8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
orlando, fl
If only I had a lifetime supply of this Stay Matte. It does the job! A lil goes a long away. Perfect coverage, smells nice and never leaves my face caked up!
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Fort Myers, FL
I liked the packaging and thought the color was perfect for my skin tone (I guessed correctly!). I liked that the foundation went on smooth and was flawless. It felt light and it did not make my skin oily. Overall, I recommend this product. I hope it is priced appropriately! I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
As someone with very oily and acne prone skin, I really liked this foundation! It had a ton of coverage, and it stayed matte all day long (even without powder). It is very thick and mousse like, which means it can be time consuming to blend with your fingers. However, if you invest in a sponge or buffing brush it can make application way easier and flawless looking.
Tammy L.
Tammy L.
Burlington, VT
This foundation was literally like wall spackle on my face. It was disgustingly thick and greasy on my skin. The color range is terrible. I'd give no stars if I could, but I'll just give that one star for the sanitary, convenient packaging and affordable price.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
I was hoping this would be the one foundation that would finally work to get rid of my ridiculously oily skin. (It's the curse of being a teenager, I swear.) But I found that it didn't seem to work any better than any other foundation that I've used, so I was rather let down.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Rocky Hill, CT
Its been about 2 years since the last time I used a drug store foundation. I find the color match to be really difficult and haven't had the best luck with quality. CVS was running a sale on Rimmel recently (BYGO 50%) and I decided to give this a shot. I am very impressed with it, especially considering it's under $6. It's extremely matte, thick, full coverage but feels great on your skin. The color range is very limited but 105 matches my skin tone well. You need to use a good primer because it does settle into pores and fine lines. You need to make sure you blend it well because it could look cakey (a beauty blender or blending brush is key). I also recommend using a setting spray after applying the foundation because it's almost too matte. Overall it's a great value and a decent foundation option.
Dalia S.
Dalia S.
Raymond, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything about this product is a yes Feels lightweight. Great coverage. No weird smell. Easy to apply. Lasts a long time. Affordable.
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay. So I'm constantly in search of a foundation that has high coverage because I like to mask my freckles especially for photos and I had been using the Mac Studio Fix which was great, but I love this! I don't need to use powder after applying it, and it stays all day! I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I couldn't be more glad that they sent it to me! Thank you Influenster!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Palmyra, PA
This is okay. My skin leans more yellow-toned, which I now know that Rimmel tends to lean very pink, so the shade I got was a match color-wise, but not tone wise, if that makes sense. I wish there were more yellow hued shades. That aside, this is a bit thick and cakey on my skin. I guess my skin chemistry and this foundation just don't mesh. It works for my friends though, so I guess it's just me!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Not a fan of this foundation! I have combination oily skin &
i have a few breakouts. Its really hard to blend out this foundation. It clings to ANY dry areas on my face..I would not recommend this to anyone with dry skin. I originally bought this product because one of my favorite youtubers said she loved it.
very disappointed that this didn't work out for me
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.