BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
I use this now. It's one of the better foundations I have tried. I just feel like sometimes it can't seem a little thick and stuff but overall I love the product!
Kimmy D.
Monroe, LA
This product is too easy to cake on! It does its job, but the only problem I had with it was my own error of applying way too much. A little goes a long way with this product, and with someone who is frugal (like me) that's definitely a good thing.
Tessa M.
Lewistown, PA
I've used this a few times, and I like it. I feel like. A tiny bit goes a long way. It does get cakey if you appy too much. The coverage is light to medium coverage, and works amazingly with the powder. Reccomend!
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
This stuff is too thick, too heavy, too cakey. Too everything! It was so hard to apply, blend out, EVERYTHING about it was bad. It smelled strictly of chemicals too
Allison K.
Los Angeles, CA
Overall, I’m loving this extremely affordable, unique, and matte mousse foundation from Rimmel! See my full blog review here with pros/cons: http://weezywee.com/2014/08/07/rimmel-stay-matte-mousse-foundation-review/
Kaycie  S.
Puyallup, Wa
It's kind of thick and cakey, but when used in moderation it's really nice! I sometimes use it more as a concealer than a foundation because it has good coverage.
Katelyn G.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I received this in my UniVoxBox and I can't believe I've never tried it! I usually don't wear liquid foundation because I have oily skin but this is amazing! It controls shine all day and it works well with my skin!
Destiny H.
Redding, CA
I'm sure this foundation is amazing for oily skin, i however have combination skin. I have an oil t-zone and normal everywhere else.....this foundation dried my skin out really badly and it caked up around my nose. The color was lovely and I'm really hoping to find the color in a different formula.
Renee H.
I found that this was an ok product. If you use to much you really can tell but I found that the product felt lite on your face but can blob up if too much is used
Ashley W.
Chandler, AZ
Works well. Stays matte for quite a while. Worth a try if shine is a problem for you. You an find it at the drug store for a decent price too! Look out for sales!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.