• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Diana A.
Martin, OH
It's wasn't quite a mouse, it was more like a typical foundation, but it was matt. I find it didn't last as long as my current foundation, and the color didn't match either.
Selena M.
Winters, CA
My everyday foundation i love it covers up and gives a clean smooth matte texture. It goes great w my skin color matches really good! And is NOT oily! TIP: A little pea size amount amount goes a long way.
Brooke P.
Springfield, MO
I use the Rimmel London line, and this product stays on my face with flawless coverage. I've used this brand since I was young and would recommend it if you are still trying to find your foundation fit. Mousses are a great new make up idea to try out if you are still using liquid coverage your Mom may have showed you how to use.
Rebecca R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation is so soft and fluffy. I love a nice matte finish to my foundation, and this paired with the Stay Matte powder is perfect. This is best when applied with a buffing brush or beauty sponge.
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
I have oily combination skin. I need foundation that will keep my face matte all day. This works great for me. I use a face brush to apply and buff it into my face. I set it with a powder and it lasts all day. I definitely recommend this to anyone that has oily combination skin!
Kira T.
Provo, UT
I've tried this foundation a few times and it's a really good foundation. I was actually surprised by the quality. Works well, really good coverage, and very affordable. I would definitely recommend it!
Sarah P.
Fresno, CA
When I first purchased it and put it on, I thought I would like it but turns out it doesn't work good on my skin or how I expected it to be. I'm guessing it is because I have dry skin so I can understand why.
Kayla L.
Brodhead, KY
I love this foundation. I have oily skin and it's hard to find a foundation that will last all day. It's full coverage for me. It's very affordable. I've tried lots of foundations and this is my favorite.
Colleen A.
Evansville, IN
I have been using this foundation for probably three months now. I use the stay matte primer and face powder along with it. I really love it. I have very oily skin and this stuff really helps! My makeup lasts through a 9 hour shift too!
Ana M.
San Antonio, TX
This is a good mousse foundation I used this for a about a year, it did the job. I had good coverage but if you touch your face the makeup does move. I never used primer so maybe that was my down fall.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.