BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Crystal M.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This makeup is normally what I am using every day until I run out and get a different kind. I do really like this foundation, it doesn't get oily or anything, the only issue I have is having to use so much for all over coverage. Since it is so thick, it doesn't spread over my face very well.
Kelsey M.
Mc Alisterville, PA
This product is great! I got it in my first VoxBox and loved it from the very start! The shades are a perfect match to almost any skin tone and the mousse texture helps to provide full coverage to hide blemishes! The lightweight feel makes it even better because you don't feel like you have anything on! I recommend this product to everyone!
Alexis M.
Alpena, MI
I absolutely love this! I have oily skin and this is the perfect foundation for it! It almost feels more like a mousse but it is awesome! Would recommend it to anyone with oily skin! And it's very affordable!
Cecilia M.
This product is perfect. It is matte and smooth and you don't even need to put on a lot. A little goes a long way for this product! My skin is more on the oily side and this is perfect for a matte finish! If you're ever wondering whether you should buy this product, well you should! And it's even better because buying this wont break the bank!
Caeli D.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation is truly awful. It is so thick and has a mouse texture. This feels so heavy on your face and settles like crazy. It does not blend well, even with a beauty blender. Extremely unnatural looking!
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL
Really great feel and coverage, goes on pretty thick though and can get cakey if you overdo it. The shades can be tricky, I'm usually a light, but the light in this product was about 2 shades too light for me.
Maria G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I find this foundation SO thick and hard to blend. The shade selection also isn't the best. They seem to lean very pink and the lightest shade was too dark for me.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this stuff. It's a thicker consistency, a little goes a long way. It doesn't mess with my oily skin, and it does give a matte finish. I apply it with my fingers then blend it out with a beauty blender.
Stephanie B.
This is my absolute favorite foundation. It is full coverage and last all day (when set with a powder) and stays matte! Also, it cost me less than $5!
It works best when applied with a damp beauty blender.
Ashlee D.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I typically avoid liquid foundations and use only powder, but I wanted to try something new. This is THE BEST foundation I've ever worn. It blends well, builds well (you can build a fuller or less coverage easily). It is super lightweight and not greasy. I hate the feel of foundation, but this has almost no feel. It's like I'm wearing a powder
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.