BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Madison R.
Tulsa, OK
This product will work in a pinch, but it isn't my favorite. it does not look good on dry skin, which i have. if i use a moisturizer it looks okay, but its not my go to.
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
I must have product!
Blends very well and easy to apply.
I use this daily and it leaves my skin feeling good!
Maritza S.
It goes on so well with a primer! It is matte for sure and it last for me all day (8 hour shift) plus more. I will repurchase!
Becca L.
Ada, OK
The Rimmel StayMatte may be one of my absolute favorite foundations. I find it VERY comparable to my all time favorite Estee Lauder Double Wear Light. It feels great on my face. I have pretty dry skin but my nose has gotten oily (for the first time ever!) lately so I figured with how cheap this was, I would give it a try. I didn't expect much but was blown away! I loved it! It has great coverage, doesn't feel heavy, a little goes a long way. I got True Ivory but it was just a little too dark for me still so I went back and picked up Light Ivory. I kept the other still though for when I get darker.
Dani A.
Brunswick, OH
This foundation is a great color for my skin and I love the mousse consistency. If you are looking for a foundation for the summer, this one (for me personally) is light weight and easy to apply for everyday. Very inexpensive.
Amanda T.
Scott Twp, PA
I was very skeptical on trying a new foundation because I was using the same one for 3 years but I was surprised. It is very light weight, it doesn't even feel like your wearing foundation! And it also keeps your skin feeling smooth.
Crystal S.
Alamo, TX
Before using this product I ONLY used powder makeup. I have honestly switched makeup products now. This product stays put and has a wonderful texture. I was afraid of it feeling oily or heavy and causing break outs but its actually very light and just makes my skin feel good and it hasn't caused any break outs. Overall really great product.
Cheyenne M.
Maryville, TN
I have found that this foundation works well with a moisturizer and/or primer before applying. I applied with a foundation brush and it made my skin look FLAWLESS after finishing with a matte powder. I love it.
Ella A.
I've read so many good reviews about this foundation and since I loved the powder I thought why not give it a shot. It was a terrible idea! It dried out my face and it looked really cheap and cakey!
Brooke R.
Boonville, IN
Ever since I got this in a voxbox, I have LOVED it! It's a wonderful alternative to the more expensive full coverage foundations and if blended well, it sets nicely. I use primer and lotion prior to application, followed by powder and setting spray - works out perfectly!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.