8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Aida G.
Aida G.
Review for: 203 True Beige
This was alright just not my color. I feel they run a little pink with these. I couldn't get a really good match to my neck. I wore it throughout the day it it oxidized a whole lot. It wasn't very expensive. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with a more olivey undertone
Misty C.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is super affordable. I didn't really like it because I have redness and it didn't covered much of it. Plus I have dry and oily skin, and the parts that were dry wet patchy and the oilyness got worse throughout out the day. I don't think I'll buy it again
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I actually use a darker tone for contouring. I use a wet beauty blender to blend it in. Although I have not tried this on my entire face with a tone my skin color, I really like the finish it gives on my contour areas. It's very smooth and has a satin finish on my skin.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
I love how easily this foundation goes on. But it almost leaves a dry cakey look once it is on. Love the brand just don't think it is the right foundation for me. It is very easy to apply and has good coverage. I would not buy it again only because of the finished look.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this foundation as a dupe and it honestly works really well. I'm not a fan of matte foundations as I like dewy finishes on my face but it has great and even coverage. It lasts long and is inexpensive. Downfall is the product only has a small amount in the tube.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Mcallen, TX
I wanted to love this. But color selection is limited. I returned it twice and every time the color was never right for my skin tone. It was very thick and cakey I like full coverage but don't want that heavy feeling on my face. Needless to say I gave this to a friend.
Casey K.
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! In my opinion it's a dupe for the tarte Amazon clay foundation it has the same texture and the same coverage. It's amazing very full coverage for me and doesn't get greasy or crease! It's my foundation I use when I'm going for that full coverage look!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Elgin, IL
For a cheap foundation, this foundation worked well for me. It was very matte, which I liked. My combination skin seemed to like it. It was good coverage, but not overwhelmingly heavy. Very easy to apply. I would definitely buy again as a cheap alternative foundation.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Rison, AR
Review for: Natural Beige 400
The coverage on this product was sheer/medium and I did really enjoy the feeling of it, unfortunately I will not be repurchasing because I have extremely oily skin and in no time it all fell off my face. I do think this would be great for people with dry/normal skin!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
This foundation is horrible! I'm a brown skin women and it's so hard to find foundation for my skin tone. The color that I got was not dark enough and it looked ashy! Not long lasting at all, I have oily skin. I would not recommend this to people that have oily skin.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.