BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Laura B.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I bought this because I was looking for a truly matte foundation. I had heard good things about this drugstore foundation. I did not have the highest hopes but I figured the risk was low due to the cost. I like the consistency of this makeup but the color selection is limited. It looked cakey on me and the color was off. I may try mixing it with another foundation and giving it another try.
Jessica R.
Danville, AL
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I love the formulation and consistency of this foundation. It truly does mattify your skin and give you a smooth even complexion.
Samantha W.
Pennsboro, WV
Review for: 203 True Beige
My absolute favorite foundation. I was highly impressed on the quality of this product for being a drug store brand. It is super easy to apply, and has a matte finish. I believe it would work on any skin type. I recommend applying it with a beauty blender as opposed to your fingers for a more even application. Overall, i love this product and would recommend to anyone looking for a matte finish foundation!
Kelsey G.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I tried this foundation out and I'm not going to lie it's rather hard to apply and get equal coverage all over but it does have a nice texture
Alyssa G.
Ypsilanti, MI
I recently received a sample of this in my UniVoxBox from Influenster. I really like this product. It has good coverage and is long lasting without being too heavy and oily on my face. It goes on easy and helps my face look great all day.
Carrie L.
Fuquay Varina, Nc
Review for: 203 True Beige
Decent medium coverage, but left dry spots on my face. Easy to apply, cost friendly, but not best for combination skin.
Sarah M.
Marana, AZ
Review for: 203 True Beige
This foundation goes on smooth and is easy to apply. It's not heavy and doesn't make me feel like I'm wearing makeup. It evens out my skin tone, which has a lot of pink undertones without making me my skin look yellowish.
samantha b.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: 203 True Beige
Best foundation I've ever used so far !! Full coverage and super blendable . they only have a couple of shades though
Malania H.
Shawnee, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation goes on smooth, its not greasy at all. Nice long lasting coverage. The color is almost exactly what color my skin is, which is a surprise to me. I will be telling others about this, and using it again!
Judi G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 203 True Beige
This foundation not only oxidizes but is so drying on the skin. This is horrible. Will not purchase again.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.