8 colors available

Kassi M.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
The foundation itself doesn’t feel heavy on my skin. In fact once it was applied I couldn’t even feel it. It was easy to apply and blended well. I chose the Light Ivory shade and it matched fairly well with my skin tone. I might choose a shade darker next time I purchase the foundation though. The coverage was great! It definitely minimized the look of pores and helped cover any blemishes. Again, thumbs up from me!!
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Rimmel London is the best! A little bit goes a long way, it's a cheap price and covers so beautifully!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this mousse foundation makes my skin feel amazing does not make me break out or anything I'm definitely gonna recommend this to all my friends
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Hazel Park, MI
I have acne prone skin and this foundation has been AMAZING at giving me a more flawless finish. I love it. I also have more combination skin but I have not noticed it being crusty on the drier spots as some have said it does.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Londonderry, OH
This is my go to foundation, it is inexpensive and it packs a punch. I need full coverage foundations due to extreme amounts of redness in my face. Also I have oily skin and I feel like anything super light just does not mesh well. The down fall is the tiny tube. A little goes a long way though.
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Lewistown, PA
I've used this a few times, and I like it. I feel like. A tiny bit goes a long way. It does get cakey if you appy too much. The coverage is light to medium coverage, and works amazingly with the powder. Reccomend!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
This product is amazing, never before have I used a liquid foundation and this one just went on so smooth and it feels like I am not wearing any makeup! I adore this product very much!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best foundation ever! Doesn't not leave your face oily and it lasts all day. Pretty cheap as well
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Since I have oily skin I started to look around for a foundation that would keep me matte. I wasn't looking for a 12 hour lasting foundation, only something that would get me through work without being able to fry some chicken on my forehead!
When I came across this, I was intrigued. For $4.99 and a promise, I purchased it.

To my surprise, It actually kept its promise! When setting this with a matte powder, I can get around 4-5 hours without having to blot my face. VERY IMPRESSED!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Baltimore, MD
Being used to BB and CC creams, I used a heavy hand when I first tried this product. The key is to use less than you think. Excellent coverage, blends well, not cakey, and keeps the oil slick at bay. Good color selection and very inexpensive to boot. Definitely my go to foundation when I want full coverage.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.