BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Olivia A.
Columbus, OH
The foundation spreads easily but can look bit thick if you put on too much. Unfortunately it was the wrong color for my skin even though I am typically that color. It was a touch light. It makes your skin look baby soft however.
Mikayla D.
['New York', ''], NY
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is my go to foundation during the winter because it is very light on my skin. The only foundations that I enjoy are matte ones and I always try and find the mousse ones over the more liquidy ones.
Sabina S.
Denton, TX
I got this in my Uni Voxbox, and I loved it. It applied smoothly and evenly. I wish I got a slightly darker tone for my growing tan, but that just gives me a reason to go out and buy it! Great product.
Elizabeth E.
Kyle, TX
This product is good...and great for those ladies that have oily face. Although you really have to match it well to your skin tone and not that many to choose from also it is matte. Over all it's a good product if you can match your skin tone and don't mind the matte look..
jennifer k.
Sayville, NY
I have a very hard skin color to match but they had the match for me! I was so happy when I put it on I hardly even had to blend it matched that well although it is easy to blend it has very buildable coverage and looks nice on skin
Avelina E.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
One of my least favorites out of all the foundations I have tried. I'm not sure if it was just the formula that my skin didn't agree with or what, but I was just not a big fan of this product at all.
Angelica O.
Tucson, AZ
Love this foundation. Matte is what it states & Matte is what it surly does. I really like that it is full coverage but still not heavy feeling on the face. I'd buy this product over & over again.
Katie L.
Fort Hood, TX
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I Absolutely love this foundation, i have always had a problem finding a foundation that is light enough for my skin tone but this in light porcelain 010 is absolutely perfect! its light and non greasy and has a great all day wear! absolutely love this foundation!
Kataryna W.
Largo, FL
This is my favorite foundation now! Ever since I got it in my univoxbox I can't stop using it. I threw away the old stuff I was using and went out and bought more of this!
Summer  W.
Victorville, CA
This is a great full coverage foundation. I got a really light color so it was hard for me to use every day but I did like the foundation. If you put a lot it does get cakey. But it's a good foundation.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.