8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Maria F.
Maria F.
Dalton, GA
I really enjoy this product, I received it from influenster and was blown away by the quality and price. It gave me good coverage but then again I do not have acne just mismatched skin color. I did use a fave primer and I recommend you always do because it makes your foundation stay longer. The price it affordable and I will definitely be purchasing this product again. It is definitely not for an everyday look because it does not contain any SPF.
Aurora V.
Aurora V.
Rialto, CA
I have acne prone skin and oily combo skin this did keep the oil under control and covered up pretty good but it was way too pink for my yellow undertone skin I would have loved it if I could wear it without looking orange.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I got this in my Uni Voxbox and so far, I'm impressed! I love the pink undertone to the light ivory shade. I do use a little bit of bronzer and highlighter to bring a bit of life back to my face, but I do love that it's matte and not cake-y.
Laurie R.
Laurie R.
This foundation has a very thick texture. It says it's a "mousse" but it's more like a very thick cream. It doesn't have the airy texture of a mousse product. The coverage is very good but it's quite hard to blend.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Prattville, AL
I love this stuff. It hides just about every imperfection I would like to cover up. It's super easy to use and I love that it's thick because I don't have to put too much on and it lasts all day. I have had the same tube for awhile now and I use it every day.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
I have naturally oily skin and it makes everything so not shiny and stays so well. I also love that you don't need to hardly use any I mean it just takes a little to cover your whole face and even does well to cover my under eye dark marks.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Shillington, PA
I got this free in my VoxBox and it may have converted me to use liquid foundation again. I hadn't used a liquid foundation in year because it's usually such a mess and never wears quite right for my face. However, this product is really great. It matched my skin tone perfectly. I usually end up looking like someone else, no matter how close the shade is to my actual face.
It smoothd out my skin, keep my oily skin look at bay, wasn't streaky, and really make my skin look smooth!
However, since I wore it for about 16 hours and I have pretty acne prone skin, I had a few minor flare ups when I took it off that night. But after I washed my face, I was fine the next morning.
I could feel that I was wearing it when I touched my face. However, other than that it was light and not heavy at all!
LOVE this product!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
orlando, fl
If only I had a lifetime supply of this Stay Matte. It does the job! A lil goes a long away. Perfect coverage, smells nice and never leaves my face caked up!
Shirley F.
Shirley F.
Mays Landing, NJ
The rimmel stay matte collection works wonders for oily skin! A little goes a long way, you don't need to worry about using up this product right away! The only bad thing about this is that they lack a large color variety, I really wish they offered a better variety for Tan to dark girls!
jennifer k.
jennifer k.
Sayville, NY
I have a very hard skin color to match but they had the match for me! I was so happy when I put it on I hardly even had to blend it matched that well although it is easy to blend it has very buildable coverage and looks nice on skin
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.