BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Cassie P.
MORRIS, IL
I received this product complimentary from influenster in the UniVoxBox. I absolutely love it. I have acne scars and this covers them up pretty good! Lasts all day and it's cheap!
Elizabeth K.
I've always had trouble finding a good foundation for my very oily skin, but this one keeps my face looking matte for a few hours! It's pretty thick, and a little goes a long way.
Adrianna A.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is a really good foundation for oily skin. If you have dry skin this is going to draw out those dry areas on your face.This also dries really fast, so you have to work quick.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I'm very fair and find this shade (True Ivory) a good match for my skin tone. It has nice coverage and doesn't oxidize on my skin, but I'm not a fan of the thick, mousse-like texture.
Loryn Z.
Garfield Hts, OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
If you want matte, this is the foundation you want! It is SUPER matte! I tend to like more coverage, but this can get a little cake-y if not careful. A little bit goes a LONG way!
Erin P.
I love love love! This helps your face stay looking fresh and not oily all day. It is very thick though so a little goes a long way. Mine has lasted forever. I pair it with the stay matte powder too and I'm never shiny during the day anymore.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
For a drug store product I'm in love not to heavy feeling on the face and covers for the most part just not pimples to much but other blemishes great coverage and very matte....
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
I lasted a friend for a cheap foundation and this is what they recommended so I decided to try it. I LOVE it. It does give you a nice matte look and it doesn't look oily at all!
Ariana D.
I like this product! Its a wonderful texture, matches my skin tone and makes my face look smooth. It did make my face a little bit greasy and didn't stay on as long as i wouldve liked it to
Amanda B.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I'm not a huge fan of liquid foundations, but I really love this one by Rimmel. It doesn't feel or look heavy or caked on and my face doesn't freak out the day after wearing it.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.