BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Alina T.
Anchorage, AK
This foundation is a recommend! It's full coverage, stay for the whole day. Also, it doesn't make your face look pale or dry. It's a must ! Find it at your drugstore. For example, Walmart, target and etc.
Joye J.
I received this in the #UniVoxBox from Influenster and it is very nice. The only problem I had with it is that I wasn't able to get it in my shade and it felt like it dried me out when i tested it.
Anahi F.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have combo skin with an oily T zone and a dry complexion i really liked this one for my oily parts but, i have to moisturize really well for it not to cling to dry patches its good but not great.
Alexis J.
This product has a thicker consistency than liquid, so I was weary with how much I should use at first. It works well once it's blended and really evens out your complexion. You don't need to use much of it for full coverage, so if you're on a budget, would recommend.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
I don't think I have ever hated a foundation so much. It's thick and not creamy, hard to spread, and the shade selections are terrible. It's waaaay pink.
Sasha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use, fits well in your make up bag and is pretty flawless. LOVE! It isn't greasy and comes right off when you wash it! It isn't a heavy product either! FINALLY!
Autumn Y.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I was really excited to try this foundation, but it ended up looking really thick and cakey on me. I've tried using a brush, beauty blender, and my fingers, and it never felt comfortable on my face.
Mary F.
Emeryville, CA
I love this foundation! It doesn't feel oily nor does it go on oily, and it blends well with my skin tone and provides enough coverage to last the night!
Leigh M.
State College, PA
I can see myself repurchasing this foundation over and over again. The coverage is amazing. It completely covers all my acne and redness without having to build it up. it also control shine decently well.
Inez J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not like this at all! Bought 5 cause it had good reviews but not at all good. It smells like feet and well it way to thick. Makes you look to made up
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.