BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Kelsey M.
Mc Alisterville, PA
This product is great! I got it in my first VoxBox and loved it from the very start! The shades are a perfect match to almost any skin tone and the mousse texture helps to provide full coverage to hide blemishes! The lightweight feel makes it even better because you don't feel like you have anything on! I recommend this product to everyone!
Analilia C.
Grand Prairie, TX
It's an amazing product
It doesn't make your face oily or greasy.
I love it. And plus it's light weight. It feels ,like you have nothing on your face
FERISA O.
Otisco, IN
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from influenster. We'll I love it it covers my blemishes and such instantly I was wearing cover girl and it was way expensive and this one is cheaper
Callie B.
Love how light this coverup is! It has great coverage and feels like you're not wearing makeup at all! Stays put all day- even while working a 12 hour shift.
Kelsey S.
Hackleburg, AL
I use this product as my every day foundation! It has the perfect coverage and does a great job of staying matte. I can apply it in the morning before class and go all day with it on and to work and it still looks good. Plus it's super cheap!
ashley r.
If you have normal/oily skin this is suppose to be great but it wasn't good at all. it was cakey and awful! it didn't blend well, didn't last long and just had a weird texture. i don't recommend this at all.
Joy G.
Fayetteville, AR
I got this foundation as part of my uniVoxBox and I love it. It makes my skin look like porcelain and nice. It is also very light weight so it doesn't feel like it's gunking up my pores. Great foundation!
Evelyn  S.
I used this foundation for quite some time, I loved it. It's very smooth and leaves your face appearing to be matte, as the product says. The negative thing I have to say is that it doesn't stay on too long.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
I hated this. Stay Matte? Um I think not. The texture is awful and weird and it actually made my face feel greasy. It also made the dry patches look so flaky. I would not recommend this product to anyone. Gross.
member-8727df30e
Texas
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Personally, I believe this foundation is pretty great. The coverage is awesome, stays in place and stays matte! Bonus: It does not oxidize to a nasty orange color and last much longer than six hours.. I do find that it does not do well with dry skin or dry patches. However, for the price, this drugstore foundation is very much worth it.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.