4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,052 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 203 True Beige
This was alright just not my color. I feel they run a little pink with these. I couldn't get a really good match to my neck. I wore it throughout the day it it oxidized a whole lot. It wasn't very expensive. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with a more olivey undertone
This foundation is super affordable. I didn't really like it because I have redness and it didn't covered much of it. Plus I have dry and oily skin, and the parts that were dry wet patchy and the oilyness got worse throughout out the day. I don't think I'll buy it again
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I actually use a darker tone for contouring. I use a wet beauty blender to blend it in. Although I have not tried this on my entire face with a tone my skin color, I really like the finish it gives on my contour areas. It's very smooth and has a satin finish on my skin.
I love how easily this foundation goes on. But it almost leaves a dry cakey look once it is on. Love the brand just don't think it is the right foundation for me. It is very easy to apply and has good coverage. I would not buy it again only because of the finished look.
I tried this foundation as a dupe and it honestly works really well. I'm not a fan of matte foundations as I like dewy finishes on my face but it has great and even coverage. It lasts long and is inexpensive. Downfall is the product only has a small amount in the tube.
I wanted to love this. But color selection is limited. I returned it twice and every time the color was never right for my skin tone. It was very thick and cakey I like full coverage but don't want that heavy feeling on my face. Needless to say I gave this to a friend.
Love this stuff! In my opinion it's a dupe for the tarte Amazon clay foundation it has the same texture and the same coverage. It's amazing very full coverage for me and doesn't get greasy or crease! It's my foundation I use when I'm going for that full coverage look!
For a cheap foundation, this foundation worked well for me. It was very matte, which I liked. My combination skin seemed to like it. It was good coverage, but not overwhelmingly heavy. Very easy to apply. I would definitely buy again as a cheap alternative foundation.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
The coverage on this product was sheer/medium and I did really enjoy the feeling of it, unfortunately I will not be repurchasing because I have extremely oily skin and in no time it all fell off my face. I do think this would be great for people with dry/normal skin!
This foundation is horrible! I'm a brown skin women and it's so hard to find foundation for my skin tone. The color that I got was not dark enough and it looked ashy! Not long lasting at all, I have oily skin. I would not recommend this to people that have oily skin.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos