8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Cathy L.
Cathy L.
Lynwood, CA
I lie this foundation because it has great coverage and does have a mattifying property to it. What i don't like however is the consistency. It is a light thick and make it hard to blend out and i found that you have to blend quickly before it starts settling on your skin. But overall it is a great foundation at a great value.
Grace Z.
Grace Z.
Tampa, FL
For a drugstore foundation, this is pretty darn impressive. It definitely lives up to its name; it stays matte all day long and doesn't melt or sheer out with wear. The only problem is that it's a bit too matte. I have oily skin and I was still a little uncomfortable with how powdery and flaky my skin felt when I skimped on the hydration beforehand. That being said, if you make sure your skin is moisturized and ready first, this foundation will be on par with Kat Von D's Lock-It Tattoo foundation.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have normal skin and this foundation made me look so dry and it just looked caked on. I tried to use different forms of application and nothing worked so I just gave up on this product.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Sparta, NJ
It is so nice and smooth. It goes on light and stays on. It feels like I don't have any makeup on at all.
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Columbus, GA
I Love this product its just awesome i always get good compliments on my skin i have gave my friends some of this product and they loved it i will definetaly buy again
Alissa R.
Alissa R.
Howell, NJ
This product is easy to apply, has medium to buildable coverage, allows your skin to breathe, and lasts all day! I highly recommend that anyone with combination to oily skin tries it out!
(*Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new favorite drugstore foundation - hands down. It lasts a long time on my skin and I don't need to touch up throughout the day. It covers all my imperfections so I can skip the concealer on spots/scars. A little bit goes a long way too because if I use even a little bit too much it can look cakey.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Bruceton Mills, WV
If you have oily skin this foundation will come in handy, but if you are dry or combo stay away. It will cling to any dry patches. It's a thick mousse like foundation, definitely leaves a matte look.
Yanelys F.
Yanelys F.
Hialeah, FL
I received this from influenster for testing purposes and I loved it! I've always used more expensive foundations but I was totally amazed at how great this product is. It makes my face look flawless and it covers blemishes extremely well.
Arlye J.
Arlye J.
Spruce Pine, AL
I really like this foundation I find that it has good coverage and I love the texture and how it controls the shininess of your oils in your face! It goes on smooth and it has a great matte result!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.