8 colors available

Carla P.
Carla P.
Perris , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It actually keeps your face looking matte all day. I was not sure about it, since so many mousse foundations are actually quite disappointing, this one surprised me and WON me over. Definitely recommend ,try it when it comes out in January.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Pocono Summit, PA
I did not receive this product but had say that some people did. it looks like it would work really good. I'm not to sure if the color actually comes through or if its a more transluscent
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
orlando, fl
If only I had a lifetime supply of this Stay Matte. It does the job! A lil goes a long away. Perfect coverage, smells nice and never leaves my face caked up!
Amber J.
Amber J.
Clayton, NJ
Im not a big fan of liquid mousse, theres something weird about them that draws me away and I don't think you get as much for your money
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
Pinehurst, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the consistency of this product. It is smooth in application, and yet gives you a full coverage look. Keeps my skin oil free all day. Love it. Plus its affordable too.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
If you have oily skin you would love this foundation. I have dry to normal skin and I like it pretty well. It looks good and stays looking good for a long time.
Anaya L.
Anaya L.
Newport News, VA
I loved the foundation! The best part for me was that it covered up all of my blemishes and never faded off. As a high-school girl,you always want something that you don't have to continue to "touch-up" and that is what I experienced with this product. Through out the school day and even 5 hours after, I looked just as great as I did that morning. Best foundation ever!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Knox, IN
My friend showed me this and it does really work. when I'm going to pick up a few things around town i put this on and it works awesome. doesn't hurt my skin either.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Tyler, Tx
I am a bare minerals girl, but I love this foundation! I use it on a daily basis. I received this product through the #unibox! It lasts all day and feels like I don't have nay makeup on!
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Boulder, CO
At first I loved this foundation, however I now believe that if you have dry skin, or combination skin, this product is not for you. If you have oily skin, it does a great job of covering that. However because I have combination skin, it really made my dry spots look drier. So I don't really use this foundation too often.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.