BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

Mia D.
Mia D.
Nicholasville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This didn't make my oily skin any better but it didn't make it any worse either. Some people swear by this and say it's the best there is for a drugstore brand so I guess it depends on the person. I prefer higher end for my foundation until I find one that satisfies all of my criteria. However, if I couldn't afford the HE, I would buy this.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Maryville, TN
I have found that this foundation works well with a moisturizer and/or primer before applying. I applied with a foundation brush and it made my skin look FLAWLESS after finishing with a matte powder. I love it.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my UniVoxBox. The pros? Medium coverage. Covered redness & discoloration very well. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy. Dries matte. The cons? Not good for dry skin, skin with fine lines/wrinkles & definitely not for those with large pores! I'd experiment with application tools to find how it applies best to your skin.
Anita S.
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really thick but I like it when Im counting. Helps hide any redness or scars or bumps.
Kat H.
Kat H.
Honestly my favorite foundations I've ever used. I don't really have that much money so this one is perfect when it comes to needing new foundation. I managed to find the perfect shade for me as well which is always a pain because of how pale I am. I would definitely recommend this product. Very good coverage!!!!! Doesn't feel heavy at all which is always an amazing feeling!!
Mariela S.
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this brand over a year now. I use true beige 203. I could never find something close to my tone and this was it. Since then I haven't found another foundation like this.
Paola T.
Paola T.
MIAMI, FL
This foundation is good, its coverage is average and not so heavy, it keeps the skin matted and regulates the fat of the pores, lasts a few hours if you seal it with a good powder of your preference.
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
Bellflower, CA
It leaves my skin oily and is not MATTE. It does not have a matte finish and does not last a long time. I have a combination of dry and normal skin. Don't spend $7 bucks on this. Not worth it.
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I received this in my UniVoxBox and I can't believe I've never tried it! I usually don't wear liquid foundation because I have oily skin but this is amazing! It controls shine all day and it works well with my skin!
k h.
k h.
I really enjoy this after first primer and spot concealer then this product finishing with a powder concealer and contour kit. But cheap and definately does the job.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.