4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,156 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This product is great! It's not thick at all and very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend purchasing.
I will always buy this product, It has nice coverage for my redness and it doesn't leave streaks or wear off easily. Thanks for making this product!!
This foundation is great for oily skin, it is really matte. I have combination skin so it worked fine for me, it feels completely lightweight, but what should improve is the shades of the foundation. Other than that I recommend it to people who have oily skin!
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! perfect for summer days because it's not too thick on your skin and allows your pores to still breathe. I also have slightly oily skin especially in the summer sun and this really helps to tone that down!
This foundation is nice, smooth and very matte. This would be great for someone with normal to oily skin. However I have extremely dry skin therefor, I did not like this foundation at all. It clings to any dry patches and I prefer to have a dewy finish and this foundation does not do that for me but it is beautiful for other skin types!
No suelo usar base pero la compré por recommendación de mi hija. Es una base en mousse, fácil de difuminar y con una cobertura de media a alta, me gusta mucho su duración y acabado. Me gusta en general, pero le doy cuatro estrellas porque siento que pudiera tener una mejor variedad de tonos.
I am not sure if I just got a bad one, or if my skin just really didn't like this product. But my face got red and irritated after using this product. I gave it a few days and went to swatch it on my arm and the same thing happened. Personally this product just didn't work for me but I have heard that it works for a lot of people. Maybe one day I will give it another shot.
I used this a long time ago, when it first came out, and love it at first. It made my oily face very matte and controlled the shine. It was perfect...until about 3 days later. The skin around my lips and in the bridge of my nose started peeling. This formula is way too drying and I had to stop using it. So unless Rimmel has changed their formula, this is a no for me.
Not great. Mine got really watery after a while and it is to thick. Wouldn't recommend it.
I gave this foundation a solid week before I decided I do not like it at all. It's very thick which seems nice at first because it had good coverage but it quickly becomes very cakey. It also is very patchy and it oxidized a horrible shade of orange after an hour of wear. You can also feel it sitting on your skin and it is even a bit sticky to the touch despite being a matte finish. bottom line- DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Spend a few extra bucks for a decent drug store foundation.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos