BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jessica S.
Acworth, GA
For the price, this foundation is totally worth it. Nice coverage, good color, soft texture. However, like the girl below me, it is very cakey. I feel like a porcelain doll whenever I am finished applying it.
Meagan M.
Berea, KY
This will forever be my favorite foundation, I love the way it feels on my face, it doesn't feel cakey or heavy. It's a full coverage foundation so I really like that. And it stays put for 8-10 hours with is great!
Helen L.
I like the medium, matte coverage of this foundation. I apply using my fingers so that it doesn't look caked on. This product is very affordable. Color selection can be difficult to determine the right color though. And it lasts about 4-6 hours
Sydni W.
West Columbia, SC
This is one of my favorite drug store foundations. It's not hard on the wallet, and it lasts. I wore it outside one day, it started pouring rain, and the makeup stayed on flawlessly. It works well for oily skin.
Jozet G.
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
I think thus is a great foundation for a drug store brand. It has full coverage and don't look as if u have a foundation on like some other full coverage foundations.
HELEN J.
The best part about this product is that it goes on soooo smoothly and right after applying in i don't need to wear a setting powder ! it is very cheap and affordable and you could use it as an everyday foundation !
Stephanie B.
This is my absolute favorite foundation. It is full coverage and last all day (when set with a powder) and stays matte! Also, it cost me less than $5!
It works best when applied with a damp beauty blender.
Heather L.
Falls Of Rough, KY
This was the best thing to come from my #univoxbox from influester. It goes on smooth, doesn't feel greasy, dries quick, and blends well. Best of all it gets rid of the shine.
Crystal H.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This makeup is normally what I am using every day until I run out and get a different kind. I do really like this foundation, it doesn't get oily or anything, the only issue I have is having to use so much for all over coverage. Since it is so thick, it doesn't spread over my face very well.
Charity T.
Alton, IL
Great coverage!!! This product is perfect for covering blemishes but not looking like you caked make up on your face! It's not expensive but works like a 40 dollar make up. Wish they sold it in a bigger tube.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.