BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Alyssa H.
If you have oily skin you would love this foundation. I have dry to normal skin and I like it pretty well. It looks good and stays looking good for a long time.
Kaylee A.
Hampton, VA
I recently started using this foundation when i ran out of my former one, and i can say this is one of the best make up decisions i have ever made, i would recommend this to anyone!
Samantha M.
I love this foundation for days that I am in a hurry, its so easy and fast and flawless to put on it makes the perfect canvas for me to work with.
Olivia S.
I use to really like the matte finish. But this product is just alright. I have pale skin but the lightest tone makes me look like a ghost, which causes me to have to apply a darker powder over top.
Bailey L.
Osceola , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation. It evens the color and texture of my skin. It's a good price too! For me it lasts about 6 hours with a powder over the top but I have very oily skin and none of my foundations stay.
Jasmine H.
Fountain, CO
My absolute favorite day to day foundation! The matte finish keeps my skin from being too oily looking and I don't have to use any powder to get rid of shine! It applies very easily and builds well!
Judith F.
Tucson, AZ
I really enjoy this product, it made my skin look flawless and it went on smooth. You can also use your hand to apply because it is a mouse texture
Tabitha B.
Newport, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I bought this foundation because many of my favorite youtubers use this and love it....and I must say that I love it also!! I have very oily skin and this helps to keep my skin matte all day long!!!
Diana M.
San Jose, CA
This stuff is so cakey and hangs on to dry patches like no other, it make me break out and over all does not look good on my skin.. threw mine out.
McKenzie M.
Nampa, ID
This is my absolute favorite drugstore foundation. It sits perfectly on my face without feeling super heavy. It has full coverage which I need for my freckles.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.