8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Madera, CA
This foundation really stays true to its name. It has a nice matte finish while also gliding on nice and creamy. It doesn't dry your skin and can be used on sensitive skin like mine. Stays put pretty well throughout the day.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like this foundation at all. I have dry skin and this foundation literally showed every line and wrinkle I had. I literally had to put on another foundation because it looked that bad. I think maybe if you had more oily skin this foundation would work better. Its a pretty thick foundation and was pretty heavy on my skin.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Howell, NJ
I love this product because it does what it claims. It does not cake up no matter how much foundation you put on. It is lightweight, blendable, and long-lasting. It can also be very full coverage or light coverage it depends how much you put on your brush.
I would def recommend this product to anyone with acne and scarring because it will give you a near flawless complexion.
India J.
India J.
Edwardsburg, Mi
I would rather cover my face in dirt. It made me look pasty and was just awful. I comes in 50 shades of beige so it didn't match my skin because I'm caramel colored and I guess thats considered too dark to have a shade match. Fail. I do not recommend.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I really like the packaging and was really hoping this foundation would work for me. I tried applying with brushes, fingers, sponges, wet brushes but couldn't get it to work for me. I have combination skin and some fine wrinkles around my eyes. This foundation did not sink into my skin and did not give me a flawless finish. It gave me coverage but you could really see the foundation on my skin. I tried mixing it with my other foundations and it still did not look good at all. I could see every wrinkle on my face, some that I didn't even know I had when applying this foundation. It looked awful, I couldn't wear it in public. I tried it a few times and maybe will try it again in the summer and see if it is any better. But seeing as the foundation just sits on my skin, I think it will look even worse in the summer when it is hot out. I'm not sure this would work with any skin type as I am combination and it makes my face look dry in areas where I tend to be dry and it just looks cakey in areas where I am more prone to oil. It actually looks cakey all around. I would not recommend this foundation.
Ashlee A.
Ashlee A.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this because I heard from a friend that it was a good product. I really liked the way it looked on my face until later that day I noticed it looked clumpy almost crusty in random spots. Its ok if you're only going to wear it for a few hours not really an all day product.
Atena S.
Atena S.
Saint Charles, MO
I was hesitant but excited to try this when I received it in my univoxbox, however, when I put it on and tested it for about a week, I decided that I really liked it. My t zone tends to get oily throughout the day and this foundation did a good job with keeping it under control. The only issue that I have is that it oxidized and had more of a warm tone to it. I am on the neutral side but its close enough to pull off.
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Pasadena, TX
I received this foundation in my Uni VoxBox and I wore it for about two weeks. It works really well on clean and clear skin, but makes your ski. Really dry around the nose and mouth, so I really had to moisturizer before putting it on. It also disappeared throughout the day and I had to reapply it at least once a day. Also, it wasn't a great foundation to wear for working out or any type of strenuous activity, because it just gets sweated off.
Simone C.
Simone C.
Calumet City, IL
This is a good foundation if you want a younger look. It makes my skin look so fresh and smooth. It's a mousse foundation so it's easy to apply. Also it's the perfect price so you can even go to a drug store and get it.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Fort Collins, CO
Love this foundation! Read so many raving reviews online that I had to try it...and it was only $5! Can't beat the price. It does stay matte (not forever though). Also, it helps to use after a primer. I chose a shade darker than me even though it's summer time because I am slowly getting more and more tan. I also spread it on with a brush with no problem. Also, I have oily, combination skin.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.