8 colors available

Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Middletown, CT
Review for: 203 True Beige
The formula is very smooth and blends with ease. The lightest shade doesn't have yellow undertones and a true pale foundation. I wear it every day. Full coverage and smooth.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Madison, WI
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love this product! I needed something new for a wedding and that had a good amount of coverage and was matte and was cheep and this is perfect!!! I love this, it hides my acne scars and redness and works great under the eyes!! I strongly recommend this product!!!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
I received this product complimentary via an Influenster VoxBox and I was pleasantly surprised! I'm not usually one to wear foundation, but this product gives you a realistically clear complexion! I love it!
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I received this complimentary from Influenster in my Uni VoxBox, and while the foundation really works, it's super thick. Just know not to use too much!
Karina O.
Karina O.
Northfield, MN
Review for: 203 True Beige
Only have used this a couple of times but I like the way it blends in with the rest of my make up.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Lindenhurst, NY
Review for: 203 True Beige
In love with this foundation. It is full coverage, blends well, keeps you matte, and looks beautiful throughout the day. plus it is only $5-6! what a steal!
Belem P.
Belem P.
Dallas, TX
I wish it felt lighter on my skin. I like the smoothness of it and how it blends in nicely but I feel like it is a bit heavy on the skin especially on warmer days.
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: 203 True Beige
I didn't like this product. there is not a big color variety, it did not last long on my skin. there was little to no coverage and it made me break out. I will NOT buy this in the future.
Mitchelle M.
Mitchelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So light wight you can bearly feel it so recommend this. its no grasy it blends really well and good for all types of skin
Niki M.
Niki M.
Lansing, NY
This is me new favorite mousse foundation! Its light weight for the summer and has total coverage. It doesn't break me out and it sets amazing! I wont use anything else for the summer!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.