4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,136 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I use this now. It's one of the better foundations I have tried. I just feel like sometimes it can't seem a little thick and stuff but overall I love the product!
This product is too easy to cake on! It does its job, but the only problem I had with it was my own error of applying way too much. A little goes a long way with this product, and with someone who is frugal (like me) that's definitely a good thing.
I've used this a few times, and I like it. I feel like. A tiny bit goes a long way. It does get cakey if you appy too much. The coverage is light to medium coverage, and works amazingly with the powder. Reccomend!
This stuff is too thick, too heavy, too cakey. Too everything! It was so hard to apply, blend out, EVERYTHING about it was bad. It smelled strictly of chemicals too
Overall, I’m loving this extremely affordable, unique, and matte mousse foundation from Rimmel! See my full blog review here with pros/cons: http://weezywee.com/2014/08/07/rimmel-stay-matte-mousse-foundation-review/
It's kind of thick and cakey, but when used in moderation it's really nice! I sometimes use it more as a concealer than a foundation because it has good coverage.
I received this in my UniVoxBox and I can't believe I've never tried it! I usually don't wear liquid foundation because I have oily skin but this is amazing! It controls shine all day and it works well with my skin!
I'm sure this foundation is amazing for oily skin, i however have combination skin. I have an oil t-zone and normal everywhere else.....this foundation dried my skin out really badly and it caked up around my nose. The color was lovely and I'm really hoping to find the color in a different formula.
I found that this was an ok product. If you use to much you really can tell but I found that the product felt lite on your face but can blob up if too much is used
Works well. Stays matte for quite a while. Worth a try if shine is a problem for you. You an find it at the drug store for a decent price too! Look out for sales!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos