4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,044 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I am a foundation snob! I am super picky and I have tried A LOT of them! This is actually the first drug store foundation I have ever tried and I can't believe it but I really love it so far! I have oily skin so I love to have a matte look and its lasted me the entire day and I didn't use a primer ( I did use a finishing spray) I am very happy that influenster sent me this product and I will most likely buy it when I run out!
This foundation has a very thick texture. It says it's a "mousse" but it's more like a very thick cream. It doesn't have the airy texture of a mousse product. The coverage is very good but it's quite hard to blend.
While the color seemed a bit light for me, the coverage was awesome and the matte helps keep the shine down throughout the whole day.
I Got This foundation In My UniVoxBox And I Tried It On My Mom I Loved It The product Is really smooth and Didn't Make Her break Out
I received this in my Uni Box, it has great coverage but its a little thicker than i prefer, i usually like a foundation that is a little thinner in consistency. Although it provided great coverage it was just a little too thick
This is literally the best foundation I have come to try out and I have tried every foundation out there not even kidding it gives med-full coverage but its pretty full coverage but don't layer too much or it will get cakey looking it feels really light on the skin it makes you look airbrushed satin matte finish I would recommend this to oil or combo skin gals not dry skin this will cling to dry patches its very affordable only $4.99
I picked up a sample of this from Walgreens and for a inexpensive product this seems to work fairly well, even though I was apprehensive to use a drugstore foundation cause of my sensitive skin I did and it really is not bad at all. My advise when applying this product is to only use a small amount cause you don't want to end up looking as though you have a mask on your face!! Anytime I don't feel in the mood to airbrush I think this is a fast way to get some nice coverage at a good cost, so yes I would use this again!!
I really liked this foundation! It keeps me matte all day long and it does last that long. Application can get cakey if you over do it but it always gives me a smooth appearance. I got this product free from influenster
I got this in my influenster vox box and i love it! Once i run out i will be buying this product. It covers up the shine on your face and it lasts all day. It gives your face a air brush look.
I received this in a voxbox, but couldn't really use it. I had to mix it with a foundation too dark for me and it was a lot of mixing. So I feel I can't judge it fairly. I wish they had more shades in the line. I had real high hopes for it too..
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos