8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Christina H.
Christina H.
Sierra Vista, AZ
After always using expensive stuff this really made me change my mind and saved me money. I would def recommend this to anyone. it is the perfect thing for anyone to use.
Arlye J.
Arlye J.
Spruce Pine, AL
I really like this foundation I find that it has good coverage and I love the texture and how it controls the shininess of your oils in your face! It goes on smooth and it has a great matte result!
Joye J.
Joye J.
I received this in the #UniVoxBox from Influenster and it is very nice. The only problem I had with it is that I wasn't able to get it in my shade and it felt like it dried me out when i tested it.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Crystal City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually liked this product. Never used foundation ever until I received this product. It's very light and you don't have to reapply throughout the day. It also helps out with any oiliness you may have on your face. Wish it helped out a bit more with covering dry patches on your face. But other than that, definitely a must try. I received this complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster and I got this product in my #UniVoxBox.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Selden, Ny
I tried it out after receiving complimentary from Influenster and it made me break out, however, will try this product again when it is warmer out and my skin is more combination than dry!
J G.
J G.
Frostburg, MD
So I got this in my #univoxbox and it's like 2 shades lighter than my skin currently, so I'll probably use it as a winter foundation or eyelid primer. But let me tell you is goes on smooth as silk and its true it really does eliminate shine. GREAT base for a full face makeup, can't wait to contour with this on.
Kat C.
Kat C.
Oakboro, NC
I was sadly disappointed with this foundation. It left me feeling streaky and like it was too thick. Perhaps I need to use a different style of application, but it was not for me.
Devin S.
Devin S.
Warren, OH
I got this in the 010 light porcelain shade. I find it still a tad too dark for my skin. It's definitely not my favorite foundation but it isn't bad. It's a nice, cheap alternative to other foundations, though.
A. K. S.
A. K. S.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. It's not very good. It feels like frosting for a cake and once applied, it looks cakey on skin as well since it leaves a very matte finish. It left a pink undertone to my skin. It's so thick that it makes ones skin look fake. The good thing is that there is no scent and it is heavy coverage if you need it. The product offers no benefits like sun protection or anti wrinkle so it feels like there's no life in the product and dead on my skin. I will not be purchasing this product.
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
Lutz, FL
RIMMEL's new Stay Matte Foundation is literally the bomb.com, and it's available for under $5 at Walmart. It's a liquid mousse foundation that provides lightweight shine control and amazing, easily blend-able coverage. Stay Matte's light texture feels just like a high-end CC or BB cream, and the smooth formula leaves your skin feeling perfectly matte-- which is an imperative quality for me. I'm Italian; I don't need any extra oil, thank you.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.