BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Kat T.
I really like it and they actually have me shade! Whoop whoop! It doesn't have a yucky feeling on my skin like other foundations that I've tried. Overall this product is amazing!! :)
Abby O.
I love this matte liquid foundation. I'll be going back to school on the 22 so a foundation that stays on all day is a must need. It stays on all day and doesn't make my face oily !
Jasmine C.
Hartford, CT
Reminds me of Revlon colorstay whipped. Love this foundation. Wish they had more color range. This tends to run a bit light but lasts all day and gives a flawless look on the skin.
Natalie J.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
A little too cakey. Makes me look like I have wrinkles, and I don't really. A little goes a long way, but I only use this as a back up. The matte finish doesn't last very long, either.
Abby B.
Ypsilanti, MI
I really wanted to try this because I have fallen in love with their stay matte powder. I'm sad to report that it was not as amazing as the powder. The mousse consistency was really odd and slightly hard to work with. I found that it also looked kind of cakey and did not offer very much coverage.
Victoria C.
Frisco, TX
The mousse feels very thick and has pretty full coverage, but it doesn't make your face look too cakey. You could even double it up as a concealer. I like to use my hands to blend it in because the warmth from my hands allows the product to blend in.
Maddi C.
I love this a lot! I myself prefer the matte looks, which this has to offer, it's also not sparkly, which I also like.it does a GREAT job of coverage. I will probably keep buying until I find something better
Samantha P.
Des Moines, IA
Small color selection, drys too quick to blend. I had to mix it with an oily primer to be able to use it. Alone it sunk into my pores. Great price and would recommend if you have small pores and not dry skin.
Eddie C.
Orange County
Their color selection is awful, no wonder I couldn't find a foundation that matched, they only have like 5 colors. That's not enough, duh! Well, the formula wasn't that great anyway.
Regina H.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This worked for me! It was a bit too matte for me and was cakey but with a this product a little goes a long way ! I still have some left and I've had this for almost a year ! Amazing
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.