8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,261 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
The foundation spreads easily but can look bit thick if you put on too much. Unfortunately it was the wrong color for my skin even though I am typically that color. It was a touch light. It makes your skin look baby soft however.
I got this in my Uni Voxbox, and I loved it. It applied smoothly and evenly. I wish I got a slightly darker tone for my growing tan, but that just gives me a reason to go out and buy it! Great product.
This product is good...and great for those ladies that have oily face. Although you really have to match it well to your skin tone and not that many to choose from also it is matte. Over all it's a good product if you can match your skin tone and don't mind the matte look..
I have a very hard skin color to match but they had the match for me! I was so happy when I put it on I hardly even had to blend it matched that well although it is easy to blend it has very buildable coverage and looks nice on skin
Love this foundation. Matte is what it states & Matte is what it surly does. I really like that it is full coverage but still not heavy feeling on the face. I'd buy this product over & over again.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I Absolutely love this foundation, i have always had a problem finding a foundation that is light enough for my skin tone but this in light porcelain 010 is absolutely perfect! its light and non greasy and has a great all day wear! absolutely love this foundation!
This is my favorite foundation now! Ever since I got it in my univoxbox I can't stop using it. I threw away the old stuff I was using and went out and bought more of this!
This is a great full coverage foundation. I got a really light color so it was hard for me to use every day but I did like the foundation. If you put a lot it does get cakey. But it's a good foundation.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos