BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

Ida Z.
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw a tweet about this product so I tried it out. I am really satisfied for the price of this product. I have oily skin and it did not clog my pores or make me break out. I use this Monday through Friday, all day. Yes, it will not leave you completely matte throughout the whole day, especially if you have oily skin. (Nothing will leave your face matte if you have oily skin. Sorry, it's the truth.) However, I liked it because the coverage is great and you only need to use a little bit to cover your whole face.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
My favorite foundation covers very well and you don't have to use much product
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Since I have oily skin I started to look around for a foundation that would keep me matte. I wasn't looking for a 12 hour lasting foundation, only something that would get me through work without being able to fry some chicken on my forehead!
When I came across this, I was intrigued. For $4.99 and a promise, I purchased it.

To my surprise, It actually kept its promise! When setting this with a matte powder, I can get around 4-5 hours without having to blot my face. VERY IMPRESSED!
Letitia L.
Letitia L.
El Paso, TX
I am loving this foundation. I apply the stay matte primer, the Rimmel BB cream, and then the stay matte foundation. All three together work like a dream and my face looks flawless! I am also super stoked that it doesn't break me out and I am shine free.
Sophia F.
Sophia F.
Freedom, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would say that this foundation is OKAY. (It may be important to know that I have a dry skin type!) This Stay Matte Foundation is somewhat comparable to Revlon's Colorstay Whipped foundation in that it is a light, mousse like, formula that provides buildable coverage. Even the scent of it reminded me of the Colorstay foundation. It provides medium to full coverage, and really packs a punch despite it's petite packaging. A small amount of this really went a long way with me. I chose to apply this foundation using the warmth of my fingertips to help it blend out easier. I personally, would not recommend using a brush with this formula.

With all that said, the reason I said this foundation was 'okay' is because of my dry skin. It took a good bit of effort for me to completely blend this out, and it seemed to accentuate my dry patches. I have high hopes that use of the Stay Matte Primer beforehand will help diminish these problems though! I would definitely recommend giving the Stay Matte Foundation a try to see how it works for you!
jeanette A.
jeanette A.
This matte foundation is good, it sits well on my skin . It's one of the best foundation that I been wearing. I'm really loving it !
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Boonville, IN
Ever since I got this in a voxbox, I have LOVED it! It's a wonderful alternative to the more expensive full coverage foundations and if blended well, it sets nicely. I use primer and lotion prior to application, followed by powder and setting spray - works out perfectly!
Anaya L.
Anaya L.
Newport News, VA
I loved the foundation! The best part for me was that it covered up all of my blemishes and never faded off. As a high-school girl,you always want something that you don't have to continue to "touch-up" and that is what I experienced with this product. Through out the school day and even 5 hours after, I looked just as great as I did that morning. Best foundation ever!
leighanna d.
leighanna d.
Biloxi, MS
If you regularly use matte foundations, I would definitely recommend this product. I used it and it seemed to flake a little on my skin, but my skin is more on the dry side. Rimmel, however is one of the only brands that has foundations that closely match my skin tone. If you regularly have oily skin, definitely give this a try!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
This is a must have product for me. The coverage is awesome. It really covers all redness and blemishes. It is a bit heavy for an every day foundation but I normally use to for little blemishes on my face along with using it as an eye primer and to cover my dark circles under my eyes.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.