BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Codi W.
Sevierville, TN
This is my favorite foundation ever in the world. It's only about 5 dollars a bottle which is very sceptical I would have never tried it if I hasn't gotten a sample of it and loved it. It is a perfect match to my skin and I feel i like it better than the more pricey foundations. It even covers up my dark spots or freckles idk what they are
Samantha H.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige, 010 Light Porcelain more...
My go to foundation. I love it so much. I use it everyday. A little drop on the fingers go a long way. I love how you can control the thickness of it. So if you put a little on its Light you put on a lot its cake like. It's a great affordable product and I would recommend it to anyone who loves to look extra stunning and loves to have full coverage.
Malia R.
Review for: Sand more...
I'm using always Maybelline, but this time try using something new, because the BB cream Maybelline felt very oily for my face.

Based on my experience the natural finish that promises succeeds (if you use the right color), if the matte skin is and has durability as 6 hours depending on how much sweat or weather, it may take less or more, minimizes some pores but if you use it with a first it will look more perfect. It is minutes to oily skin like mine. It is medium coverage if you are not pronounced or exaggerated acne spots is not right for cover, it is more a base for daily use because it gives a natural, perfect for classes or go shopping. I am sensitive skin and I had no allergic reaction, or mild itching.

You can apply with the fingers without problem, brush or sponge makeup, I apply it with the brush and then for stumping very well use the sponge. It is a base that does not feel heavy or greasy.

To remove use as always Johnsons Baby shampoo is my favorite makeup remover.

Will buy again?
Definitely NO, After months of using it I had a horrible acne outbreak, I do not buy it again, it is ideal for skins without acne problem.
Karissa H.
Lincoln, NE
I don't wear foundation often but after finding this, I've used it daily. I really like how light it feels on my face. I have a rather even skin tone, and really just use it to blend my concealer and give a polished even look. It may not be heavy enough for some, but for those like me, it adds a great light balanced touch.
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
Oh my gosh I seriously love this foundation so much! I had a sample and was skeptical to try it but I am so glad I did! The color was spot on and the coverage is absolutely amazing! I think I used too much so it looked a tad cakey but it is great for oily skin and you certainly don't need very much for all over coverage! Very happy!
Arely J.
Oceanside, california
I purchased this product and I wasn't as satisfied with it becuz i tried my shade and it was way lighter then my skin tone. So I decided to buy a darker one and it was he same thing. I was too satisfied with it although I noticed it had good coverage. But idk wht was wrong they were all too light to my skin tone which was weird.
Sarah C.
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
This is a very very thick foundation. I had to mix it with a different foundation just a thin it out a little bit but it's great coverage and it's very matte. Our use it with my own skin and it worked fine although I feel like it was clogging my pores a little bit. So I just had to make sure I was cleaning my face good at night.
Katellyn L.
Honestly for my skin this was aweful. It caked up so bad. The few times I got it to look somewhat ok, it ended up breaking up on my face leaving me a patchy mess. There are others around the same price range that work so much better.
Jay P.
Riverside , CA
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
Obsessed with this foundation! Has a mousse consistency, and leaves your face feeling very soft. Very light weight and it's a medium to full coverage. Works just as well, if not better than some high end matte foundations. This retails for about $6. That's insane! Amazing price for such a good quality product. Totally recommend!
Casie C.
Grant, AL
I absolutely do not like this foundation. It's incredibly thick with super pinky tones, and it slips and slides on oily skin. Looks super cakey after no time at all, and the slightest touch to the face causes this product to ball up.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.