8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Hayli C.
Hayli C.
Sandy, OR
This is my favorite foundation, i love the consistency and the coverage is just right for me, i am very oily and i am acne prone, but this has pretty good staying power, especially for a product that is 4.99. will continue to repurchase and recommend. A+++++++
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Eustis, FL
I am very light and it matches my skin and covers up my freckles and zits it works great:)
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
The texture goes on nice, however this isn't a foundation for people with oily skin. It is full coverage, but I can feel it on my skin and I don't like that. If you have dry skin give this foundation a try.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
I love this foundation! It's easy to apply and doesn't get cakey like others I've used. It also matches my skin tone wonderfully, which is apparently difficult for other brands to do. I will be purchasing this when I run out.

*received complimentary in the UniVoxBox*
Malina A.
Malina A.
I like this foundation, it's good for dry skyn and have full covarage! I don't recommend it for that type of skyn with huge and large pores only if you use a primer for that. Good job!
Drew N.
Drew N.
Bowling Green, KY
It felt really good on my skin, but i looked extremely dirty. because my face is so sensitive i broke out some too
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Rankin, IL
This foundation is really good for you if you have oily skin. It is a lightweight foundation. It is really easy to blend into the skin. It has a matte finish. It is easy to apply, i use my finger to put it on my face, then i take beauty sponge and blend it in. I would defiantly buy it again. I would say it is a full coverage foundation.
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It sets very matte and it's not drying, but it's not hydrating either. It's fairly easy to blend In and I love the mousse texture.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Crystal City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually liked this product. Never used foundation ever until I received this product. It's very light and you don't have to reapply throughout the day. It also helps out with any oiliness you may have on your face. Wish it helped out a bit more with covering dry patches on your face. But other than that, definitely a must try. I received this complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster and I got this product in my #UniVoxBox.
Grace Z.
Grace Z.
Tampa, FL
For a drugstore foundation, this is pretty darn impressive. It definitely lives up to its name; it stays matte all day long and doesn't melt or sheer out with wear. The only problem is that it's a bit too matte. I have oily skin and I was still a little uncomfortable with how powdery and flaky my skin felt when I skimped on the hydration beforehand. That being said, if you make sure your skin is moisturized and ready first, this foundation will be on par with Kat Von D's Lock-It Tattoo foundation.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.