BY RIMMEL LONDON #76 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Kat H.
Kat H.
Honestly my favorite foundations I've ever used. I don't really have that much money so this one is perfect when it comes to needing new foundation. I managed to find the perfect shade for me as well which is always a pain because of how pale I am. I would definitely recommend this product. Very good coverage!!!!! Doesn't feel heavy at all which is always an amazing feeling!!
Mariela S.
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this brand over a year now. I use true beige 203. I could never find something close to my tone and this was it. Since then I haven't found another foundation like this.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
I love this foundation.I received this foundation through Influenster and immediately feel in love with it. I usually wear an expensive foundation but this foundation has replaced the expensive foundation for everyday wear. I love how light it feels on my skin all while giving me complete coverage. All the flaws that I want covered are gone without needing to use cover-up which is a real time saver.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Keizer, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got my Uni Voxbox today, and this is one of my favorite products from the bunch. It has such amazing coverage. Really impressed.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Shinnston, WV
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my #UniVoxBox. I absolutely have made the #StayMatteSwitch from my foundation I have used for 5 years! Feels so light and airy with it's creamy mousse texture! Leaves you with a wonderful matte finish.The coverage I got from this product was awesome! It quickly dried to a matte finish and even looked pretty good up until bedtime. I didn't even feel the need for concealer or powder, which is waaay unusual for me. I would definitely recommend this product. I will be a loyal user!
Sybil W.
Sybil W.
La Place, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
honestly, the shades offered for this foundation really suck! However, I still tried to work with it, and tried to like it, but it just isn't for me. Which is why, I eventually ended up trashing it!
Atena S.
Atena S.
Saint Charles, MO
I was hesitant but excited to try this when I received it in my univoxbox, however, when I put it on and tested it for about a week, I decided that I really liked it. My t zone tends to get oily throughout the day and this foundation did a good job with keeping it under control. The only issue that I have is that it oxidized and had more of a warm tone to it. I am on the neutral side but its close enough to pull off.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am really loving this foundation, it gives medium coverage and it is a mousse foundation so it is rich and not runny, which I like. If you have dry to combination skin I don't recommend because it will make your dryness show, but since I have super oily skin it is perfect for me.
Marlyn M.
Marlyn M.
Would love to try this foundation! I have never been able to find a great coverage foundation for me.
Latasha T.
Latasha T.
Melba, ID
I received this foundation from Influencster to try, I LOVE IT! I had just spent $27 on MAC foundation last week, and I have been using this everyday instead. I posted a picture to my fb the first day I wore this, and I had 3 friends tell me how they just couldn't get over how flawless my face looked. its AMAZING. I will totally be buying this from now on.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.