8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Las Vegas, NV
It comes out very thick and you really don't need a lot of product. I have combo/oily skin so when I use it on my oily "t-zone" it works wonders but in other places it can tend to get cakey. I received this in the Uni-Box from influenster.
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Fort Rucker , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical about using this product, but I had a coupon that was buy a box of tampons and get this makeup for free. Honestly it does a great job with my oily skin and I have search far and low for one. This will probably become my new foundation. The only this I dislike about it is that it is kinda thick or heavy. A lot goes along ways. Overall though it is a great product!!
Raquel R.
Raquel R.
Very good foundation! I love the matte look. I found it a bit tricky to find the right shade. But it's a good buy. I got it on sale at Walgreens for about 2.50. So try and watch out for the sale because I've seen it a few times.
Carla P.
Carla P.
Perris , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It actually keeps your face looking matte all day. I was not sure about it, since so many mousse foundations are actually quite disappointing, this one surprised me and WON me over. Definitely recommend ,try it when it comes out in January.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is soooo heavy. I used it for a while and it works fine during the summer months when my skin is more oily and prone to shininess, but I can't use it at all in the winter without looking like a cakey mess.
Merylys D.
Merylys D.
Elizabeth, Nj
It's very light on your skin... perfect for the upcoming weather! there is no need to use a lot of it ....so it ends up being cheap because it last. flawless skin
Megan T.
Megan T.
Jacksonville, FL
This foundation is great for oily skin. I had some difficulty finding my shade. It is a thick cream that blends out easily. I would stay away from this product if you have dry skin or any dry patches. I find that this foundation will dry my skin out, but does hold up in the humid head of a Florida summer!
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
Pinehurst, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the consistency of this product. It is smooth in application, and yet gives you a full coverage look. Keeps my skin oil free all day. Love it. Plus its affordable too.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
I had heard good things about this product but was not happy with it when I tried it. I picked the lightest shade which was the light porcelan but it was still very dark on my face and made me look orange. This didn't work well with my combination skin either. Was a great price if it had worked for my skin though.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Alpaugh, Ca
I received this foundation courtesy of Influenster in my UniVoxBox and I've been wearing it ever since! The color matches my skin tone perfectly. It is very light weight compared to my old foundation (Revlon Colorstay) but I still get the medium to full coverage I desire. Definitely repurchasing!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.