BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Nicole S.
I personally don't like this product not much for formula but for the color range. I am not the darkest skin color but I am tan and none of the shades at least that I have seen are close to mine.
Della G.
I love this foundation, great for oily skin and uneven skin tone. I've been using it for months and don't plan on switching any time soon. It has great coverage especially for my acne scars.
amanda m.
I tried this because i do like mouse foundation. I learned quickly a very little will give good coverage over your whole face without feeling like you packed it on. I would recommend to others.
Vanessa A.
sacramento
This product is great I love the full coverage it gives it feels great on the skin it does not feel heavy I like to use it with my beauty blender work great for oily skin I really recommened it
Maryam A.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
If you have dry skin stay away from this, if you have oily to combo it will work for you. the only thing is it is not long lasting at all so you need primer before and spray after to make it last
Sarah M.
Marana, AZ
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This foundation goes on smooth and is easy to apply. It's not heavy and doesn't make me feel like I'm wearing makeup. It evens out my skin tone, which has a lot of pink undertones without making me my skin look yellowish.
Marta T.
Indianapolis, IN
I did like the matte aspect of the foundation because my oily skin tends to get shiny quickly. This formula was really thick though and was actually hard to squeeze out of the tube sometimes.
Lauren T.
Troutdale, OR
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I have tried this foundation and even using the lightest shade it was too dark for my skin. I also found the consistency to be very thick and uncomfortable to wear. Not my favorite foundation.
Jenna S.
Elma, NY
This is an alright product. The coverage is one of a BB cream,
But make sure to get your exact color!! I matched wrong and ended up buying an orangey color, which is fine because the price is very inexpensive.
Abigail W.
Louisville, KY
I'd never tried any types of matte liquid foundation, I'm a much bigger fan of powder. But this goes on smooth and doesn't feel gunky. The color matches great, also.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.