4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,092 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This didn't make my oily skin any better but it didn't make it any worse either. Some people swear by this and say it's the best there is for a drugstore brand so I guess it depends on the person. I prefer higher end for my foundation until I find one that satisfies all of my criteria. However, if I couldn't afford the HE, I would buy this.
I have found that this foundation works well with a moisturizer and/or primer before applying. I applied with a foundation brush and it made my skin look FLAWLESS after finishing with a matte powder. I love it.
I got this in my UniVoxBox. The pros? Medium coverage. Covered redness & discoloration very well. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy. Dries matte. The cons? Not good for dry skin, skin with fine lines/wrinkles & definitely not for those with large pores! I'd experiment with application tools to find how it applies best to your skin.
Really thick but I like it when Im counting. Helps hide any redness or scars or bumps.
Honestly my favorite foundations I've ever used. I don't really have that much money so this one is perfect when it comes to needing new foundation. I managed to find the perfect shade for me as well which is always a pain because of how pale I am. I would definitely recommend this product. Very good coverage!!!!! Doesn't feel heavy at all which is always an amazing feeling!!
Been using this brand over a year now. I use true beige 203. I could never find something close to my tone and this was it. Since then I haven't found another foundation like this.
This foundation is good, its coverage is average and not so heavy, it keeps the skin matted and regulates the fat of the pores, lasts a few hours if you seal it with a good powder of your preference.
It leaves my skin oily and is not MATTE. It does not have a matte finish and does not last a long time. I have a combination of dry and normal skin. Don't spend $7 bucks on this. Not worth it.
I received this in my UniVoxBox and I can't believe I've never tried it! I usually don't wear liquid foundation because I have oily skin but this is amazing! It controls shine all day and it works well with my skin!
I really enjoy this after first primer and spot concealer then this product finishing with a powder concealer and contour kit. But cheap and definately does the job.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos