8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Superior , Wi
I have sensitive skin and no oil whatsoever, I wore this for 2 weeks and I broke out around my mouth, I suggest not wearing it if your skin is oily, the first week it was great and the coverage lasted longer than my MAC or ELF products. I received this from the UNIVOX BOX
Gaby E.
Gaby E.
I recently purchased this foundation. It's a bit small, but doesn't cost much. If you don't use a primer, it might make you look cakey. It does leave me matte. I will continue to give it a try.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Waltham, MA
I got this product in my UniVoxBox.

From everything in the box, I was most excited to try this. At first, it seemed to sit just on top of my skin, but once I blended the thick foundation in, it was surprisingly lightweight.
These pictures were taken about eight hours after application (no powder, primer or concealer). As you can see, a few blemishes came through and my face got a touch shiny. But all in all, I loved it at first.
After a few more uses, I noticed it start to get cakey between my eyebrows and around my chin. Now, I mix it with my normal foundation to get better coverage with and a more matte finish.
Gloria F.
Gloria F.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought and tried this foundation out of curiosity to see if it would stand up to my oily skin, and it did! Personally, I like using foundations that allow me to achieve the "matte look" without having to cake on too much makeup. It also did not give me any problems with my sensitive skin based on the the full week I have been using it for now.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Haslett, MI
This looks fantastic far away but close up it sinks into your pores and makes them look larger. HOWEVER, it does last long and works throughout the day to keep my skin matte. I did receive this complimentary from influenster!
Marena W.
Marena W.
Milton, FL
This foundation is great! It evenly covers skin and leaves that matte look to it. You barely have to use any to get good coverage. I use about the size of a pearl and it is plenty for me.
I've always wanted to try this out but I never got around to it. I hear a lot of both good & bad reviews on it. Mostly good though. I was so excited to see it sitting in the UniVoxBox! Also appreciated that it was a full-size sample as well. I have oily skin and I personally love this!
Kaylin S.
Kaylin S.
Holden, LA
I received this is a vox box & it is my FAVORITE now. I ditched my old foundation for this. My makeup used to wipe off before I left work,but now it stays on all day!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I received this product in my VoxBox from Influenster to try but I have to say I love it. I am not the typical makeup wearing girl. I love my no fuss no muss look. I am okay with going to class with little to no makeup and just braiding my hair and calling it a day, this probably stems from constantly having practice at random times and I hate washing makeup off with sweat. But when I received this product I figured I would give foundation a shot. I love it. Rimmell definitely got me to switch or rather to start using foundation especially as I prepare to enter the work force. I don't know how they did it through a survey but this is the perfect color for me and my match. I love how light the makeup feels when I am wearing it, how easy it is to take off at the end of the day and how easy it is to apply! I also really like how it does not have that super make-upy smell (if that makes sense) - a lot of foundations seem to have a weird scent to this and if this one has it, it is very light. Overall I am a huge fan of this product and am making the switch.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Wahiawa, Hi
I have oily skin and struggle with staying matte throughout the day. This foundation does exactly what it says! I was skeptical because I was not a big fan of the STAY MATTE powder. BUT this foundation keeps me matte even without a setting powder, and BONUS! Hides redness! I love this stuff. A little bit goes a long way too!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.