8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Casselberry, FL
I think that the Mousse foundation did a great job of keeping the shine away. it smells great and you only need a little bit for a full application. I worked all day and didn't feel heavy. bonus points because it lasted all day too because I didn't need to reapply. I got lots of compliments while testing.
Natasha W.
Natasha W.
So i love the Matte look and if your not a Matte fan this product is not for you, if you don't know how matte works this product is not for you yes it's dry but this is why you prime then put finishing spray all depends on your skin type, I am honestly fascinated by it a cream thats Matte, I use MAC studio fix but i might switch it up now and then with this stuff.
Abby V.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
I bought this after not getting the uni box after seeing it came in it, so i thought i would go ahead and buy it and try it. Its alright. i have only used it once and I think my face is just to dry for it. I usually use powder foundation. It matches my skin fine and works great but I think it would look better if my face wasn't so dry.
Maddie J.
Maddie J.
Riverside, MO
Received this in one of my Influenster VoxBoxes, and I love it! Goes on smooth, lasts all day, and doesn't make you feel like you're caking on the makeup!
Keiry A.
Keiry A.
Reno, NV
I picked this up since everyone was raving about it, love the formula very buildable and blends easily. Stays matte for a short period of time, this would be my favorite foundation if they had a larger color selection. Picked mine up in true beige and it is way too light and too pink, sand looked too dark for me. (I'm NC40 in MAC.)
Really hope their color selection grows.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Prattville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It hides just about every imperfection I would like to cover up. It's super easy to use and I love that it's thick because I don't have to put too much on and it lasts all day. I have had the same tube for awhile now and I use it every day.
Patty S.
Patty S.
Columbus, KS
Love this product, its so lightweight and goes on so smoothly. Also it covers blemishes very well! The only thing that you must keep in mind is to not use to much because it is very easy to over do.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
New Bedford, MA
I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes. I wore this product for the first time this past weekend when I attended a friend’s wedding as a guest. It was a fancy wedding and I wanted to make sure I looked polished and glam. This sure did the trick! I had a blemish and a couple pimples that morning (argh! of coarse!) BUT THIS MAKEUP COVERED THEM PLUS MADE MY SKIN LOOK RADIANT! It did not cake, it did not rub off (for I was at the wedding, then break, then reception. I got ready at noon and this baby lasted me till it ended at 11PM throughout dancing all night!). It made my skin look flawless. It really is super light weight and not oily. I have combo skin with a tendency of dry spots. I also got it in True Beige and it matched my skin perfectly. It is very easy to apply and blend into your skin. I highly recommend getting this product if you want to look amazing and flawless!
Hayli C.
Hayli C.
Sandy, OR
This is my favorite foundation, i love the consistency and the coverage is just right for me, i am very oily and i am acne prone, but this has pretty good staying power, especially for a product that is 4.99. will continue to repurchase and recommend. A+++++++
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Once again Rimmel has blown me away! This foundation doesn't leave my face in break outs or oily. It literally lasts over my Stay Matte primer for 12 hours or longer. Shine free! 10/10 would recommend.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.