8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Debra L.
Debra L.
Use this with a primer for the perfect finish on the face. Lasts a pretty long time and is relatively cheap for a good foundation. Clings a bit to dry spots but nothing too unmanageable.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Compton, Ca
I was excited to try this new stay matte foundation but i was so disappointed it did not stay matte as it claims it just didn't work for me
Angel V.
Angel V.
Pendleton , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation. It's only 5$ at Walmart which is a huge plus. It's a matte finish that is super long lasting and awesome coverage. However color matching can be a little tough. I use a beauty blender to apply and it works great.
Megan m.
Megan m.
Clearfield, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin and I was thinking this was light weight. It was super Cakey and thick. The color didn't match well but I ended up giving it to my mom.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Danville, VA
Great full coverage foundation! Best for oily skin! Tried to apply with flat top brush but it's best applied with your clean hands!
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Littleton, CO
I have somewhat oily skin, especially in the summertime, but this foundation keeps me looking matte for majority of the day! It also has a great coverage and is very light weight! At first, I wasn't sure about the moussey texture, but it make the foundation feel all the more light on the skin!
Hope H.
Hope H.
This is one of my go to foundations for oily skin from the drugstore. It doesn't cake up on my skin, but gives good coverage. The color matched me well, too. I was honestly really pleased with the results of this.
Sabina S.
Sabina S.
Denton, TX
I got this in my Uni Voxbox, and I loved it. It applied smoothly and evenly. I wish I got a slightly darker tone for my growing tan, but that just gives me a reason to go out and buy it! Great product.
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Fort Rucker, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical about using this product, but I had a coupon that was buy a box of tampons and get this makeup for free. Honestly it does a great job with my oily skin and I have search far and low for one. This will probably become my new foundation. The only this I dislike about it is that it is kinda thick or heavy. A lot goes along ways. Overall though it is a great product!!
Heather H.
Heather H.
APO
Review for: 203 True Beige
A medium coverage matte foundation. Great for oily skin but for dry to normal it is best used when skin is well moisturized or mixing with another foundation.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.