BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Courtney W.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is honestly one of the worst foundations I have ever used. It was chunky and extremely hard to apply. It also had a horrible transfer. It wasn't full coverage at all although with how heavy it felt, I thought that it would be.
Sarah K.
Babylon, NY
The best drugstore foundation. I have keratosis pilaris( red cheeks) and this foundation completely covers it. Love the thickness, and the fact that it stays on all day. I only buy this foundation now.
Ana M.
San Antonio, TX
This is a good mousse foundation I used this for a about a year, it did the job. I had good coverage but if you touch your face the makeup does move. I never used primer so maybe that was my down fall.
Kataryna W.
Largo, FL
This is my favorite foundation now! Ever since I got it in my univoxbox I can't stop using it. I threw away the old stuff I was using and went out and bought more of this!
Marybeth H.
This matte liquid matte foundation is so good, almost too good, for its price point! It's full coverage and a little goes a long way. It works great on my combination skin. I have and will continue to recommend this great product!
Summer  W.
Victorville, CA
This is a great full coverage foundation. I got a really light color so it was hard for me to use every day but I did like the foundation. If you put a lot it does get cakey. But it's a good foundation.
Mikayla D.
cornwall, NY
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is my go to foundation during the winter because it is very light on my skin. The only foundations that I enjoy are matte ones and I always try and find the mousse ones over the more liquidy ones.
Olivia A.
Columbus, OH
The foundation spreads easily but can look bit thick if you put on too much. Unfortunately it was the wrong color for my skin even though I am typically that color. It was a touch light. It makes your skin look baby soft however.
Katie L.
Fort Hood, TX
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I Absolutely love this foundation, i have always had a problem finding a foundation that is light enough for my skin tone but this in light porcelain 010 is absolutely perfect! its light and non greasy and has a great all day wear! absolutely love this foundation!
jennifer k.
Sayville, NY
I have a very hard skin color to match but they had the match for me! I was so happy when I put it on I hardly even had to blend it matched that well although it is easy to blend it has very buildable coverage and looks nice on skin
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.