8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
breanna t.
breanna t.
Lake City, FL
This is the best coverage I have ever gotten out of any mousse foundation. It covered EVERY thing on my face and applied easily, I love the feel of it, its not to silicon-type and also not to thin. I would definitely recommended to everyone.
Lydia B.
Lydia B.
This is the best foundation I have used yet! I received some from Influenster a while back and have not changed since. It's lightweight, packs a mighty matte finish and lasts all day. Plus the price in the store makes it my go to.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Dundalk, MD
I've just finished my first tube of it and I have to get another one asap. I love that you don't have to use a lot of it to get full coverage and it lasts!
Sajida S.
Sajida S.
Minneapolis, MN
Nice matte and full coverage foundation, very good price and love the finish does not make me look cakey and i have dry skin, I got mine from walgreens and had $1 off coupons.
anesa b.
anesa b.
sarajevo
It does make your skin matt and it stays long on your face but it's kinda cakey on my skin, and i can't find the right shade (because there's only 5 of them i think)
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I received this product complementary of Influenster for testing purposes. I actually laughed when I saw this product in the Uni VoxBox because I was starting to run out of my own Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation (same shade and all!). I really do like this product because the application is smooth and the coverage is amazing; however, the mistake I ran into was getting a shade too dark. Although it’s the right shade for my skin tone, there is a pinky undertone that doesn’t match the yellow undertones in my skin. I absolutely plan on buying the product again, but I would recommend buying a shade lighter.
Madison M.
Madison M.
San Antonio, TX
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I was happy to find that this covered so well. It is super light and great for oily skin. I didn't see any shiny spots like I usually do during the day. This is also good as a base for any makeup routine.
CLAUDIA P.
CLAUDIA P.
Not many shades to chose from- picked up 2 shades and they blended easily, smooth finish, truly stays matte, coverage is definitely build able, would recommend using the stay matte primer
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first bought this I thought it was the BB cream because the packaging is almost identical. It is insanely thick!! I have never used a mousse foundation before so figuring out how to apply is well was a struggle for me. While I think this product could be 4 stars for other people, it has great coverage and when applied right looks really great. It is only a 3 star for me because I have yet to figure out a great way to apply it without it looking too heavy.
Kaleigh A.
Kaleigh A.
Bloomingdale, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product made my skin appear flakey when I first put it on. My skin did not appear that way before application. When I washed my face, applied lotion, and then reapplied the foundation it looked a lot better.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.