8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Amanda V.
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
This product is amazing, never before have I used a liquid foundation and this one just went on so smooth and it feels like I am not wearing any makeup! I adore this product very much!
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Humble, TX
I heard so many great things about this.
It would work amazing for oily skin

But over the past year my skin went from very oily to very dry.

This is very full coverage.

I should have known not to buy it since it is matte, which doesn't work for dry skin. It was patchy on me

Dont buy it if you're dry

Buy it if you're oily woth acne
Ashton R.
Ashton R.
Greer, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't like this foundation at all. it is soo thick and heavy and gloopy. I really wanted to like it
Emily D.
Emily D.
Shillington, PA
I got this free in my VoxBox and it may have converted me to use liquid foundation again. I hadn't used a liquid foundation in year because it's usually such a mess and never wears quite right for my face. However, this product is really great. It matched my skin tone perfectly. I usually end up looking like someone else, no matter how close the shade is to my actual face.
It smoothd out my skin, keep my oily skin look at bay, wasn't streaky, and really make my skin look smooth!
However, since I wore it for about 16 hours and I have pretty acne prone skin, I had a few minor flare ups when I took it off that night. But after I washed my face, I was fine the next morning.
I could feel that I was wearing it when I touched my face. However, other than that it was light and not heavy at all!
LOVE this product!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Independence, MO
This was a great foundation for me, but when i received it and put it on, i looked as white as a ghost, i guess the pictures of the foundation when we were picking them out are a lot different then when you actually get it. Would love to try it again if it was in a different shade.
Pauline D.
Pauline D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this BB Cream. I love the matte finish this cream has ! The perfect way to use it is with a beauty blender ! It is really light on your skin but hide all the imperfections !!!
emina f.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rarely ever do I find a matte medium-full coverage foundation in the drugstore, and my first impression was that it was the perfect fit for me. I continued using it for about 2-3 weeks and found that i started getting a few break-outs. I don't know if its because of the foundation because I rarely ever get pimples. Really do love the coverage I get from it though.
Julie T.
Julie T.
I've always been a fan of Mousse foundations so I already knew I was going to like this product. It's got a medium coverage however you can build it up a bit more without it looking too cakey. If you're not a fan of mousse foundations or don't like the texture of the Maybelline dream line foundations then this product isn't for you.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
knoxville, TN
I'm extremely pale, so finding a foundation that is light enough for me is tricky at times. This is the first drugstore foundation that I have tried that is not only light enough, it also has awesome coverage. I don't use this when I'm going outside because it is a bit heavy.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like this foundation at all. I have dry skin and this foundation literally showed every line and wrinkle I had. I literally had to put on another foundation because it looked that bad. I think maybe if you had more oily skin this foundation would work better. Its a pretty thick foundation and was pretty heavy on my skin.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.