BY RIMMEL LONDON

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
For a drug store product I'm in love not to heavy feeling on the face and covers for the most part just not pimples to much but other blemishes great coverage and very matte....
Amanda B.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I'm not a huge fan of liquid foundations, but I really love this one by Rimmel. It doesn't feel or look heavy or caked on and my face doesn't freak out the day after wearing it.
Anahis P.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
It took me awhile to purchase it and finally did and I love it.. Specially if you have oily skin this foundation will keep you mate and has good coverage.. Very affordable too!!
Lupita L.
Oxnard, Ca
Loved this foundation it stays matte on me all day and the color I choose was perfect I don't even need to set it wt powder and it last all day it does seem to dry fast so u have to work with it fast
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
Terrible just terrible! Formulation is so thick and dry. The colors range is so poor and at the end of the day this melted off my face. It feels cheap and lack quality, however, if you're looking for something cheap this will do the job.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
I lasted a friend for a cheap foundation and this is what they recommended so I decided to try it. I LOVE it. It does give you a nice matte look and it doesn't look oily at all!
Kimberly E.
It seems like it would be a nice product if they made it in darker shades. I tried the darkest shade which is sand and it just seemed a little to ghosty on my skin. I would buy it again if it was in a darker shade, its great for the price.
Valerie S.
East Meadow, NY
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is my go-to winter shade of foundation and I love it. It blends in perfectly with my skin tone, and the texture is seamless. Rimmel foundations are always dependable.
Megan Joy W.
Mt Washington, PA
One of my favorite products of all time, I've been using this since it came out and use it as a final cover before powder to set everything. So smooth and covers like a charm!
Sarah C.
Rye Brook
This foundation is very build able and easy to apply. The coverage is good but can be made as high coverage or as low coverage as you want. It has a matte finish and I would recommend it to others.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.