BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Joye J.
I received this in the #UniVoxBox from Influenster and it is very nice. The only problem I had with it is that I wasn't able to get it in my shade and it felt like it dried me out when i tested it.
Autumn Y.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I was really excited to try this foundation, but it ended up looking really thick and cakey on me. I've tried using a brush, beauty blender, and my fingers, and it never felt comfortable on my face.
Jasmine H.
Fountain, CO
My absolute favorite day to day foundation! The matte finish keeps my skin from being too oily looking and I don't have to use any powder to get rid of shine! It applies very easily and builds well!
Mikayla S.
West Point, OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I like the way this foundation looks when first applied but it made me break out and at the end of the day my skin looks extremely oily. I have combination skin and i personally prefer my Covergirl ready set gorgeous foundation.
k h.
I really enjoy this after first primer and spot concealer then this product finishing with a powder concealer and contour kit. But cheap and definately does the job.
Olivia S.
I use to really like the matte finish. But this product is just alright. I have pale skin but the lightest tone makes me look like a ghost, which causes me to have to apply a darker powder over top.
Madison R.
Tulsa, OK
This product will work in a pinch, but it isn't my favorite. it does not look good on dry skin, which i have. if i use a moisturizer it looks okay, but its not my go to.
Taylor P.
Denver, CO
It's really matte, which is better for the oily skin! It makes my dry skin more noticeable.I can see areas where my skin is the most dry, because it looks flaky/cakey. Other than that, it's decent and gives an even coverage.
Emily R.
I started using this foundation and I don't think I could ever go back to anything else. Even during my worst breakout moments, this foundation covers my blemishes and my skin looks and feels phenomenal!
Erica K.
Carmichaels, PA
I really disliked the way this foundation looked on my skin. I bought it in multiple shades thinking maybe I got the wrong one at first, but each made my skin look pinkish. I wouldn't buy it again.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.