BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
Flint, MI
I cannot get enough of this. The foundation is smooth on my skin not to heavy it is just right. I have told my friends so much about it.
Laura W.
Laura W.
OBSESSED!
This foundation hits all the points! Affordable, Matte, and Flawless! If you buff it into the skin you get a smooth complexion with no shine, I am SO happy about this foundation.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Atwater, OH
When it comes to drug store foundation, this has been the best for me. It covers well in the beginning of the day, but my face does become oily and in return the foundation gets cakey looking. Would love to find a cheaper foundation that didn't do this.....
anesa b.
anesa b.
sarajevo
It does make your skin matt and it stays long on your face but it's kinda cakey on my skin, and i can't find the right shade (because there's only 5 of them i think)
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. I barely need any of it to cover my face, making me much less oily and the product lasts that much longer. It kind of smells like crayons but I really like the way it sets on my face. I would definitely recommend it to others to try out!
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rimmel London is the best! A little bit goes a long way, it's a cheap price and covers so beautifully!
Lexy W.
Lexy W.
Enoch, UT
I got sent this foundation in my VoxBox and I'm absolutely in love with it. I prefer it over all of my high end brand foundations because its full coverage makes my face look flawless yet it's so lightweight. I have very dry skin and it doesn't seem to cake on like most foundations do, also I don't even have to wear concealer because it covers all my flaws that well. I'm definitely going to be buying this product in the future and recommending it to all my friends & family.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was getting ready for work and school on Monday morning when I decided to give the makeup in my #UniVoxBox a try. The first thing I grabbed and was excited to use was Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation. I got mine from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes and they even gave me the correct shade. I was eager to try and I am glad I got it. The foundation is so light and really is a mousse. It goes on easily blends well and really covers. However, what really made me happy is that it was matte just like it said it would be. Rimmel London really delivered a great foundation! I tend to get shine in my T-Zone and this matte all day! Even after working, going to class and the gym my skin looked flawless! Not a blemish was revealed after a long 16 hour day! I must say that RIMMEL LONDON STAY MATTE LIQUID MOUSSE FOUNDATION GETS A 5 $$$$$ FROM ME FOR ITS ABILITY TO COVER FLAWS, CONTROL SHINE AND FEEL LIKE NOTHING IS ON YOUR FACE FOR 16 HOURS! I made the #StayMatteSwitch and this is a permanent staple in my Beauty Bag!
Shana L.
Shana L.
Indianapolis, IN
I have to be honest, I really did not think that I would like this product. I've been using the same foundation for as long as I can remember! I gave it a try and I love it! A little bit goes a long way and I love that way it feels on my skin! Thank you, Influenster for introducing me to a good product.
Laurie R.
Laurie R.
This foundation has a very thick texture. It says it's a "mousse" but it's more like a very thick cream. It doesn't have the airy texture of a mousse product. The coverage is very good but it's quite hard to blend.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.