BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Tara A.
Magnolia, TX
It made my face sticky feeling specially outside in the humity. Also if I had a dry spot on my face it was like it made it stick out where everyone could see it.
Valerie S.
East Meadow, NY
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is my go-to winter shade of foundation and I love it. It blends in perfectly with my skin tone, and the texture is seamless. Rimmel foundations are always dependable.
Victoria G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Not my favorite product but it is lite and airy. It does not have the coverage that I really wanted but it is great if you are just running errands on the weekend and want to throw something on.
Erin G.
This is a good foundation for oily skin. It's not my favorite, but I do use it every once in a while. It lasts for a few hours, and I don't look shiny for a while with this
Jocelyn C.
Cicero, IL
I received this in the univoxbox. It was too drying in my opinion. I didn't really like the finish, but maybe its just because of my skin type. I was really disappointed.
Rebecca M.
Dayton, OH
I have extremely dry skin and this is so heavy doesn't blend. It feels like I'm wearing mask and gives me cake face. I never use it I can't, just doesn't work with my skin.
Onena C.
Tamarac , FL
I like Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation because is light weight not cakey
This product is great, It is very lightweight but still have excellent coverage
Darianne H.
Greeley, CO
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I loved this foundation when I first put it on. It has a nice finish and a feels soft to the touch, but after only a short amount of time wearing this product I noticed it was really settling in to my fine lines (even after setting) and was starting to look kinda patchy.
Maria Y.
Pomona, NY
This product is great, I have combo skin but I'm not usually one to like the matte look but this product is great! It is very lightweight but still have excellent coverage
Amparo G.
San Leandro, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I love this foundation. It has worked wonders for me. Definitely full coverage. It covers my acne spots and it's really affordable when you buy it at walmart or when they have it on sale in walgreens. I'm scared to try any others.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.