8 colors available

Megan m.
Megan m.
Clearfield, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin and I was thinking this was light weight. It was super Cakey and thick. The color didn't match well but I ended up giving it to my mom.
Dayna L.
Dayna L.
Review for: 203 True Beige
Good light formula . Great for simple make up looks. Looks natural. Medium to light coverage
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite four dollar find! Decided to try this over a year and half ago and I've never looked back. Great coverage and actually stays matte. For four dollars you really can't beat it with anything else out there!
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC
Review for: 203 True Beige
AH-MAZING Foundation. I for one have always been a fan of mouse foundations anyway. I just LOVE the texture. I feel like its full coverage while also being sheer if that makes any sense. Use with the stay matte powder. Amazing.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Overland Park, KS
I had super high hopes for this product and I was so happy I loved it! Its cheap, keeps me matte almost all day and has great coverage! I like to apply this with my beauty blender and set it with just a bit of powder. If you have any dry patches at all though it will show and cling to the skin! I also was not too impressed with the shade selection, nothing quite matched my olive toned skin but other than that I love this and have stopped using my revlon foundation for oily skin. I will continue to repurchase many of these I'm sure!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
I received this product complimentary via an Influenster VoxBox and I was pleasantly surprised! I'm not usually one to wear foundation, but this product gives you a realistically clear complexion! I love it!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure why but some days this makes my skin burn so bad so I have to take it off but the days it doesn't it looks so good! Easy to apply and about $6 for the product!
K W.
K W.
Review for: 203 True Beige
Nice formula. Blends nicely and gives off a nice, soft, matte finish. A little goes a long way with application and provides light to medium coverage for fair skin.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Adrian, MI
Review for: 203 True Beige
One of my favorite drugstore foundations! I have oily skin so the fact that this is a matte finish is great for me! I love the coverage and the texture is great on your skin!
Ashlie C.
Ashlie C.
Sherwood, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently bought this foundation and i dislike it. the formula is great and the price is awesome. But the reason i dislike this is because of the color. I have a pink undertone in my skin and when i put this on my face i looked like i was pink all over and i did use a primer. I personally don't recommend this if you have a pink undertone and have a fair colored skin tone. it also did make my face look cakey.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.