4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,158 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Used to be my holy grail before I tried more foundations and discovered there are bigger and better things. But it is a really good foundation. Has good coverage, and is mattifying. I do however notice it starts to look a little Cakey throughout the day.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain, 091 Light Ivory
What I like the most about this foundation is the texture and matte finish. It's not the best for my type of skin, because my skin is very dry and needs liquid foundation, otherwise looks ashy, however I gave it to my friend because she has normal skin and it works perfectly for her. And is also cheap.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I mean this is an ok foundation. It's not my favorite because it is cakey. It's full coverage but it's such hard to do an airbrush effect with this foundation. I defiantly don't recommend this to people with dry skin because it will defiantly make your dry spots very visible. To be honest I just don't recommend this
Very inexpensive foundation! For a drug store foundation, I found this to be pretty darn good! This foundation has a mousse texture, I found it to be pretty grainy. This foundation provides medium to full coverage, that last all day.
I got a sample of this in my Walmart Beauty Box and I am wearing it for the first time. It does give nice, even coverage although it doesn't exactly feel "weightless". For the price point, I would say it's a pretty good deal and I might buy it should I ever be in the market for an affordable foundation.
This foundation is great if you add a drop of oil to it! It gives you a solid medium coverage with one layer and it's easy to blend. My only problem with it is that they don't have a nice pale, yellow toned shade!
This is a really decent foundation for the price. It didn't dry out my skin too much and it didn't feel too heavy. It lasted all day. It seemed like it took a long time to blend in. I was worried the color would be too light, but it worked out okay. I will buy again cause you can't beat the price.
So it's really thick like a cream almost. You have to be careful how much you apply or what you do it with. A damp beauty blender works the best in my opinion. Beautiful matte finish for my oily skin and only a slight scent! Sooooo long lasting! Don't know if I'd buy again though due to the color matching to my skin is kind of off.
I got this in the 010 light porcelain shade. I find it still a tad too dark for my skin. It's definitely not my favorite foundation but it isn't bad. It's a nice, cheap alternative to other foundations, though.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I love this foundation. I have combination skin, freckles, and some blemishes. This evenly covers everything without being super heavy. It's easy to put on and wear, and it's full coverage. I would definitely recommend this to anyone out there with any skin type. It also doesn't break the bank!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos