8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like this foundation at all. I have dry skin and this foundation literally showed every line and wrinkle I had. I literally had to put on another foundation because it looked that bad. I think maybe if you had more oily skin this foundation would work better. Its a pretty thick foundation and was pretty heavy on my skin.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Hanover, PA
I recently purchased this product based on reviews and to replace my Bareminerals foundation. I apply mine with a foundation brush and finish with translucent powder. It hides fine lines well, but I am careful to blend them out, but can appear a bit dry under the eyes. Nice light coverage, but covers redness well. Overall lasts all day with no touch up needed or oily T zone.
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Humble, TX
I heard so many great things about this.
It would work amazing for oily skin

But over the past year my skin went from very oily to very dry.

This is very full coverage.

I should have known not to buy it since it is matte, which doesn't work for dry skin. It was patchy on me

Dont buy it if you're dry

Buy it if you're oily woth acne
Heather C.
Heather C.
I have crazy oily/acne prone skin that turns oily/acne prone/combination during winter months. I've always steered clear of matte foundations because the few that I have tried, did not mesh well with my skin - especially during the winter!

The product itself is thick, but airy. So it does apply and spread smoothly. My preferred method for application is always a brush, and this one is no different. Brush won out over using fingers for me.

While it looked nice in the smoothr areas of my face, I noticed some flaking in my drier areas, and where I had acne flare-ups, it did not cover well, and with more product, it only began to look cakey. Boo to that particular point.

Overall, I did generally like the product, and I will finish up the tube. I doubt I will purchase myself another though. (If I do, it will be during the summer months!) I just did not dig the dry patches being made more obvious.
Rimmel's Stay Matte foundation is going to be a real hit for many faces, but unfortunately, it isn't my "Holy Grail" foundation.
Klara Kim S.
Klara Kim S.
Van Nuys, CA
I absolutely love this product! it's featherweight feleling, not greasy and moisturizing quality is what i love about this product. I love the stay quality too. The only thing I'm hoping for this product is a spf though it still works perfectly. I highly recommend this product to the ladies who buyshigh end make up.. look no more ladies this is the foundation you're looking for lol
Emily S.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this foundation and it is not for my skin type. I have dry skin and this really accentuated my dry patches, even when applied with a BeautyBlender. I also have pretty fair skin, and had difficulty finding a shade to match. Every shade was either too yellow or too dark for my skin tone.
Reina R.
Reina R.
Magna, UT
Not a good one for dry skin, emphasizes dry patches on your skin and can get cakey very fast. It's affordable which is great but not my favorite.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Winston Salem, NC
I loved the truly matte finish this foundation provided and I loved that it was full coverage however I felt like I was glopping it on my face. It feels very heavy to wear and I wouldn't recommend it for daily use if you're prone to breakouts. I purchased the color ivory and it looked slightly grey, like Asian BB cream when I was putting it on but it blended very nicely and looked great on. A $5 a tube I know this will be my go-to full coverage foundation for nights out a little goes a long way.
Cat S.
Cat S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Score one for Rimmel! The price and level of coverage of this product has been a life saver. L'Oréal recently came out with a complete coverage foundation (which I haven't tried but am curious abt) but at a much higher price. While I love L'Oréal, I think I will stick with this little gem. Plus it goes on sale for 40% off at Walgreens sometimes.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
MORRIS, IL
I received this product complimentary from influenster in the UniVoxBox. I absolutely love it. I have acne scars and this covers them up pretty good! Lasts all day and it's cheap!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.