4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,046 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I got this in the 010 light porcelain shade. I find it still a tad too dark for my skin. It's definitely not my favorite foundation but it isn't bad. It's a nice, cheap alternative to other foundations, though.
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. Coverage is beautiful, the product is not much of a hassle to apply (Hands work best), it does what it says. But for me my skin needs to be on good behavior. It is beautiful when is at its best because it does cling to dry patches so a good moisturizer is a must. But I do love it overall it makes me be on top of my skin overall
My favorite four dollar find! Decided to try this over a year and half ago and I've never looked back. Great coverage and actually stays matte. For four dollars you really can't beat it with anything else out there!
This is a great foundation if you want the airbrush finish. It doesn't leave an oily residue and it's very easy to apply. I recommend using a brush to pat it down, it give it the more matte look. I highly recommend this if you're on a budget!
Absolutely LOVE this foundation! However, I typically save it for special occasions because it is a little on the pricey side for the amount that you get. But I love the matte finish and the liquid mousse formula!
My favorite foundation covers very well and you don't have to use much product
Use this with a primer for the perfect finish on the face. Lasts a pretty long time and is relatively cheap for a good foundation. Clings a bit to dry spots but nothing too unmanageable.
I finally found a product that doesn't clog my pores make my face a oil field or crease. I have VERY oily skin and this is the first product I've found that i don't need to constantly reapply powder or use blot off excess oil. I don't need to use very much at all and it's very affordable.
I like this brand matte make up, it is the first foundation I've tried that works on my oily skin. It stayed matte and smooth for hours. Even in the hot weather my foundation didn't smudge, it looked great! 100% sure I'd buy it again.
I love this foundation. It's only 5$ at Walmart which is a huge plus. It's a matte finish that is super long lasting and awesome coverage. However color matching can be a little tough. I use a beauty blender to apply and it works great.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos