8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's natural looking airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Easy to apply
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Not your usual liquid foundation. This mousse gently glides onto your skin and immediately blends perfectly getting rid of unsightly blemishes, uneven skin tones and oily patches. Very lightweight so it doesn't feel like your wearing any makeup at all.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
I really like this product. I barely need any of it to cover my face, making me much less oily and the product lasts that much longer. It kind of smells like crayons but I really like the way it sets on my face. I would definitely recommend it to others to try out!
Mohini P.
Mohini P.
Des Plaines, IL
Covers up all my acne scars. I've just started recently using it and I really like it. It feels a little thick when first putting it on but afterwards it feels great. The only thing I had a problem with was getting the wrong shade.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
New Orleans, LA
I really liked this foundation. It goes on super creamy and has good coverage. As someone said before, you only need to use a small amount. Since it's summer time I usually mix this product with a small amount of BB cream just to thin it out a bit.
monica g.
monica g.
Ogden, UT
I love rimmel products !!! this liquid mousse foundation is super light you wouldn't believe you had any makeup on! My skin is very oily so this product doesn't make it worse or irritate it!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Works wonderfully for me, it's very light and still covers all my flaws on my face! truly a matte, takes the shine completely out!!!!!!
Ida Z.
Ida Z.
El Paso, Tx
I saw a tweet about this product so I tried it out. I am really satisfied for the price of this product. I have oily skin and it did not clog my pores or make me break out. I use this Monday through Friday, all day. Yes, it will not leave you completely matte throughout the whole day, especially if you have oily skin. (Nothing will leave your face matte if you have oily skin. Sorry, it's the truth.) However, I liked it because the coverage is great and you only need to use a little bit to cover your whole face.
Jana M.
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL
Really great feel and coverage, goes on pretty thick though and can get cakey if you overdo it. The shades can be tricky, I'm usually a light, but the light in this product was about 2 shades too light for me.
Cora P.
Cora P.
Binghamton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to only use Clinique liquid to powder foundation and was offered a chance thanks to influenster and one of your voxboxs to try the rimmel London stay matte liquid mousse foundation. I have to say I am glad I was given the chance as this product works great blends well and covers all my blemishes. I love the fact it doesn't come out runny as that's usually avoid liquid foundations. I have to say it gets an A+ in my book
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.