8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I received this product in my VoxBox from Influenster to try but I have to say I love it. I am not the typical makeup wearing girl. I love my no fuss no muss look. I am okay with going to class with little to no makeup and just braiding my hair and calling it a day, this probably stems from constantly having practice at random times and I hate washing makeup off with sweat. But when I received this product I figured I would give foundation a shot. I love it. Rimmell definitely got me to switch or rather to start using foundation especially as I prepare to enter the work force. I don't know how they did it through a survey but this is the perfect color for me and my match. I love how light the makeup feels when I am wearing it, how easy it is to take off at the end of the day and how easy it is to apply! I also really like how it does not have that super make-upy smell (if that makes sense) - a lot of foundations seem to have a weird scent to this and if this one has it, it is very light. Overall I am a huge fan of this product and am making the switch.
Kari R.
Kari R.
Atlanta, GA
I was really surprised at how much I liked this product. I usually don't use drugstore brands, but this worked very well. It had high coverage without feeling too heavy. It also lasted all day.
Quincy R.
Quincy R.
Cody, WY
I love that this foundation is really light weight, so it doesn't feel gross when you are wearing it. The color seems to blend with your skin tone really well, and it's not an oily foundation that makes me break out the next day, which is a plus. I'm very acne prone when I wear make-up so having a foundation that doesn't make me break out is a priority, and this one hit it on the spot.
Mine C.
Mine C.
I didn't get to use my foundation because it was way too light for my skin tone. None of the shade are for women of color and I think that is an issue. Many drug store lines cater to lighter skin tones and it is very hard to find something in a convenient store that works for me, this product being one of them.
Garret P.
Garret P.
Gainesville, FL
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my UniVoxbox. I've used it a couple times so far and both times I've gotten compliments on my skin, so it must be doing something right! It is however very dry and can easily look cakey. Still a good foundation though.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Omaha, NE
I got this product in the #univoxbox and I love it! It matches my skin perfectly and is very smooth and light weight. I love Rimmel London, they have some of the best products for a very affordable price as well.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Williamsville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I received this in my VoxBox, I was really skeptical at first because I normally don't like mousse foundation due to past experiences, but this is honestly my favorite foundation now! It stays on all day and it's light. I forget I'm even wearing makeup!
Lety C.
Lety C.
Orlando, FL
Although I loved the color, the nails did no last a week at all. By a few hours, my nail had already fallen off. It's nice for a quick, one night thing but not to last a week, unless you're planning tto not use your hands.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Kingsland, GA
I'm not a big fan of matte foundations, but with my makeup routine I make it work to end up with a dewy finish. The coverage is great, even better than the Tarte 12 hour foundation. This applied way smoothr than my tarte one. The price is very affordable, and it even lasted all day after i wen jet skiing while on my cruise in the bahamas! I've bought two of them and received one from influenster. Also they have shades for even the palest people!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Currently use this daily! I love it so much. My skins feels very soft when I have it on and I don't feel as if it's caked on to my face. Definitely going to continue purchasing this.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.