4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,094 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I will always buy this product, It has nice coverage for my redness and it doesn't leave streaks or wear off easily. Thanks for making this product!!
This foundation provides even coverage and doesn't disappear mid day. The stay matte also doesn't cause oily skin, but rather evens out your skin tone. Great foundation at a reasonable price.
I did not like this product i received. i think its way way way too dry and my face is a normal type of skin. i think the coverage is good tho but i do not like the product overall
This product is okay especially for its price. I got it for around $2-$3 when there was a sale. Havent touched it since.
I've been using this foundation for about two months now and I absolutely love it! I have the shade True Ivory and it's a great match for my skin tone. I dab it onto my face with my fingers and then I actually apply it with my Real Techniques expert face brush or stippling brush. I top it with the stay matte powder and I'm set for the day!
I have oily skin and this product helps a lot. It's my first time trying it and I like it a lot. It stays on for a long time and it doesn't make your face look oily after a while. I recommend this product for people with oily skin.
I recently received a sample of this in my UniVoxBox from Influenster. I really like this product. It has good coverage and is long lasting without being too heavy and oily on my face. It goes on easy and helps my face look great all day.
This foundation is one if the best foundations in drugstores! It doesn't leave you shiny & it's good for my skin type; which is oily!
It's natural looking airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Easy to apply!!
Score one for Rimmel! The price and level of coverage of this product has been a life saver. L'Oréal recently came out with a complete coverage foundation (which I haven't tried but am curious abt) but at a much higher price. While I love L'Oréal, I think I will stick with this little gem. Plus it goes on sale for 40% off at Walgreens sometimes.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos