BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
brandi p.
brandi p.
Fall River, MA
I bought this foundation because it was on sale and I'm so glad i did! its full coverage the finish is truly matte and its light weight! i have to mix two colors together but its my exact color but when summer is here and I'm tan ill just need the one color but this is a foundation i will keep repurchasing because its cheap but not of cheap quality! i can def see this being my summer foundation because of its matte finish and the light weight formula
Amber J.
Amber J.
Clayton, NJ
Im not a big fan of liquid mousse, theres something weird about them that draws me away and I don't think you get as much for your money
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
South Easton, MA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and was less than impressed. Through the weather improving and spending more time outside my skin is significantly darker than when I filled out the form leaving the foundation way too light for my skin. Not their fault, mine. What really bothered me was how dry and cake-like the foundation was. I felt like I was trying to rub a thick frosting on my face except it wasn't exactly spreading evenly. I wouldn't suggest it.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Riverside, CA
Love the Matt of this produced ... the color was really close to mine witch is a plus because its really hard for me to find a color match .i hope it doesn't break me out if it doesn't ill be sure to review it but so far so good .
Maria V.
Maria V.
Woodburn , OR
It covered everything, made my face matte. all day. kept my pores from looking as big as they usually are.
monica g.
monica g.
Ogden, UT
I love rimmel products !!! this liquid mousse foundation is super light you wouldn't believe you had any makeup on! My skin is very oily so this product doesn't make it worse or irritate it!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this foundation in my UniVoxBox from Influenster and fell in love right away~! This foundation is creamy and applies evenly without having a heavy weight or caked-on feeling to it. It's lightweight and perfect for going out to a movie to going out to the bar. A++++ My new favorite & go to foundation!
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Mtn House, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this to cover my under eye circles when I don't want a full face of makeup. When I do use it more around my face I use it under my eyes around my nose and on my cheeks. Color selection is good.
Pauline D.
Pauline D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this BB Cream. I love the matte finish this cream has ! The perfect way to use it is with a beauty blender ! It is really light on your skin but hide all the imperfections !!!
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
I purchased this because it was cheap and new i loved the coverage but for my normal color i always get it ivory and it was a little to light but for a cheap price it was still really good!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.