The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,979 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I received the Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse foundation in Light Ivory in my #univoxbox complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. I absolutely adore this foundation. This was my FAVORITE thing I got in my #Univoxbox. It I got it in my color, matched my skin perfectly. It didn't cake up, or make me look orange, it blended into my skin perfectly and added great coverage. I'm so excited about this product, THANK YOU, Influenster! I will most definitely be making the switch. #StayMatteSwitch I will be purchasing more of this foundation immediately.
You have to really blend this item very good on your face. A little goes a long way. You do not need powder to set this or it will be very cakey. If you do not like a matte finish I would not recommend this product to you. Just a little squirt will do or it will cake over your pores.
Makes your skin look flawless. No greasy or oily appearance or feeling. Looks natural and airbrushed on your skin.
I am really loving this foundation, it gives medium coverage and it is a mousse foundation so it is rich and not runny, which I like. If you have dry to combination skin I don't recommend because it will make your dryness show, but since I have super oily skin it is perfect for me.
I received this foundation complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This is a liquid mousse foundation, so the texture is totally unique. The product is very inexpensive, and seeing as you only need a little bit upon each application, I expect it to last a very long time. The foundation is very creamy and blends beautifully. It gives a smooth, satin finish that no foundation has given me before. I paired it with the pressed powder to ensure my skin stayed oil-free all day, and so far, this looks like it might be my new go-to face product. <3
When I first bought this I was in love. It really is a full coverage foundation however it did highlight a decent amount of texture I had and was trying to get rid of. It was a very thick consistency and honestly the only way I was able to get it on my face was with my fingers. A beauty blender just moved it around. I have since the. Starting trying other foundations and I don't see myself coming back to this foundation. I will say that it is good Matte though. A deff plus for me.
I like this because it turns to powder and is cheap. But for my skin (acne and acne scars/ dark mark ) the coverage is not the best
Love this,it's an amazing foundation you can use for everyday it's a matte so you won't have to worry about your face looking shiny in the middle of the day.(LOL). So if you want full coverage and a flawless finish use Rimmel London stay matte foundation.
I love this foundation! Great pigmentation and coverage, good matte finish and it stay for a long time plus the price ir really great. Only downside is the color selection which is very limited
It covers a lot but I don't like the feeling on my face. It's really caky and thick but it does stay matte all day!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos