4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,136 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I use the Rimmel London line, and this product stays on my face with flawless coverage. I've used this brand since I was young and would recommend it if you are still trying to find your foundation fit. Mousses are a great new make up idea to try out if you are still using liquid coverage your Mom may have showed you how to use.
It's wasn't quite a mouse, it was more like a typical foundation, but it was matt. I find it didn't last as long as my current foundation, and the color didn't match either.
I have oily combination skin. I need foundation that will keep my face matte all day. This works great for me. I use a face brush to apply and buff it into my face. I set it with a powder and it lasts all day. I definitely recommend this to anyone that has oily combination skin!
If you have oily skin this foundation will come in handy, but if you are dry or combo stay away. It will cling to any dry patches. It's a thick mousse like foundation, definitely leaves a matte look.
I have been using this foundation for probably three months now. I use the stay matte primer and face powder along with it. I really love it. I have very oily skin and this stuff really helps! My makeup lasts through a 9 hour shift too!
When I first purchased it and put it on, I thought I would like it but turns out it doesn't work good on my skin or how I expected it to be. I'm guessing it is because I have dry skin so I can understand why.
First, the darkest shade was too light for me. Second, it feels like it would be creamy and smooth, but not on my dry/combo skin. I wouldn't say that it's a horrible product, but it's just not for me.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is my go to foundation during the winter because it is very light on my skin. The only foundations that I enjoy are matte ones and I always try and find the mousse ones over the more liquidy ones.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and it works very well. Its light weight but it has great coverage but most importantly it matches my skin tone. Definitely buying this product.
This is a great full coverage foundation. I got a really light color so it was hard for me to use every day but I did like the foundation. If you put a lot it does get cakey. But it's a good foundation.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos