The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,979 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
It actually keeps your face looking matte all day. I was not sure about it, since so many mousse foundations are actually quite disappointing, this one surprised me and WON me over. Definitely recommend ,try it when it comes out in January.
I did not receive this product but had say that some people did. it looks like it would work really good. I'm not to sure if the color actually comes through or if its a more transluscent
If only I had a lifetime supply of this Stay Matte. It does the job! A lil goes a long away. Perfect coverage, smells nice and never leaves my face caked up!
Im not a big fan of liquid mousse, theres something weird about them that draws me away and I don't think you get as much for your money
I love the consistency of this product. It is smooth in application, and yet gives you a full coverage look. Keeps my skin oil free all day. Love it. Plus its affordable too.
If you have oily skin you would love this foundation. I have dry to normal skin and I like it pretty well. It looks good and stays looking good for a long time.
I loved the foundation! The best part for me was that it covered up all of my blemishes and never faded off. As a high-school girl,you always want something that you don't have to continue to "touch-up" and that is what I experienced with this product. Through out the school day and even 5 hours after, I looked just as great as I did that morning. Best foundation ever!
My friend showed me this and it does really work. when I'm going to pick up a few things around town i put this on and it works awesome. doesn't hurt my skin either.
I am a bare minerals girl, but I love this foundation! I use it on a daily basis. I received this product through the #unibox! It lasts all day and feels like I don't have nay makeup on!
At first I loved this foundation, however I now believe that if you have dry skin, or combination skin, this product is not for you. If you have oily skin, it does a great job of covering that. However because I have combination skin, it really made my dry spots look drier. So I don't really use this foundation too often.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos