8 colors available

Ashlie C.
Ashlie C.
Sherwood, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently bought this foundation and i dislike it. the formula is great and the price is awesome. But the reason i dislike this is because of the color. I have a pink undertone in my skin and when i put this on my face i looked like i was pink all over and i did use a primer. I personally don't recommend this if you have a pink undertone and have a fair colored skin tone. it also did make my face look cakey.
leighanna d.
leighanna d.
Biloxi, MS
If you regularly use matte foundations, I would definitely recommend this product. I used it and it seemed to flake a little on my skin, but my skin is more on the dry side. Rimmel, however is one of the only brands that has foundations that closely match my skin tone. If you regularly have oily skin, definitely give this a try!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Lafayette, LA
While I think this foundation gives more of a velvet finish than a matte finish, for the most part, this product does exactly what is says it will do. Even without a setting powder, this foundation prevented any noticeable shine from coming out throughout the day. The consistency is very light, but it's still pretty medium-full coverage. However, this is not the most buildable foundation, as it can make you look a little cakey. I only wish the shades were not so peach-toned. A perfect shade match would definitely make me want to buy this product over and over again.
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Madera, CA
This foundation really stays true to its name. It has a nice matte finish while also gliding on nice and creamy. It doesn't dry your skin and can be used on sensitive skin like mine. Stays put pretty well throughout the day.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
I love this foundation.I received this foundation through Influenster and immediately feel in love with it. I usually wear an expensive foundation but this foundation has replaced the expensive foundation for everyday wear. I love how light it feels on my skin all while giving me complete coverage. All the flaws that I want covered are gone without needing to use cover-up which is a real time saver.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Union, Nj
I love,love,love this foundation! I've been wanting to try this foundation but never bought it. so i was so happy when i received it! It makes my face sooo smooth
Anaya L.
Anaya L.
Newport News, VA
I loved the foundation! The best part for me was that it covered up all of my blemishes and never faded off. As a high-school girl,you always want something that you don't have to continue to "touch-up" and that is what I experienced with this product. Through out the school day and even 5 hours after, I looked just as great as I did that morning. Best foundation ever!
katie b.
katie b.
Its a great product for its price, it is very cheap and the product does good for that. It doesn't blend very week but it goes on thick which is nice
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hated this. Stay Matte? Um I think not. The texture is awful and weird and it actually made my face feel greasy. It also made the dry patches look so flaky. I would not recommend this product to anyone. Gross.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Princeton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this daily. It replaced my other RIMMEL foundation that I can't seem to find any more. A little definitely goes a long way, but it becomes harder and harder to get any out of the tube. Poor packaging in my opinion but I'll still continue to use it because finding a new foundation is such a pain.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.