BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Elizabeth E.
Kyle, TX
This product is good...and great for those ladies that have oily face. Although you really have to match it well to your skin tone and not that many to choose from also it is matte. Over all it's a good product if you can match your skin tone and don't mind the matte look..
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
This is very heavy and clogs up pore . It's doesn't have good coverage but it goes on easily and doesn't have a bad smell or texture . It's good for sensitive skin as well .
Angelica O.
Tucson, AZ
Love this foundation. Matte is what it states & Matte is what it surly does. I really like that it is full coverage but still not heavy feeling on the face. I'd buy this product over & over again.
Christina W.
Birmingham, AL
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and it works very well. Its light weight but it has great coverage but most importantly it matches my skin tone. Definitely buying this product.
Jo-Anna R.
pompano beach, fl
I love the matte quality of this foundation from the uni voxbox. it keeps my skin from looking oily (and i have really oily skin) it lasts throughout my 12 hour days and requires minimal touch ups
Sabina S.
Denton, TX
I got this in my Uni Voxbox, and I loved it. It applied smoothly and evenly. I wish I got a slightly darker tone for my growing tan, but that just gives me a reason to go out and buy it! Great product.
Avelina E.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
One of my least favorites out of all the foundations I have tried. I'm not sure if it was just the formula that my skin didn't agree with or what, but I was just not a big fan of this product at all.
Mikayla S.
West Point, OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I like the way this foundation looks when first applied but it made me break out and at the end of the day my skin looks extremely oily. I have combination skin and i personally prefer my Covergirl ready set gorgeous foundation.
Anahi F.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I have combo skin with an oily T zone and a dry complexion i really liked this one for my oily parts but, i have to moisturize really well for it not to cling to dry patches its good but not great.
Autumn Y.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I was really excited to try this foundation, but it ended up looking really thick and cakey on me. I've tried using a brush, beauty blender, and my fingers, and it never felt comfortable on my face.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.