8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
My favorite foundation covers very well and you don't have to use much product
Marina P.
Marina P.
I was thrilled to find a medium-coverage mousse foundation that actually comes in a color that is light enough for me! I got the lightest available shade and it looks very natural and blends well. The biggest issue I face with liquid foundations is that they make my nose very oily, but this controlled the shine without making me break out!
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Gardner, MA
I love the matte effect of this foundation! I recently picked it up at my local CVS and fell in love with the texture!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Mesa, AZ
Perfect for people with oily skin. Takes away the shine and feels light on your face. If you have dry patches I suggest using lotion before hand, this product will get in the creases of the dry patch and make it more noticeable.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Sunnyvale, CA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Let me just say that I really love matte foundations! It is a great product, definitely stays matte all day and my T-zone doesn't get oily like it used to when I am using this foundation. It's medium coverage for me, but the foundation isn't very moisturizing. I saw dry patches on my cheeks, but everywhere else was perfect. Coverage is great, but it doesn't last all day.
Angel V.
Angel V.
Pendleton , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation. It's only 5$ at Walmart which is a huge plus. It's a matte finish that is super long lasting and awesome coverage. However color matching can be a little tough. I use a beauty blender to apply and it works great.
Malania H.
Malania H.
Shawnee, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation goes on smooth, its not greasy at all. Nice long lasting coverage. The color is almost exactly what color my skin is, which is a surprise to me. I will be telling others about this, and using it again!
Aja B.
Aja B.
Bismarck, ND
I received this foundation complimentary of Influenster and I have to say I am very impressed. The color match was almost spot on, the packaging is cute and the coverage is great! It truly helped with my oily skin and stayed matte more than any other foundation I've tried lately. Only downside is the scent was a little strong for my sensitive skin so I broke out a little.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is soooo heavy. I used it for a while and it works fine during the summer months when my skin is more oily and prone to shininess, but I can't use it at all in the winter without looking like a cakey mess.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA
I received the Stay Matte foundation in a box from Influenster. I was surprised at how thick it seemed when I first squeezed it out of the bottle, but it blended well. It covered well and still looks great eight hours later. I think it is a good choice if you are looking for something lightweight with a little more coverage than a BB cream.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.