8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

brandi p.
brandi p.
Fall River, MA
I bought this foundation because it was on sale and I'm so glad i did! its full coverage the finish is truly matte and its light weight! i have to mix two colors together but its my exact color but when summer is here and I'm tan ill just need the one color but this is a foundation i will keep repurchasing because its cheap but not of cheap quality! i can def see this being my summer foundation because of its matte finish and the light weight formula
breanna t.
breanna t.
Lake City, FL
This is the best coverage I have ever gotten out of any mousse foundation. It covered EVERY thing on my face and applied easily, I love the feel of it, its not to silicon-type and also not to thin. I would definitely recommended to everyone.
Tali G.
Tali G.
Merrick, NY
This foundation definitely deserves its name. It stays matte throughout the day. It does tend to go on cakey though and is kind of thick. I like to use it occasionally but it's not for everyone.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Bruceton Mills, WV
If you have oily skin this foundation will come in handy, but if you are dry or combo stay away. It will cling to any dry patches. It's a thick mousse like foundation, definitely leaves a matte look.
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Farmington, MO
When I bought this, I had really high hopes for it. I read so many good reviews about it, but I was incredibly disappointed. First, it's extremely thick. It's hard to blend out and it just sits on top of your skin instead of settling into it to look more natural. You can actually feel it on your skin. It gets so cakey so quick and it clings to dry patches like crazy. The only thing I liked about this foundation, was the color. I'm really pale and the light porcelain shade matched my skin tone very well. Other than that, it was awful. 2/10 would not buy again.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
So glad I got this in my voxbox I was pleasantly surprised at how much coverage I got from this tube and it's buildable make up so don't worry about it being cakey.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
North Bend, WA
I've been using this foundation for about a two months now. I was surprised that I was "fair" color because typically I have a pretty medium skin tone. The coverage is great and I like the way it feels when you put it on, it's kind of silky. A little goes a long ways. I was worried that the tube seemed kind of small but I've been using it almost every day for two months and there is still quite a bit left.
Jennifer p.
Jennifer p.
Meridian, ID
I picked this foundation up on a whim. I wanted something cheaper to wear to work than my MUA foundation. I'm shocked because frankly i Like this better. It stays on my skin for hours and hasn't caused any breakouts.
Diana B.
Diana B.
Makes my skin look flawless. It doesn't make my face look greasy or oily. Looks natural and airbrushed on your skin. Definitely recommend if you have oily combination skin.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Easley, SC
This is really a great foundation. It truly does stay matte. I would recommend it to any friend who likes light to medium foundation coverage.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.