BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Lorna A.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I love this foundation. Doesn't break me out and doesn't feel heavy. I wish there was a larger selection of colors so I deducted one star but overall this is a cheap and effective foundation.
anesa b.
sarajevo
It does make your skin matt and it stays long on your face but it's kinda cakey on my skin, and i can't find the right shade (because there's only 5 of them i think)
Chelsea W.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this foundation, full coverage, also color is spot on for my skin tone. But this has made me break out a lot! I couldn't wear this everyday, I would have to wear every once in a while. It's bitter sweet I'd say.
Karen S.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently bought this foundation I was looking for the bb cream but they didn't carry it so I got this one and I loved it. It doesn't leave you oily skin and it covers every single detail I really recommend it :) a+++
NATASHA D.
Doral, FL
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
COMPRE ESTE MOUSSE Y QUEDE ENCANTADA , TIENE COBERTURA MEDIA Y ES PERFECTO PARA EL DIA A DIA, LA CONTEXTURA REALMENTE ME ENCANTO, SU COSTO ES ECONOMICO Y REALMENTE ES MAS DE LO QUE ESPERABA
Aleigh M.
Pekin, IL
I really loved this, until about 5 hours into the day and my face started looking like a road map! it started crinkling and i am 16 with almost perfect skin. i tried it again with a face primer and it worked a bit better
Kelsey H.
Fort Smith, Arkansas
This is a great drug store buy for those with oily skin! It is cheap. It doesn't feel cakey. It has a great matte look. I wouldn't use setting powder with this though.
Marta T.
Indianapolis, IN
I did like the matte aspect of the foundation because my oily skin tends to get shiny quickly. This formula was really thick though and was actually hard to squeeze out of the tube sometimes.
Genesis B.
Tampa, FL
This foundation is really good. The only reason I'm giving it a B is because the color is a bit light for my skin. I love how matte it is. I have oily skin so this foundation was perfect for me. It will last all night and eliminate any shiny-ness on your skin!
Angela U.
Bellport , NY
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Initially I liked the idea of this being a mousse foundation but once I tried it I wasn't impressed. It was too thick for my liking and looked cakey immediately no matter how little I used.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.