8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I am not normally a fan of mousse foundations because they tend to feel really heavy (I'm looking at you CoverGirl), but such was not the case with Rimmel's newest foundation - it's so light that you forget you are wearing it!

It has great coverage and goes on really smoothly (especially if you use a BeautyBlender).

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Elaine H.
Elaine H.
N Brunswick, NJ
I received this in the mail from Influenster and have been using this for almost 2 months straight. A pea size is just the right amount blended all over your face. The texture is silky and doesn't settle into fine lines or pores. I think this will become the next best drugstore foundation. I have combo/oily skin and do develop oil in my t-zone after 3 hours of makeup wear. This foundation (surprisingly) keeps shine at bay and oil minimal. I can't wait to buy this at the drugstore!
J G.
J G.
Frostburg, MD
So I got this in my #univoxbox and it's like 2 shades lighter than my skin currently, so I'll probably use it as a winter foundation or eyelid primer. But let me tell you is goes on smooth as silk and its true it really does eliminate shine. GREAT base for a full face makeup, can't wait to contour with this on.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX
I personally like it. Coverage is good Price is fantastic. Its just a little heavier then what they claim it to be on the packaging, also does not look natural! also as they claim, but that comes with a matte foundation. Definitely is easy to apply leaves skin smooth and silky :)
Malina A.
Malina A.
I like this foundation, it's good for dry skyn and have full covarage! I don't recommend it for that type of skyn with huge and large pores only if you use a primer for that. Good job!
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It sets very matte and it's not drying, but it's not hydrating either. It's fairly easy to blend In and I love the mousse texture.
Marisela N.
Marisela N.
Grand Island, NE
I hated this so much. It looked super cakey, impossible to blend. I could not make it work with my skin. It also felt a little suffocating for my pores it didn't feel heavy, but it felt like this weird film on your face. I don't recommend.
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Rankin, IL
This foundation is really good for you if you have oily skin. It is a lightweight foundation. It is really easy to blend into the skin. It has a matte finish. It is easy to apply, i use my finger to put it on my face, then i take beauty sponge and blend it in. I would defiantly buy it again. I would say it is a full coverage foundation.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Sierra Vista, AZ
After always using expensive stuff this really made me change my mind and saved me money. I would def recommend this to anyone. it is the perfect thing for anyone to use.
Cathy L.
Cathy L.
Lynwood, CA
I lie this foundation because it has great coverage and does have a mattifying property to it. What i don't like however is the consistency. It is a light thick and make it hard to blend out and i found that you have to blend quickly before it starts settling on your skin. But overall it is a great foundation at a great value.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.