BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Nicole S.
I personally don't like this product not much for formula but for the color range. I am not the darkest skin color but I am tan and none of the shades at least that I have seen are close to mine.
Torrie J.
Toledo, OH
I got this in my #univoxbox, and I love it. I've never really worked with foundation before, and I love this. It's lightweight, but very full coverage. The shade also matches my skin really well.
Chelsea W.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this foundation, full coverage, also color is spot on for my skin tone. But this has made me break out a lot! I couldn't wear this everyday, I would have to wear every once in a while. It's bitter sweet I'd say.
charisse c.
MCKINNEY, TX
Should be called the stay oily foundation instead of stay matte. This goes on matte and look great for about an hour before it breaks up and I look like a total oil slick. Hate this stuff.
Sarah M.
Marana, AZ
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This foundation goes on smooth and is easy to apply. It's not heavy and doesn't make me feel like I'm wearing makeup. It evens out my skin tone, which has a lot of pink undertones without making me my skin look yellowish.
Lorna A.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I love this foundation. Doesn't break me out and doesn't feel heavy. I wish there was a larger selection of colors so I deducted one star but overall this is a cheap and effective foundation.
NATASHA D.
Doral, FL
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
COMPRE ESTE MOUSSE Y QUEDE ENCANTADA , TIENE COBERTURA MEDIA Y ES PERFECTO PARA EL DIA A DIA, LA CONTEXTURA REALMENTE ME ENCANTO, SU COSTO ES ECONOMICO Y REALMENTE ES MAS DE LO QUE ESPERABA
Allie C.
This foundation is just okay. It's very heavy but full coverage. A down side is it has maybe 6 color selection so I had to end up mixing two. I do not grab for this Very often or even at all.
Danyele W.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I love the coverage of Rimmel's Stay Matte foundation, and you absolutely can't beat the price. Highly quality and a drugstore price - what more can you ask for in a foundation? Highly recommended!
anesa b.
sarajevo
It does make your skin matt and it stays long on your face but it's kinda cakey on my skin, and i can't find the right shade (because there's only 5 of them i think)
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.