4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,137 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I've read so many good reviews about this foundation and since I loved the powder I thought why not give it a shot. It was a terrible idea! It dried out my face and it looked really cheap and cakey!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I'm not a huge fan of liquid foundations, but I really love this one by Rimmel. It doesn't feel or look heavy or caked on and my face doesn't freak out the day after wearing it.
Not a good one for dry skin, emphasizes dry patches on your skin and can get cakey very fast. It's affordable which is great but not my favorite.
Review for: 203 True Beige
It took me awhile to purchase it and finally did and I love it.. Specially if you have oily skin this foundation will keep you mate and has good coverage.. Very affordable too!!
Loved this foundation it stays matte on me all day and the color I choose was perfect I don't even need to set it wt powder and it last all day it does seem to dry fast so u have to work with it fast
This BB cream is kind of heavy. I prefer lighter coverage BB creams. If I wanted heavier coverage I would use foundation. This made me extra oily, and I already have oily skin.
This product was okay. I have dry skin and it seemed to dry it out even more. I've heard it works great for oily skinned people. I couldn't get it evenly blended and it ended up looking a little blotchy one me.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. it gives full coverage and it mattes the skin. it is not however good for dry skin, the formula will make the dryness more obvious.
I tried this foundation thinking about the matte look. Once I put this on it was very thick and creamy.i have oily and dry patchy skin.it made my face feel very cakey and showed all my dry patches.
This rimmel stay matte foundation is good for normal to oily skin because on my dry skin it looked flaky around my nose and top of my nose..it has a medium coverage for me
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos