4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,042 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I bought this foundation because it was on sale and I'm so glad i did! its full coverage the finish is truly matte and its light weight! i have to mix two colors together but its my exact color but when summer is here and I'm tan ill just need the one color but this is a foundation i will keep repurchasing because its cheap but not of cheap quality! i can def see this being my summer foundation because of its matte finish and the light weight formula
This is the best coverage I have ever gotten out of any mousse foundation. It covered EVERY thing on my face and applied easily, I love the feel of it, its not to silicon-type and also not to thin. I would definitely recommended to everyone.
This foundation definitely deserves its name. It stays matte throughout the day. It does tend to go on cakey though and is kind of thick. I like to use it occasionally but it's not for everyone.
If you have oily skin this foundation will come in handy, but if you are dry or combo stay away. It will cling to any dry patches. It's a thick mousse like foundation, definitely leaves a matte look.
When I bought this, I had really high hopes for it. I read so many good reviews about it, but I was incredibly disappointed. First, it's extremely thick. It's hard to blend out and it just sits on top of your skin instead of settling into it to look more natural. You can actually feel it on your skin. It gets so cakey so quick and it clings to dry patches like crazy. The only thing I liked about this foundation, was the color. I'm really pale and the light porcelain shade matched my skin tone very well. Other than that, it was awful. 2/10 would not buy again.
So glad I got this in my voxbox I was pleasantly surprised at how much coverage I got from this tube and it's buildable make up so don't worry about it being cakey.
I've been using this foundation for about a two months now. I was surprised that I was "fair" color because typically I have a pretty medium skin tone. The coverage is great and I like the way it feels when you put it on, it's kind of silky. A little goes a long ways. I was worried that the tube seemed kind of small but I've been using it almost every day for two months and there is still quite a bit left.
I picked this foundation up on a whim. I wanted something cheaper to wear to work than my MUA foundation. I'm shocked because frankly i Like this better. It stays on my skin for hours and hasn't caused any breakouts.
Makes my skin look flawless. It doesn't make my face look greasy or oily. Looks natural and airbrushed on your skin. Definitely recommend if you have oily combination skin.
This is really a great foundation. It truly does stay matte. I would recommend it to any friend who likes light to medium foundation coverage.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos