BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Erica N.
Love this for any season but winter. By itself It can be a bit drying in winter I still use it I just mix it with a bb cream. Other than that its a great matte full coverage option from the drugstore.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
This can look a bit patchy if you have dry/combo skin but has great coverage and good color options for fair to medium skin. Less is more with this and applying with a wet sponge works well. I sometimes mix this with a BB cream and it adds some moisture but still gives a medium coverage
Nadine N.
Lipan, TX
This foundation provides some of the best coverage I've experienced, but if you have sensitive or dry skin, you'll need to moisturize well if you wear it regularly. I don't tend to wear it as daily make-up because it can be a little heavy, but otherwise, I don't have any complaints.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
I received this product complimentary via an Influenster VoxBox and I was pleasantly surprised! I'm not usually one to wear foundation, but this product gives you a realistically clear complexion! I love it!
Youstina K.
League City, TX
Such a thick consistency! You must truly have super oily skin for this to work for you. Crazy crazy matte. I don't reccomened this for most skin types but if you're just a fountain of oil then try this out
Adriana C.
I was a bit scared to use it but I'm so glad I did. It's so smooth and light and doesn't leave your face shiny like other foundations. Blends well. I loved it!
I received this complimentary from Influesnter.
Courtney D.
Las Vegas, NV
It comes out very thick and you really don't need a lot of product. I have combo/oily skin so when I use it on my oily "t-zone" it works wonders but in other places it can tend to get cakey. I received this in the Uni-Box from influenster.
Andrea S.
orlando, FL
If only I had a lifetime supply of this Stay Matte. It does the job! A lil goes a long away. Perfect coverage, smells nice and never leaves my face caked up!
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
I have oily combination skin. I need foundation that will keep my face matte all day. This works great for me. I use a face brush to apply and buff it into my face. I set it with a powder and it lasts all day. I definitely recommend this to anyone that has oily combination skin!
Diana A.
Martin, OH
It's wasn't quite a mouse, it was more like a typical foundation, but it was matt. I find it didn't last as long as my current foundation, and the color didn't match either.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.