4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,135 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Bought this to try it out since the pressed powder is amazing but I wasn't really impressed. Didn't like the smell and it felt so heavy on my face.
I received this product complimentary from influenster in the UniVoxBox. I absolutely love it. I have acne scars and this covers them up pretty good! Lasts all day and it's cheap!
THIS ! THIS! THIS! if you have oily skin this is the product for you! This foundation has awesome coverage and is long lasting! its a matte finish which is awesome for oily skin!
Great foundation, especially for the price. I apply it with a makeup sponge and set it with powder and a matte spray. In warmer weather I need to touch up, my nose, with powder.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
If you want matte, this is the foundation you want! It is SUPER matte! I tend to like more coverage, but this can get a little cake-y if not careful. A little bit goes a LONG way!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is a really good foundation for oily skin. If you have dry skin this is going to draw out those dry areas on your face.This also dries really fast, so you have to work quick.
Not a good one for dry skin, emphasizes dry patches on your skin and can get cakey very fast. It's affordable which is great but not my favorite.
This BB cream is kind of heavy. I prefer lighter coverage BB creams. If I wanted heavier coverage I would use foundation. This made me extra oily, and I already have oily skin.
I like this product! Its a wonderful texture, matches my skin tone and makes my face look smooth. It did make my face a little bit greasy and didn't stay on as long as i wouldve liked it to
Review for: 203 True Beige
One of my favorite drugstore foundations! I have oily skin so the fact that this is a matte finish is great for me! I love the coverage and the texture is great on your skin!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos