8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
I received the Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse foundation in Light Ivory in my #univoxbox complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. I absolutely adore this foundation. This was my FAVORITE thing I got in my #Univoxbox. It I got it in my color, matched my skin perfectly. It didn't cake up, or make me look orange, it blended into my skin perfectly and added great coverage. I'm so excited about this product, THANK YOU, Influenster! I will most definitely be making the switch. #StayMatteSwitch I will be purchasing more of this foundation immediately.
Laura W.
Laura W.
OBSESSED!
This foundation hits all the points! Affordable, Matte, and Flawless! If you buff it into the skin you get a smooth complexion with no shine, I am SO happy about this foundation.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I did not like this product. The application was good but made you look cake after application, definitely a matte foundation. I personally wouldn't recommend. Tries giving it a second chance and still had the same feeling about it. I wouldn't recommend, i think there are many better foundations out there.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this foundation. It's a full coverage foundation that's a whipped or mouse texture. It's has a beautiful matte finish and last a long time. I like to buff mine in with a brush and then dab over it with my Real Techniques sponge, it seems to blend well for me that way.
Kimber W.
Kimber W.
Cedar City, UT
Best drug store foundation in my opinion. Full coverage and matches my skin. I always get compliments on my clear completion.
Lucia v.
Lucia v.
Woodbridge, VA
I do not like it very much as it is. But it is passable .. same is good matte base
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Boonville, IN
Ever since I got this in a voxbox, I have LOVED it! It's a wonderful alternative to the more expensive full coverage foundations and if blended well, it sets nicely. I use primer and lotion prior to application, followed by powder and setting spray - works out perfectly!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this foundation. I used to use Tarte's Amazonian Clay foundation but wanted a cheap dupe...this stole the show. If you like a full coverage with a moussey feel, this is it. Tons of product in the tube for around $6. And a little goes a long way.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Easley, SC
This is really a great foundation. It truly does stay matte. I would recommend it to any friend who likes light to medium foundation coverage.
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
First off I'm a brown girl so sending me a tan on didn't work don't like it! Horrible #complimenraryfrominfluenster
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.