4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,137 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I received this in the univoxbox. It was too drying in my opinion. I didn't really like the finish, but maybe its just because of my skin type. I was really disappointed.
Purchased this on eBay for like 99 cents in porcelain ivory and the coverage astounds me so much. it does feel a little cakey though so be sure to apply powder (as you should anyways!)
I like it for moderate coverage. I like the texture, too! It feels light weight, but it dries up fast...so work fast too! I love the packaging!
Not my favorite product but it is lite and airy. It does not have the coverage that I really wanted but it is great if you are just running errands on the weekend and want to throw something on.
For only 5$ I do have to say this is a great foundation. I am oily so I can say it is very matte! Not too long wearing but it does the job. I always keep one as a back up
Very good foundation! I love the matte look. I found it a bit tricky to find the right shade. But it's a good buy. I got it on sale at Walgreens for about 2.50. So try and watch out for the sale because I've seen it a few times.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
A little goes a long way with this foundation. Perfectly evens out my skin tone. My only complaint would be that the coverage doesn't stay consistent throughout the day.
I was super excited to buy this product. On the website they have them they show different colors they have but once you go to the stores you have no choices therefore I couldn't find my "tone."
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have skin on the more dry side with a small amount of oiliness and I really like this foundation because it offers full coverage and keeps my skin looking nice all day.
It leaves my skin oily and is not MATTE. It does not have a matte finish and does not last a long time. I have a combination of dry and normal skin. Don't spend $7 bucks on this. Not worth it.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos