BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Brooke P.
Springfield, MO
I use the Rimmel London line, and this product stays on my face with flawless coverage. I've used this brand since I was young and would recommend it if you are still trying to find your foundation fit. Mousses are a great new make up idea to try out if you are still using liquid coverage your Mom may have showed you how to use.
Diana A.
Martin, OH
It's wasn't quite a mouse, it was more like a typical foundation, but it was matt. I find it didn't last as long as my current foundation, and the color didn't match either.
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
I have oily combination skin. I need foundation that will keep my face matte all day. This works great for me. I use a face brush to apply and buff it into my face. I set it with a powder and it lasts all day. I definitely recommend this to anyone that has oily combination skin!
Stephanie F.
Bruceton Mills, WV
If you have oily skin this foundation will come in handy, but if you are dry or combo stay away. It will cling to any dry patches. It's a thick mousse like foundation, definitely leaves a matte look.
Colleen A.
Evansville, IN
I have been using this foundation for probably three months now. I use the stay matte primer and face powder along with it. I really love it. I have very oily skin and this stuff really helps! My makeup lasts through a 9 hour shift too!
Sarah P.
Fresno, CA
When I first purchased it and put it on, I thought I would like it but turns out it doesn't work good on my skin or how I expected it to be. I'm guessing it is because I have dry skin so I can understand why.
Fae F.
First, the darkest shade was too light for me. Second, it feels like it would be creamy and smooth, but not on my dry/combo skin. I wouldn't say that it's a horrible product, but it's just not for me.
Mikayla D.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is my go to foundation during the winter because it is very light on my skin. The only foundations that I enjoy are matte ones and I always try and find the mousse ones over the more liquidy ones.
Christina W.
Birmingham, AL
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and it works very well. Its light weight but it has great coverage but most importantly it matches my skin tone. Definitely buying this product.
Summer  W.
Victorville, CA
This is a great full coverage foundation. I got a really light color so it was hard for me to use every day but I did like the foundation. If you put a lot it does get cakey. But it's a good foundation.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.