8 colors available

Safire P.
Safire P.
Elkhart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first bought this I was in love. It really is a full coverage foundation however it did highlight a decent amount of texture I had and was trying to get rid of. It was a very thick consistency and honestly the only way I was able to get it on my face was with my fingers. A beauty blender just moved it around. I have since the. Starting trying other foundations and I don't see myself coming back to this foundation. I will say that it is good Matte though. A deff plus for me.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Sierra Vista, AZ
After always using expensive stuff this really made me change my mind and saved me money. I would def recommend this to anyone. it is the perfect thing for anyone to use.
Farin G.
Farin G.
Lompoc, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was looking for a foundation to try and saw this on sale at Walgreens. It was a great deal so I picked up two to find my shade. The packaging makes it hard to figure out your shade from the package alone. Overall I am happy with it. Keeps me matte all day even in my T-Zone (I have combo skin). I have actually gotten a lot of complements while wearing this, so that is also a plus.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
This isn't my go to foundation, but I continue buying it to leave in my makeup bag for weekend trips, etc. It is pretty cakey, but I found mixing with a moisturizer / applying with a wet beauty sponge it goes on better. It really does keep me matte and I'm one oily girl. You can't beat the price either! Darker shades can be used for a quick contour and lighter can be used for highlight. It can even be used for a quick conceal of a pesky blemish!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Raleigh, Nc
Got it in a voxbox and I love it. I have extremely oily skin and it stays all day long. I love how it covers all of my flaws and I don't feel the need to reapply my powder throughout the day
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought this product after a coworker of mine had recommended using it- it looked great on her and I have been getting a lot of compliments after using it as well! Feels great on my skin , doesn't feel too heavy and/or greasy. Leaves my skin looking healthy and feeling smooth !
Clarissa W.
Clarissa W.
Orland Park, IL
This is the only foundation I touch these days! I have combination skin but having always struggled with my skin it's wonderful to go out in this foundation and receive compliments on my skin. It helps that a little goes a long way, presumably because of the thickness. I've got my best friend converted to this product and now we both have been using less make-up (and doing less hiding our skin behind it). Would recommend!
Tayler D.
Tayler D.
I have extremely sensitive skin, so I am constantly breaking out around my chin. (not BAD break outs, just a few small bumps that can be noticeable, so no, I'm not crater faced) This makeup did really well at covering the bumps and making my entire face one tone! I really like the texture, and the fact that it stays on for a long time! I don't see any shine, either, which is awesome!
Joy G.
Joy G.
Fayetteville, AR
I got this foundation as part of my uniVoxBox and I love it. It makes my skin look like porcelain and nice. It is also very light weight so it doesn't feel like it's gunking up my pores. Great foundation!
Matty B.
Matty B.
I received this product via my Uni Vox Box and was ecstatic when I saw that I had it. I was looking for a matte foundation at the time. I love that you do not have to use too much of it at a time it really spreads quick. It is more of a thick clay mixture and I mix it with my moisturizer and rub it in my face with my hands which personally gives me the best coverage with it and smooths it out a little bit more. I was a little skeptical if the shade I picked on the quiz for the Vox Box would match my skin color and it did! Perfectly! You cant see where my face makeup ends and my actual skin begins on my neck which makes me feel so much more confident with this makeup on.

I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a makeup with a little more coverage than liquid fountain gives you. This foundation is more of a liquid clay for good coverage.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.