BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jocelyn C.
Cicero, IL
I received this in the univoxbox. It was too drying in my opinion. I didn't really like the finish, but maybe its just because of my skin type. I was really disappointed.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
Purchased this on eBay for like 99 cents in porcelain ivory and the coverage astounds me so much. it does feel a little cakey though so be sure to apply powder (as you should anyways!)
Andrea L.
San Antonio, TX
I like it for moderate coverage. I like the texture, too! It feels light weight, but it dries up fast...so work fast too! I love the packaging!
Victoria G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Not my favorite product but it is lite and airy. It does not have the coverage that I really wanted but it is great if you are just running errands on the weekend and want to throw something on.
sophia G.
Fortuna, Ca
For only 5$ I do have to say this is a great foundation. I am oily so I can say it is very matte! Not too long wearing but it does the job. I always keep one as a back up
Raquel R.
Very good foundation! I love the matte look. I found it a bit tricky to find the right shade. But it's a good buy. I got it on sale at Walgreens for about 2.50. So try and watch out for the sale because I've seen it a few times.
Melissa M.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
A little goes a long way with this foundation. Perfectly evens out my skin tone. My only complaint would be that the coverage doesn't stay consistent throughout the day.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I was super excited to buy this product. On the website they have them they show different colors they have but once you go to the stores you have no choices therefore I couldn't find my "tone."
Kristen M.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have skin on the more dry side with a small amount of oiliness and I really like this foundation because it offers full coverage and keeps my skin looking nice all day.
Eileen C.
Bellflower, CA
It leaves my skin oily and is not MATTE. It does not have a matte finish and does not last a long time. I have a combination of dry and normal skin. Don't spend $7 bucks on this. Not worth it.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.