8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Devin S.
Devin S.
Warren, OH
I got this in the 010 light porcelain shade. I find it still a tad too dark for my skin. It's definitely not my favorite foundation but it isn't bad. It's a nice, cheap alternative to other foundations, though.
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. Coverage is beautiful, the product is not much of a hassle to apply (Hands work best), it does what it says. But for me my skin needs to be on good behavior. It is beautiful when is at its best because it does cling to dry patches so a good moisturizer is a must. But I do love it overall it makes me be on top of my skin overall
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite four dollar find! Decided to try this over a year and half ago and I've never looked back. Great coverage and actually stays matte. For four dollars you really can't beat it with anything else out there!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Morgantown, WV
This is a great foundation if you want the airbrush finish. It doesn't leave an oily residue and it's very easy to apply. I recommend using a brush to pat it down, it give it the more matte look. I highly recommend this if you're on a budget!
Lacy B.
Lacy B.
Absolutely LOVE this foundation! However, I typically save it for special occasions because it is a little on the pricey side for the amount that you get. But I love the matte finish and the liquid mousse formula!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
My favorite foundation covers very well and you don't have to use much product
Debra L.
Debra L.
Use this with a primer for the perfect finish on the face. Lasts a pretty long time and is relatively cheap for a good foundation. Clings a bit to dry spots but nothing too unmanageable.
Nikcole B.
Nikcole B.
Mcminnville, OR
I finally found a product that doesn't clog my pores make my face a oil field or crease. I have VERY oily skin and this is the first product I've found that i don't need to constantly reapply powder or use blot off excess oil. I don't need to use very much at all and it's very affordable.
carla c.
carla c.
New Britain, CT
I like this brand matte make up, it is the first foundation I've tried that works on my oily skin. It stayed matte and smooth for hours. Even in the hot weather my foundation didn't smudge, it looked great! 100% sure I'd buy it again.
Angel V.
Angel V.
Pendleton , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation. It's only 5$ at Walmart which is a huge plus. It's a matte finish that is super long lasting and awesome coverage. However color matching can be a little tough. I use a beauty blender to apply and it works great.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.