8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Enterprise, AL
Got this in a voxbox. It's very nice and velvety. It's heavier coverage and more matte than my preference though.
HELEN J.
HELEN J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best part about this product is that it goes on soooo smoothly and right after applying in i don't need to wear a setting powder ! it is very cheap and affordable and you could use it as an everyday foundation !
ruby d.
ruby d.
Brownsville, TX
Has dryed my face and its very think it does last long but doesn't work with my skin
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
So glad I got this in my voxbox I was pleasantly surprised at how much coverage I got from this tube and it's buildable make up so don't worry about it being cakey.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
El Paso, TX
I wear this everyday, it is so easy to apply. The coverage is average, not too heavy and I like how light it feels on my skin. I have very dry skin and it doesn't dry me out at all! The color looks too light when I first put it on but after about 5 minutes it looks perfect, I have the light shade.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Pomona, MO
This makeup is great. I love the whipped feel to it, and the coverage is seriously amazing. I mostly use it when I have to have photos taken of me, because it gives my naturally blotchy face a very even coverage. My skin is dry naturally, so the oily nature of the makeup doesn't bother me much- but if you have naturally oily skin, I wouldn't recommend it to you.
This makeup doesn't make me break out NEARLY as bad as other makeups do... and like I said, the coverage is flawless.
I highly recommend it!!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Westmont, Il
I received this product complimentary in the UniVoxBox, and let me tell you. AMAZING. I've actually never used Rimmel foundation before, and usually use only MAC or Benefit but I will definitely be buying this from now on. It feels amazing on my skin, it's lightweight with the perfect amount of coverage, and gives a super natural, flawless finish. Totally recommend.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
I really like this product. I barely need any of it to cover my face, making me much less oily and the product lasts that much longer. It kind of smells like crayons but I really like the way it sets on my face. I would definitely recommend it to others to try out!
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This foundation definitely is 100% matte and it is great, but their shade selection is a lot more on the lighter side. Even the tanner shades still made my face look pale and washed out, so if you're more olive toned or darker, this line may not be right for you. But all in all, the foundation is matte and stays matte for a good amount of the day.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
Price: ????

Coverage: 8/10
I will say, this did give a good amount of coverage, as you can see in the photo it covered up some blemishes on my face rather well.

Look/Feel: 6/10
On the bottle it claims to be lightweight, shine free, and natural looking. I would say 2/3 of these claims are incorrect.

It is a lightweight formula and blends very well into the skin.

However, it did not cover up any shine of my face, it actually made it look and feel even more greasy than w/o make-up.

As for the natural looking claim, you can kind of tell in the photo that it left my skin looking like I had makeup caked onto my face, when it reality I had used a pea sized (or smaller) amount of the product. It did feel pretty soft though

Overall: 7/10
It is a pretty good product, and I will probably continue to use the bottle I was given, but it is not something I will buy again. I would much rather use my CoverGirl 3-in-1 liquid foundation.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.