BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Corrinne S.
Ashtabula, OH
Full coverage foundation. I use it primarily for my dark circles, but will use it for my entire face on weekends or for special events. The best value in my opinion.
Vanessa P.
So glad I got this in my voxbox I was pleasantly surprised at how much coverage I got from this tube and it's buildable make up so don't worry about it being cakey.
Nicole N.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is the best drugstore foundation I have ever used! It is creamy and whipped, and has fuller coverage. It is comparable to some higher end foundations I have used.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
New favorite foundation, great quality & great price! It is a thick formula so a little goes a long way. It has medium to full coverage & does keep you matte. It doesn't feel or look cakey when applied with the right amount.
Rachel A.
This is the best drugstore foundation I have come across! It will crumb up around dry patches of skin, but what drug store foundation doesn't? It also doesn't have a scent, which is nice as some foundations have an odd scent
Dori S.
Portage, IN
Thanks to influenster I was able to try this product. This foundation stays all day and does not feel heavy on your face. No shine or no clumping. I believe I found a new foundation for myself. Would definitely recommend.
Makayla M.
Monson, MA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This personally doesn't work for my skin type. It's great coverage but it can appear really cakey and if you have dry spots/dry skin this product really isn't for you.
Olivia M.
Lisle, IL
I am in love with this foundation. This is the only product I have found that keeps my oily skin under control. It is so high coverae, I don't even need concealer.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
I previously purchased this because of the matte it promised. It WAS matte, then shiny. It felt as if I was putting clay on my face, way too thick.. wouldn't recommend.
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
After reading tons of reviews about this product, I decided to give it a try. My face broke out day two. So irritating! I do not have sensitive skin. It dried my face out and was very thick.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.