BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Erin P.
I love love love! This helps your face stay looking fresh and not oily all day. It is very thick though so a little goes a long way. Mine has lasted forever. I pair it with the stay matte powder too and I'm never shiny during the day anymore.
Megan M.
Detroit, MI
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
One of my favorite drugstore foundations! I have oily skin so the fact that this is a matte finish is great for me! I love the coverage and the texture is great on your skin!
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
This BB cream is kind of heavy. I prefer lighter coverage BB creams. If I wanted heavier coverage I would use foundation. This made me extra oily, and I already have oily skin.
Ella A.
I've read so many good reviews about this foundation and since I loved the powder I thought why not give it a shot. It was a terrible idea! It dried out my face and it looked really cheap and cakey!
Flor V.
Selma, NC
I've been using this product for a year now and i love it. It is very inexpensive and i love the matte feeling! Don't use it with a brush because it didn't allow me to blend it.
Ariana D.
I like this product! Its a wonderful texture, matches my skin tone and makes my face look smooth. It did make my face a little bit greasy and didn't stay on as long as i wouldve liked it to
Amanda B.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I'm not a huge fan of liquid foundations, but I really love this one by Rimmel. It doesn't feel or look heavy or caked on and my face doesn't freak out the day after wearing it.
Diane M.
Saint Michael, MN
Not for me
I love Rimmel products! This one made my skin look orange...but it is a very nice matte. I'm darker blonde and pale skinned so orange is not a good look on me. It did feel good on my skin tho.
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
Terrible just terrible! Formulation is so thick and dry. The colors range is so poor and at the end of the day this melted off my face. It feels cheap and lack quality, however, if you're looking for something cheap this will do the job.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
I lasted a friend for a cheap foundation and this is what they recommended so I decided to try it. I LOVE it. It does give you a nice matte look and it doesn't look oily at all!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.