8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.88 / 5 based on 4,255 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
I like the medium, matte coverage of this foundation. I apply using my fingers so that it doesn't look caked on. This product is very affordable. Color selection can be difficult to determine the right color though. And it lasts about 4-6 hours
The best part about this product is that it goes on soooo smoothly and right after applying in i don't need to wear a setting powder ! it is very cheap and affordable and you could use it as an everyday foundation !
For the price, this foundation is totally worth it. Nice coverage, good color, soft texture. However, like the girl below me, it is very cakey. I feel like a porcelain doll whenever I am finished applying it.
If you have oily skin, then this foundation will do the trick. It keeps you matte for a good 6-8 hours and your skin looks absolutely flawless! Only downside to this product is the color range. But the price is perfect for such an amazing product
I usually use naked foundation but this work like a charm i loved it cant wait to get the matching powder it is a little tick but if mixed with your moisturizer you will like it too
This will forever be my favorite foundation, I love the way it feels on my face, it doesn't feel cakey or heavy. It's a full coverage foundation so I really like that. And it stays put for 8-10 hours with is great!
I just received this in my vox box, and thankfully didn't have my makeup for the day on yet! Thank gosh because this stuff is great. Good coverage,solid color (matches well!) and I swear it's going to be a staple
This is one of my favorite drug store foundations. It's not hard on the wallet, and it lasts. I wore it outside one day, it started pouring rain, and the makeup stayed on flawlessly. It works well for oily skin.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos