4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,133 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I have normal skin and this foundation made me look so dry and it just looked caked on. I tried to use different forms of application and nothing worked so I just gave up on this product.
So I wanted to try this product, but it seems as though people are having a tough time with it, so I guess I'll have to try it for myself and give a better review.
I love mousse foundations and this is one of their better ones. It goes on flawless and leaves no shine even after a hectic day. You really must apprecitate that.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I really love this foundation. It's very heavy, but it doesn't take much to get the job done. Because of the formula, it worked really well on my dry skin. the color was a great match too
A great full coverage foundation. A little goes a long way. I love it but i add a bit of moisturizer to it to make it less thick and more natural looking.
I am a bare minerals girl, but I love this foundation! I use it on a daily basis. I received this product through the #unibox! It lasts all day and feels like I don't have nay makeup on!
I will always buy this product, It has nice coverage for my redness and it doesn't leave streaks or wear off easily. Thanks for making this product!!
This product is too thick and makes me look so cakey. Then it is very hard to blend because it is so thick. I spent at least 15 minutes trying to blend it out and all i used was a dime size. It also made my face break out like i have never seen before.
I did not like the mascara at all it was too cakey for my liking, I have oily skin and it did not keep me Matte. Not even for the first three hour. I would not recommend this foundation
I am not impressed with the formula as well. It is way too thick. I chose the darkest color and it did not match me at all and still seemed too light.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos