4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,135 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Estas bases le vienen excelente a mi tipo de piel, dejan un excelente acabado. Me fascinan! Esta línea me ha sorprendido bastante ya que de verdad nos brinda productos excelentes y a un precio bastante accesible. La recomiendo totalmente, no los defraudara
This has absolutely amazing coverage and applies/blends very smoothly. My only complaint is that after a while it does start to feel a little bit oily. It seems like a heavier foundation but if you blend it properly it isn't an issue. I would buy again (:
I simply could not live without this foundation. I have really oily skin and this beauty keeps my shine and oily free all day long. You don't need a lot of product. It glides right on. It's also very smooth. I would defiantly buy this foundation for life.
I love the color. It covers very well. My only reason for the 4 star is it made my face very oily. I also broke out immediately after wearing it which was disappointing. The coverage and color alone was nice but I'm not into oily pimples after every use.
I really was impressed with this foundation. I got it for free in a VoxBox a while ago, and ever since, it's my go-to liquid foundation. I was able to find the right foundation for my skin tone, and it really helped with oily skin. 10/10 would recommend.
Review for: 203 True Beige
It's pretty cheap and had really great coverage and lasts for atleast 3-6 months depending on usage. Only con would be that it doesn't color match at all so if you change colors during the summer/winter (like me) you would have to buy a different color.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I use this Rimmel stay matte liquid mousse foundation, on a day to day basis I use this foundation when I'm not using others. It's lasts all day, it's affordable and I definitely recommend this to people that have oily skin. It feels and looks amazing.
This is one of my fav liquid foundation that does not give you the "cakey" complexion, like other brands do. It gives you a definite coverage, that has a matte finish to it. It lasts for at least 4 hours before you can do a retouch.It's affordable too.
One of my absolute favorite foundations! It is very high coverage and it really does keep you matte all day!! This covers all imperfections. It is very easy to blend and it lasts all day it does not come out splotchy and your skin still looks like skin
Such an amazing full coverage foundation! I haven't tried a foundation as full coverage as this, I purchased this from boots ages ago and with my combo skin it still looks perfect at the end of the day, I'd definitely recommend this to drugstore users
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos