8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,247 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
It does make your skin matt and it stays long on your face but it's kinda cakey on my skin, and i can't find the right shade (because there's only 5 of them i think)
I love this foundation, full coverage, also color is spot on for my skin tone. But this has made me break out a lot! I couldn't wear this everyday, I would have to wear every once in a while. It's bitter sweet I'd say.
I recently bought this foundation I was looking for the bb cream but they didn't carry it so I got this one and I loved it. It doesn't leave you oily skin and it covers every single detail I really recommend it :) a+++
I really loved this, until about 5 hours into the day and my face started looking like a road map! it started crinkling and i am 16 with almost perfect skin. i tried it again with a face primer and it worked a bit better
This is a great drug store buy for those with oily skin! It is cheap. It doesn't feel cakey. It has a great matte look. I wouldn't use setting powder with this though.
I did like the matte aspect of the foundation because my oily skin tends to get shiny quickly. This formula was really thick though and was actually hard to squeeze out of the tube sometimes.
This foundation is really good. The only reason I'm giving it a B is because the color is a bit light for my skin. I love how matte it is. I have oily skin so this foundation was perfect for me. It will last all night and eliminate any shiny-ness on your skin!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos