BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Taylor P.
Denver, CO
It's really matte, which is better for the oily skin! It makes my dry skin more noticeable.I can see areas where my skin is the most dry, because it looks flaky/cakey. Other than that, it's decent and gives an even coverage.
Joye J.
I received this in the #UniVoxBox from Influenster and it is very nice. The only problem I had with it is that I wasn't able to get it in my shade and it felt like it dried me out when i tested it.
Erica K.
Carmichaels, PA
I really disliked the way this foundation looked on my skin. I bought it in multiple shades thinking maybe I got the wrong one at first, but each made my skin look pinkish. I wouldn't buy it again.
Emily R.
I started using this foundation and I don't think I could ever go back to anything else. Even during my worst breakout moments, this foundation covers my blemishes and my skin looks and feels phenomenal!
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Although I have very oily skin, and this foundation can be quite thick, it's very long-lasting and is relatively high coverage. Essentially, when I can't afford the Sephora purchase, I willingly run to this option.
Selena M.
Winters, CA
My everyday foundation i love it covers up and gives a clean smooth matte texture. It goes great w my skin color matches really good! And is NOT oily! TIP: A little pea size amount amount goes a long way.
Chloe L.
Medford, MA
I received this complimentary from Influenster in my Uni VoxBox, and while the foundation really works, it's super thick. Just know not to use too much!
Diane M.
Saint Michael, MN
Not for me
I love Rimmel products! This one made my skin look orange...but it is a very nice matte. I'm darker blonde and pale skinned so orange is not a good look on me. It did feel good on my skin tho.
Kiersten B.
I have this foundation. While it's not my favorite (Clinique is), it works really well for the price. A little goes a long way. I enjoy the fact that it covers some of the oily parts of my face.
Blake B.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Good coverage, very easy to use, but made my face break out. I have sensitive skin though, I would still use it if it didn't cause my face to break out.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.