4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,134 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
If you have oily skin you would love this foundation. I have dry to normal skin and I like it pretty well. It looks good and stays looking good for a long time.
I recently started using this foundation when i ran out of my former one, and i can say this is one of the best make up decisions i have ever made, i would recommend this to anyone!
I love this foundation for days that I am in a hurry, its so easy and fast and flawless to put on it makes the perfect canvas for me to work with.
I use to really like the matte finish. But this product is just alright. I have pale skin but the lightest tone makes me look like a ghost, which causes me to have to apply a darker powder over top.
I love this foundation. It evens the color and texture of my skin. It's a good price too! For me it lasts about 6 hours with a powder over the top but I have very oily skin and none of my foundations stay.
My absolute favorite day to day foundation! The matte finish keeps my skin from being too oily looking and I don't have to use any powder to get rid of shine! It applies very easily and builds well!
I really enjoy this product, it made my skin look flawless and it went on smooth. You can also use your hand to apply because it is a mouse texture
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I bought this foundation because many of my favorite youtubers use this and love it....and I must say that I love it also!! I have very oily skin and this helps to keep my skin matte all day long!!!
This stuff is so cakey and hangs on to dry patches like no other, it make me break out and over all does not look good on my skin.. threw mine out.
This is my absolute favorite drugstore foundation. It sits perfectly on my face without feeling super heavy. It has full coverage which I need for my freckles.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos