8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,217 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Their color selection is awful, no wonder I couldn't find a foundation that matched, they only have like 5 colors. That's not enough, duh! Well, the formula wasn't that great anyway.
I really liked this foundation. It goes on super creamy and has good coverage. As someone said before, you only need to use a small amount. Since it's summer time I usually mix this product with a small amount of BB cream just to thin it out a bit.
I really like it and they actually have me shade! Whoop whoop! It doesn't have a yucky feeling on my skin like other foundations that I've tried. Overall this product is amazing!! :)
I love this a lot! I myself prefer the matte looks, which this has to offer, it's also not sparkly, which I also like.it does a GREAT job of coverage. I will probably keep buying until I find something better
One of my non makeup look which gives I a natural looking making for school comes in lots of different shades for all types of different people you must get it it is very flawless on all types of skins⭐️⭐️⭐️
This came in my box and i love it! my skin tone is hard to find makeup for and this matched it so well!! i have oily skin so this helped with it a lot and helped cover up my pores!
I have pretty oily skin and this foundation lasts through my 12 hour shifts at work. I use this with the Rimmel London powder and it works great, especially considering the price!
I recently started using this foundation when i ran out of my former one, and i can say this is one of the best make up decisions i have ever made, i would recommend this to anyone!
I received this product complimentary from influenster and I LOVE it. It spreads nice, you don't need to use a lot, it matches great, it's lightweight. It's my new go to foundation
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos