8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,219 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I just recently purchased this for the first time and I have been using it for the last 2 weeks. I absolutely love it. it is not "too much" but it does give you full coverage. it wears really good through the day as well.
I have this foundation. While it's not my favorite (Clinique is), it works really well for the price. A little goes a long way. I enjoy the fact that it covers some of the oily parts of my face.
Great coverage. Sometimes it flakes off though. I use it as a concealer and then add my foundation on top with a brush. Oxidizes to a darker orangey hue so adjust to a lighter color of needed
I'm a fan of this foundation. I've gone through a lot of different kinds. This one has good coverage and is light and airy you don't need much, only think I would say is if you're using a stipple brush make sure you blend it in well because it can show stroke marks
I love this foundation, great for oily skin and uneven skin tone. I've been using it for months and don't plan on switching any time soon. It has great coverage especially for my acne scars.
This product is great I love the full coverage it gives it feels great on the skin it does not feel heavy I like to use it with my beauty blender work great for oily skin I really recommened it
This is a thick, full coverage foundation, so it needs to be applied with either a buffing brush or a beauty blender. It does give you skin a nice matte look, but doesn't last as long as I'd like
I tried this because i do like mouse foundation. I learned quickly a very little will give good coverage over your whole face without feeling like you packed it on. I would recommend to others.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos