8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

K W.
K W.
Review for: 203 True Beige
Nice formula. Blends nicely and gives off a nice, soft, matte finish. A little goes a long way with application and provides light to medium coverage for fair skin.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Adrian, MI
Review for: 203 True Beige
One of my favorite drugstore foundations! I have oily skin so the fact that this is a matte finish is great for me! I love the coverage and the texture is great on your skin!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Los Lunas, NM
I recently bought this because they were out of my color of my regular make up, and this was priced reasonably so I figured why not try it out. I really liked it and the finish was incredible for a drug store brand as well as lasted fairly long. The main thing is I prefer to use a stippling brush to apply my liquid foundation, but this was too thick and had to result to a sponge for application. The only other thing is if you apply to much it easily becomes a caked on mess.
Baylie S.
Baylie S.
This is my daily foundation. The color is perfect on my skin, although it does oxidize slightly throughout the day. I love applying with my Beauty Blender - I've never tried it with a brush. I can say it does feel like there's oil in it, and it takes forever to set. It transfers terribly, like do NOT touch your face without applying powder first or it will get on you. The texture is awesome though. It can cling to dry skin but most foundations do. I love it overall but it does not keep me matte even with Stay Matte powder. Maybe it's just because my skin is reaaaaally oily but idk. I love the finish either way. It's not matte, it's more natural, like a BB cream but medium-full coverage? :p
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Review for: 203 True Beige
If you have dry skin stay away from this, if you have oily to combo it will work for you. the only thing is it is not long lasting at all so you need primer before and spray after to make it last
Britney K.
Britney K.
Sacramento, CA
I received this from Influenster in their voxbox. I always have a hard time finding foundation for my skin. I'm very pale and everything I try is too yellow. I tried this on my face the day after I used it and it matched perfectly! It's lightweight and you don't need too much to use. I'll be using this for the rest of my life.
Darlene F.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: 203 True Beige
My daughter bought me one of these and I am not one for liquid or mousse makeup but I tried it and it has nice coverage but for older women it stays in the creases around my eyes like others. If you are younger you probably won't have that problem.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Middletown, CT
Review for: 203 True Beige
The formula is very smooth and blends with ease. The lightest shade doesn't have yellow undertones and a true pale foundation. I wear it every day. Full coverage and smooth.
Joy G.
Joy G.
Fayetteville, AR
I got this foundation as part of my uniVoxBox and I love it. It makes my skin look like porcelain and nice. It is also very light weight so it doesn't feel like it's gunking up my pores. Great foundation!
Cameron N.
Cameron N.
Albuquerque, NM
I really like this foundation, it goes on smoothly, its full coverage, and last for a long time. However, i found it really difficult to color match to my face. I have ended up mixing two colors together, as it seems most of the shades are pink toned, when I'm more neutral.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.