4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,132 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This foundation is a recommend! It's full coverage, stay for the whole day. Also, it doesn't make your face look pale or dry. It's a must ! Find it at your drugstore. For example, Walmart, target and etc.
I received this in the #UniVoxBox from Influenster and it is very nice. The only problem I had with it is that I wasn't able to get it in my shade and it felt like it dried me out when i tested it.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have combo skin with an oily T zone and a dry complexion i really liked this one for my oily parts but, i have to moisturize really well for it not to cling to dry patches its good but not great.
This product has a thicker consistency than liquid, so I was weary with how much I should use at first. It works well once it's blended and really evens out your complexion. You don't need to use much of it for full coverage, so if you're on a budget, would recommend.
I don't think I have ever hated a foundation so much. It's thick and not creamy, hard to spread, and the shade selections are terrible. It's waaaay pink.
Easy to use, fits well in your make up bag and is pretty flawless. LOVE! It isn't greasy and comes right off when you wash it! It isn't a heavy product either! FINALLY!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I was really excited to try this foundation, but it ended up looking really thick and cakey on me. I've tried using a brush, beauty blender, and my fingers, and it never felt comfortable on my face.
I love this foundation! It doesn't feel oily nor does it go on oily, and it blends well with my skin tone and provides enough coverage to last the night!
I can see myself repurchasing this foundation over and over again. The coverage is amazing. It completely covers all my acne and redness without having to build it up. it also control shine decently well.
Did not like this at all! Bought 5 cause it had good reviews but not at all good. It smells like feet and well it way to thick. Makes you look to made up
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos