8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The finished look is great and amazing. I am giving it 4 stars since I had trouble trying to pick my skin color and I still have a difficult time when applying it to my face, other than that it is a great product and supper affordable. As a tip it is cheaper in Ulta than drugstores.
alisha v.
alisha v.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think its a great foundation. its thicker but blends pretty easy. i try to apply less around the nose just so it doesn't cake up there but everything else is great last long. (through dance/sweat) medium coverage great for the price. Absolutely love how it hold through out the day!!
Berenice M.
Berenice M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Una de las mejores bases que he probado! realmente deja mi rostro mate por varias horas. la uso para diario para ir al trabajo y al final del día sigue intacta. de las mejores me encanta la volvería a comprar porue no es tan costosa. sirve para mi tipo de piel que es normal a mixta.
Dixie G.
Dixie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I was so impressed by the full coverage, but i used 3 brushes and beauty blender & it was impossible to get it blended and not so cakey! It was impossible to blend concealer over the top of it and it has a horrible texture to it. I wouldn't recommend this foundation at all.
Ashly S.
Ashly S.
Lexington , NC
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This blends really well and is a full coverage for my skin. Athough I loved the product it did seemingly clog my pores after using for a few days. I would buy this again if I knew it wouldn't irritate my skin. But that's just my skin it could for wonderful for all other skin types.
Christina B.
Christina B.
El Paso, TX
This is my go to drug store foundation! I have very oily skin and this helps me stay matte all day. Makeup blends nicely on top of it and it has a very good staying power. It's about a medium coverage and covers my redness well. I'd recommend it to anyone struggling with oily skin!
Karla J.
Karla J.
Colfax, CA
After trying everything out there from Maybelline to MAC, I decided to try this when on a limited budget. Amazing coverage and a very affordable price too! I have scars, age spots, etc and it covers wonderfully without looking caked on! Fabulous plus affordable means its a keeper!
Kiara S.
Kiara S.
Anderson, SC
This product is a hit and miss for me. The texture is kind of weird, but it is great for oily skin. I have combo skin oily in my t zone and dry everywhere else . I find this works great in my t zone but on the rest of my face it tends to cling to any imperfection and looks patchy.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I've been a loyal consumer of the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation for over a year now. It has very high coverage, is long lasting, and isn't cakey. Sometimes I don't even need powder with it! It replaces BB cream and concealer, and is the only foundation I ever use now.
Kya S.
Kya S.
Palm Bay, FL
Me personally don't like this product there's definitely tons of product in the container I just found myself looking cake face when I wear it if the product was slightly thinner than I don't think that I would have such an issue although the colors are definitely a great Variety
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.