BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
shelby l.
San Antonio, TX
Love this! its my everyday foundation and it doesn't blend as well as I'd like but they have many different shades and provides a lot of coverage for especially redness. I also don't like how there isn't a pump or applicator. can make a mess:/
Maria G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I find this foundation SO thick and hard to blend. The shade selection also isn't the best. They seem to lean very pink and the lightest shade was too dark for me.
Ashlee D.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I typically avoid liquid foundations and use only powder, but I wanted to try something new. This is THE BEST foundation I've ever worn. It blends well, builds well (you can build a fuller or less coverage easily). It is super lightweight and not greasy. I hate the feel of foundation, but this has almost no feel. It's like I'm wearing a powder
Cecilia M.
This product is perfect. It is matte and smooth and you don't even need to put on a lot. A little goes a long way for this product! My skin is more on the oily side and this is perfect for a matte finish! If you're ever wondering whether you should buy this product, well you should! And it's even better because buying this wont break the bank!
Jennifer K.
Waynesboro , VA
This is the first Rimmel product I've used and I have to say I am impressed. Never thought a foundation under $5 would offer so much coverage. Love the matte finish and it doesn't leave my face feeling sticky.
FERISA O.
Otisco, IN
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from influenster. We'll I love it it covers my blemishes and such instantly I was wearing cover girl and it was way expensive and this one is cheaper
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
I am a huge believer in Rimmel foundation now. Previously a Neutrogena/Benefit girl, I ahve made the switch to Rimmel. The foundation is super light, blends well and is $15 cheaper than my usual foundation.
Jura C.
The main issue I had with this foundation was it's sticky consistency once it was on your face. Not to mention it didn't blend well. It definitely helped me keep the oily spots from popping up but it's not the high quality I was hoping for.
ashley r.
If you have normal/oily skin this is suppose to be great but it wasn't good at all. it was cakey and awful! it didn't blend well, didn't last long and just had a weird texture. i don't recommend this at all.
Erica N.
Love this for any season but winter. By itself It can be a bit drying in winter I still use it I just mix it with a bb cream. Other than that its a great matte full coverage option from the drugstore.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.