BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Skyllar G.
Amarillo, TX
I gave the a good couple months to prove to me that it's worth anything and although I love the coverage it gives me it feels super heavy on my skin and cakes up soo bad. My skin is already oily and this seems to make it worse.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I was super excited to buy this product. On the website they have them they show different colors they have but once you go to the stores you have no choices therefore I couldn't find my "tone."
Shante R.
Kalona, IA
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
Heaven in a bottle this is definitely my go to drug store foundation whenever I'm out of my Kat Von d I run to Walmart and get this super affordable and great coverage for an awesome price!
Nicole N.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is the best drugstore foundation I have ever used! It is creamy and whipped, and has fuller coverage. It is comparable to some higher end foundations I have used.
Laura P.
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
This my all time favorite, holy grail, favorite foundation. It has lots of shades, great for oily skin, and unbelievable coverage! I have bought it probably 20 times.
Makayla M.
Monson, MA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This personally doesn't work for my skin type. It's great coverage but it can appear really cakey and if you have dry spots/dry skin this product really isn't for you.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
I previously purchased this because of the matte it promised. It WAS matte, then shiny. It felt as if I was putting clay on my face, way too thick.. wouldn't recommend.
Rachel A.
This is the best drugstore foundation I have come across! It will crumb up around dry patches of skin, but what drug store foundation doesn't? It also doesn't have a scent, which is nice as some foundations have an odd scent
Gina S.
This foundation works very well for me, as I have oily and pale skin. I have a color that matches very well to my skin tone. The formula is quite thick and I can feel it on my face slightly, but it gives you great coverage.
Vanessa V.
Middletown, CT
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
The formula is very smooth and blends with ease. The lightest shade doesn't have yellow undertones and a true pale foundation. I wear it every day. Full coverage and smooth.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.