8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,260 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
I love this product mixed with my CG 3 in 1. The CG thins it out a little because it is a mousse foundation so it's thicker. The lasting power is wonderful especially when paired with the Stay Matte primer.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
Pros about this product is that it doesn't feel greasy and heavy on my face and also it helps control the oiliness around my T-zone. Cons about this product is that if you have an area on your face that is dry, then this product is not for you.
I just recently purchased this for the first time and I have been using it for the last 2 weeks. I absolutely love it. it is not "too much" but it does give you full coverage. it wears really good through the day as well.
This is a thick, full coverage foundation, so it needs to be applied with either a buffing brush or a beauty blender. It does give you skin a nice matte look, but doesn't last as long as I'd like
I got this in my #univoxbox, and I love it. I've never really worked with foundation before, and I love this. It's lightweight, but very full coverage. The shade also matches my skin really well.
Great coverage. Sometimes it flakes off though. I use it as a concealer and then add my foundation on top with a brush. Oxidizes to a darker orangey hue so adjust to a lighter color of needed
I have this foundation. While it's not my favorite (Clinique is), it works really well for the price. A little goes a long way. I enjoy the fact that it covers some of the oily parts of my face.
I'm a fan of this foundation. I've gone through a lot of different kinds. This one has good coverage and is light and airy you don't need much, only think I would say is if you're using a stipple brush make sure you blend it in well because it can show stroke marks
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos