8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,247 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
It comes out very thick and you really don't need a lot of product. I have combo/oily skin so when I use it on my oily "t-zone" it works wonders but in other places it can tend to get cakey. I received this in the Uni-Box from influenster.
I use this product as my every day foundation! It has the perfect coverage and does a great job of staying matte. I can apply it in the morning before class and go all day with it on and to work and it still looks good. Plus it's super cheap!
This can look a bit patchy if you have dry/combo skin but has great coverage and good color options for fair to medium skin. Less is more with this and applying with a wet sponge works well. I sometimes mix this with a BB cream and it adds some moisture but still gives a medium coverage
This is absolutely terrible. It's super creamy and thick. The finish is so matte that it clings to every dry patch. No matter what skin type it sucks. I would not recommend this for dry skin at all. I would never recommend this to anyone ever.
I received this product complimentary via an Influenster VoxBox and I was pleasantly surprised! I'm not usually one to wear foundation, but this product gives you a realistically clear complexion! I love it!
Best foundation I've used. Stays on all day and covers all redness that I ever have. Good for oiliness since it stays matte. The only problem is using it on dry skin sometimes can look crusty. But on smooth exfoliated skin it is beautiful
Love this for any season but winter. By itself It can be a bit drying in winter I still use it I just mix it with a bb cream. Other than that its a great matte full coverage option from the drugstore.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos