BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Frankie R.
Frankie R.
Neat mousse to powder kind of feel. This far exceeded my expectations as a foundation. As someone who buys exclusively prestige brands, I did not think much about this foundation, but then I tried it and I was so impressed. It was highly breathable and blended well with my bronzer and blush.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
TUNNEL HILL, Ga
I love this foundation! It feels so good on the skin, and blends in beautifully! I have dry skin and was kinda afraid that this show up cakey on my skin but doesn't #univoxbox #rimmel This was sent for review #bestnewmakeup!
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Hazel Park, MI
I hated this product so much. I'm usually a fan of Rimmel, but this was awful. I have medium skin tone and what I usually used for my "tone" didn't match. It left my face feeling oily and left a "caked on" effect that I hate about make-up sometimes. I love a Matte finish, but this was almost too matte for me.
Arlye J.
Arlye J.
Spruce Pine, AL
I really like this foundation I find that it has good coverage and I love the texture and how it controls the shininess of your oils in your face! It goes on smooth and it has a great matte result!
Marisela N.
Marisela N.
Grand Island, NE
I hated this so much. It looked super cakey, impossible to blend. I could not make it work with my skin. It also felt a little suffocating for my pores it didn't feel heavy, but it felt like this weird film on your face. I don't recommend.
Kara H.
Kara H.
Stow, OH
I received this in my Uni Box, it has great coverage but its a little thicker than i prefer, i usually like a foundation that is a little thinner in consistency. Although it provided great coverage it was just a little too thick
Katlyn  N.
Katlyn N.
Fort Mill, SC
Very affordable and great amount of product for price. Thick and smooth application but sometimes cakey if too much applied. A little goes a long way. Needs darker shades and bigger variety of colors. Very matte and oil free.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Easley, SC
This is really a great foundation. It truly does stay matte. I would recommend it to any friend who likes light to medium foundation coverage.
Ida Z.
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw a tweet about this product so I tried it out. I am really satisfied for the price of this product. I have oily skin and it did not clog my pores or make me break out. I use this Monday through Friday, all day. Yes, it will not leave you completely matte throughout the whole day, especially if you have oily skin. (Nothing will leave your face matte if you have oily skin. Sorry, it's the truth.) However, I liked it because the coverage is great and you only need to use a little bit to cover your whole face.
Megan m.
Megan m.
Clearfield, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin and I was thinking this was light weight. It was super Cakey and thick. The color didn't match well but I ended up giving it to my mom.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.