BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Susan H.
Susan H.
Bentonville, AR
I loved getting to try this! I am so happy that I received this in my Univox box from influenster! It had great coverage (full) and a little went a long way. I was surprised at how perfect that it matched my skin tone. It had great staying power. My blush and bronzer stayed in place all day long! I didn't notice any redness peeking through. Also this product is buildable. I think that it is a great product for the money! If you are on the fence about this then I think that you should just give it a shot. It is also matte which is a huge plus and it doesn't cling to dry patches.
Denea W.
Denea W.
Binger, OK
I actually just purchased this item yesterday, and for one days use I like it. I definitely need to have more time to give a more accurate review, but so far I would recommend it.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Ravenna, KY
Review for: 203 True Beige
This is my FAVORITE foundation! The coverage is awesome and you barely need that much product. It goes a long way. I apply it with a flat brush and it goes on smoothly. The only con is that while you are blending it dries really quickly (but I guess that is because it is for oily skin and isn't supposed to shine). You can't beat the price either--$4!
Hassah S.
Hassah S.
Waynesburg, KY
I received the Rimmel London US Stay Matte liquid mousse foundation in Light Ivory from Influenster in the ‪#‎UniVoxBox‬. I have never used this item before, until last week I decided to give it a try. WOW, was I amazed! It was light in weight, fluffy, has shine control and didn't take a large quantity to cover my face. It blended so well with my skin and afterwards my skin was nothing but flawless and was super soft!
Aubrey V.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally purchased this at walgreens in an attempt to try something other than my liquid foundation. It's definitely a great foundation and I was excited that I received the product complimentary from Influenster because I was running low on the one that I had previously purchased. However, it's not my favorite to use during the winter time when my face is really dry. It has great staying powder and works great with normal to oily skin. I wouldn't recommend it for those with extremely dry skin.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Danielsville, GA
Review for: 203 True Beige
I really like this foundation! Even though I just have started to use it I'm in love already! I love the full coverage that you get a long with the soft whipped texture of the formula. It also didn't take very much at all. It spread very well and there wasn't no building up to full coverage it was a one stop shop! I did a review on the stay matte powder as well that I use with this and I love it! No complaints here!
Angel C.
Angel C.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: 203 True Beige
It's good, but makes my face look painted. It doesn't really blend well into skin.

Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: 203 True Beige
Featherlight a liquid mousse Deblin flawlessly for a natural looking all day shine control silky smooth formula it leaves a perfect match baby soft finish lightweight texture and doesn't feel heavy or greasy
jessica c.
jessica c.
Los Angeles, CA
My new favorite foundation! The coverage is great and the color fits me perfectly. I do have to apply primer or else it wont last as long. Feels like i have nothing on my face. Blends well with a beauty blender.
Kaycie  S.
Kaycie S.
Puyallup, Wa
It's kind of thick and cakey, but when used in moderation it's really nice! I sometimes use it more as a concealer than a foundation because it has good coverage.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.