8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,215 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Love this! its my everyday foundation and it doesn't blend as well as I'd like but they have many different shades and provides a lot of coverage for especially redness. I also don't like how there isn't a pump or applicator. can make a mess:/
I find this foundation SO thick and hard to blend. The shade selection also isn't the best. They seem to lean very pink and the lightest shade was too dark for me.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I typically avoid liquid foundations and use only powder, but I wanted to try something new. This is THE BEST foundation I've ever worn. It blends well, builds well (you can build a fuller or less coverage easily). It is super lightweight and not greasy. I hate the feel of foundation, but this has almost no feel. It's like I'm wearing a powder
This product is perfect. It is matte and smooth and you don't even need to put on a lot. A little goes a long way for this product! My skin is more on the oily side and this is perfect for a matte finish! If you're ever wondering whether you should buy this product, well you should! And it's even better because buying this wont break the bank!
This is the first Rimmel product I've used and I have to say I am impressed. Never thought a foundation under $5 would offer so much coverage. Love the matte finish and it doesn't leave my face feeling sticky.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from influenster. We'll I love it it covers my blemishes and such instantly I was wearing cover girl and it was way expensive and this one is cheaper
I am a huge believer in Rimmel foundation now. Previously a Neutrogena/Benefit girl, I ahve made the switch to Rimmel. The foundation is super light, blends well and is $15 cheaper than my usual foundation.
The main issue I had with this foundation was it's sticky consistency once it was on your face. Not to mention it didn't blend well. It definitely helped me keep the oily spots from popping up but it's not the high quality I was hoping for.
If you have normal/oily skin this is suppose to be great but it wasn't good at all. it was cakey and awful! it didn't blend well, didn't last long and just had a weird texture. i don't recommend this at all.
Love this for any season but winter. By itself It can be a bit drying in winter I still use it I just mix it with a bb cream. Other than that its a great matte full coverage option from the drugstore.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos