4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,974 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This is my favorite foundation, i love the consistency and the coverage is just right for me, i am very oily and i am acne prone, but this has pretty good staying power, especially for a product that is 4.99. will continue to repurchase and recommend. A+++++++
I am very light and it matches my skin and covers up my freckles and zits it works great:)
The texture goes on nice, however this isn't a foundation for people with oily skin. It is full coverage, but I can feel it on my skin and I don't like that. If you have dry skin give this foundation a try.
I love this foundation! It's easy to apply and doesn't get cakey like others I've used. It also matches my skin tone wonderfully, which is apparently difficult for other brands to do. I will be purchasing this when I run out.
*received complimentary in the UniVoxBox*
*received complimentary in the UniVoxBox*
I like this foundation, it's good for dry skyn and have full covarage! I don't recommend it for that type of skyn with huge and large pores only if you use a primer for that. Good job!
It felt really good on my skin, but i looked extremely dirty. because my face is so sensitive i broke out some too
This foundation is really good for you if you have oily skin. It is a lightweight foundation. It is really easy to blend into the skin. It has a matte finish. It is easy to apply, i use my finger to put it on my face, then i take beauty sponge and blend it in. I would defiantly buy it again. I would say it is a full coverage foundation.
It sets very matte and it's not drying, but it's not hydrating either. It's fairly easy to blend In and I love the mousse texture.
I actually liked this product. Never used foundation ever until I received this product. It's very light and you don't have to reapply throughout the day. It also helps out with any oiliness you may have on your face. Wish it helped out a bit more with covering dry patches on your face. But other than that, definitely a must try. I received this complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster and I got this product in my #UniVoxBox.
For a drugstore foundation, this is pretty darn impressive. It definitely lives up to its name; it stays matte all day long and doesn't melt or sheer out with wear. The only problem is that it's a bit too matte. I have oily skin and I was still a little uncomfortable with how powdery and flaky my skin felt when I skimped on the hydration beforehand. That being said, if you make sure your skin is moisturized and ready first, this foundation will be on par with Kat Von D's Lock-It Tattoo foundation.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos