white girl. Disappointing to say the least.
Sydney M.
I have tried many different foundations for oily skin and I have to say that I do not recommend this one!! I thought that it was kind of patchy, brought out my pores and basically melted off by the end of the day. At first I liked this product when I first applied it but then after about an hour I noticed the monstrosity that was my foundation. I would not recommend this and there are plenty of foundations out there for oily skin.
Taylor C.
Weaverville
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain more...
I loved the consistency of this foundation and I LOVED the coverage it gave. It made my skin look and feel very soft and it felt lightweight. Unfortunately I'm very pale, which sucks, so even the lightest shade didn't work with my complexion. I would say that's the only downfall with this foundation, the shade range.
Naiomi M.
San Juan, PR
Really really love this product. From formula to application to finish. It looks very matte and good when applied on skin without looking cakey. My skin is combination. It did though accentuate my dry patches around my chin and mouth area, but I guess that happens always with matte Foundations.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.