4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,137 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Full coverage foundation. I use it primarily for my dark circles, but will use it for my entire face on weekends or for special events. The best value in my opinion.
So glad I got this in my voxbox I was pleasantly surprised at how much coverage I got from this tube and it's buildable make up so don't worry about it being cakey.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is the best drugstore foundation I have ever used! It is creamy and whipped, and has fuller coverage. It is comparable to some higher end foundations I have used.
New favorite foundation, great quality & great price! It is a thick formula so a little goes a long way. It has medium to full coverage & does keep you matte. It doesn't feel or look cakey when applied with the right amount.
This is the best drugstore foundation I have come across! It will crumb up around dry patches of skin, but what drug store foundation doesn't? It also doesn't have a scent, which is nice as some foundations have an odd scent
Thanks to influenster I was able to try this product. This foundation stays all day and does not feel heavy on your face. No shine or no clumping. I believe I found a new foundation for myself. Would definitely recommend.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This personally doesn't work for my skin type. It's great coverage but it can appear really cakey and if you have dry spots/dry skin this product really isn't for you.
I am in love with this foundation. This is the only product I have found that keeps my oily skin under control. It is so high coverae, I don't even need concealer.
I previously purchased this because of the matte it promised. It WAS matte, then shiny. It felt as if I was putting clay on my face, way too thick.. wouldn't recommend.
After reading tons of reviews about this product, I decided to give it a try. My face broke out day two. So irritating! I do not have sensitive skin. It dried my face out and was very thick.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos