BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Ariana D.
I like this product! Its a wonderful texture, matches my skin tone and makes my face look smooth. It did make my face a little bit greasy and didn't stay on as long as i wouldve liked it to
Amanda B.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I'm not a huge fan of liquid foundations, but I really love this one by Rimmel. It doesn't feel or look heavy or caked on and my face doesn't freak out the day after wearing it.
Lupita L.
Oxnard, Ca
Loved this foundation it stays matte on me all day and the color I choose was perfect I don't even need to set it wt powder and it last all day it does seem to dry fast so u have to work with it fast
Kimberly E.
It seems like it would be a nice product if they made it in darker shades. I tried the darkest shade which is sand and it just seemed a little to ghosty on my skin. I would buy it again if it was in a darker shade, its great for the price.
Ella A.
I've read so many good reviews about this foundation and since I loved the powder I thought why not give it a shot. It was a terrible idea! It dried out my face and it looked really cheap and cakey!
Flor V.
Selma, NC
I've been using this product for a year now and i love it. It is very inexpensive and i love the matte feeling! Don't use it with a brush because it didn't allow me to blend it.
Anahis P.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
It took me awhile to purchase it and finally did and I love it.. Specially if you have oily skin this foundation will keep you mate and has good coverage.. Very affordable too!!
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
This BB cream is kind of heavy. I prefer lighter coverage BB creams. If I wanted heavier coverage I would use foundation. This made me extra oily, and I already have oily skin.
Alina T.
Anchorage, AK
This foundation is a recommend! It's full coverage, stay for the whole day. Also, it doesn't make your face look pale or dry. It's a must ! Find it at your drugstore. For example, Walmart, target and etc.
Diane M.
Saint Michael, MN
Not for me
I love Rimmel products! This one made my skin look orange...but it is a very nice matte. I'm darker blonde and pale skinned so orange is not a good look on me. It did feel good on my skin tho.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.