BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Haley L.
Barnesville , Ga
I have oily skin and this looks amazing on it! It stays on all day. Leaves my skin looking amazing. Feels weightless as if I'm not even wearing make up. Isn't cakey feeling. Smells good. And has great coverage. Not a bad price either! It's my new go to makeup!
I love this product as I have quite oily and gives a really good coverage, the only down side is that I have to buy two different shade to get my colour so for me it is on the pricey side to buy them both at the same time but I don't have to buy them as often.
Riley H.
Ozark, MO
Review for: 203 True Beige
I find that this foundation is very hard to blend, and gets a bit cakey on me throughout the day. Although that may just be my skin type, I have combo skin. I feel like this would be good though for very oily skin. It's not my favorite but I can make it work.
Tiffany R.
This is beyond my favorite go to foundation! Since it is so inexpensive and works so well with my skin, which goes from normal to oily to dry depending on weather. Well worth the money. I use a real techniques buffing brush to blend it in for a flawless look!
Jackie B.
Punxsutawney, PA
This product works very well. It needs to be partnered with the concealer. I have a fair tone and combination skin and it gives me a natural look. I don't have to reapply it every hour. It works very well better then the alternatives and I would buy it again.
Elizabeth C.
Review for: 203 True Beige
This is my go to full coverage foundation. If I have something important to go to I reach for this for a flawless look. You just have to be aware to not make the application too cakey. It can be difficult to pair with other creams because of the thickness.
Asmita S.
Howell, NJ
This foundation is nothing like I have ever used before. I love the consistency in this mousse foundation. It comes in a variety of colors so it's pretty easy to find a match or just use two and create your own! It works well with my combination skin type.
Amanda W.
This was my go to foundation an will always love it's makes me perfectly matte!! I will probably always purchase rimmel it's affordable an lite weight to med coverage! I have just been trying some new brands I'm in love with but will always love my rimmel!
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Estas bases le vienen excelente a mi tipo de piel, dejan un excelente acabado. Me fascinan! Esta línea me ha sorprendido bastante ya que de verdad nos brinda productos excelentes y a un precio bastante accesible. La recomiendo totalmente, no los defraudara
Nini T.
Scranton, PA
Great for my type of skin which is oily, stays in place all day. Can build it up and it doesn't look cakey. Works even better with the matte primer. No shine. Bought mine in walmart for a little over 5$ very cheap, worth it deffinetly would buy this again.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.