4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,091 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This product is so much better then I thought it would ever be, and the price on it isn't as bad as so many products out there! I loved how it made my skin look so smooth, how it blended in with my color and gave a great look!
I have a full review on my Youtube Channel Here is the LINK http://youtu.be/AfcIxAZRCTA
Probably one of the best foundations I've come across. leaves my oily skin completely matte without creasing and doesn't dry out my skin. can't beat the $5.99 price either!! a little bit of this stuff goes a long way!
My roommate bought this foundation, but it didn't match her skin tone, so she gave it to me to try and it's without a doubt one of my favorite foundations I've ever used. It matched my skin tone perfectly and covered really well without feeling thick or heavy. It stayed on for a long time and looked really natural, and I'm still a huge fan. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!
This is the best coverage I have ever gotten out of any mousse foundation. It covered EVERY thing on my face and applied easily, I love the feel of it, its not to silicon-type and also not to thin. I would definitely recommended to everyone.
Honestly it is very heavy on your face and it gives the appearance of a cakey face even though you did not use much product.
I can't say it enough.... I love this product!!!!! I was so surprised when I tried this. This is the best foundation I've ever used personally. It's my new 'go-to' favorite. This is better than $40.00 foundations that I've used. And a huge bonus... It's cheap!!!! It makes my face look flawless, and it really does stay matte all day. And I have an oily t-zone. It also provides a good full coverage. I went out and bought 4 more tubes because I never want to be without this stuff! LOL
I use this foundation everyday. It is matte and medium-build able coverage. It is slightly orange for me. The color choices are a little confusing because of the under tones. But overall it's worth the drugstore price
Love the Matt of this produced ... the color was really close to mine witch is a plus because its really hard for me to find a color match .i hope it doesn't break me out if it doesn't ill be sure to review it but so far so good .
It covered everything, made my face matte. all day. kept my pores from looking as big as they usually are.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos