8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Beth I.
Beth I.
Beaufort, SC
Definitely a holy grail product of mine. It is very smooth it definitely stays matte and i just all around think its amazing.
Aurora V.
Aurora V.
Rialto, CA
I have acne prone skin and oily combo skin this did keep the oil under control and covered up pretty good but it was way too pink for my yellow undertone skin I would have loved it if I could wear it without looking orange.
Staci B.
Staci B.
This is definitely my go-to, everyday foundation. It's not necessarily what I use for a "night on the town", per se.. but I LOVE it for just the typical "every day" wear. It feels so light on my face! I hate heavy, cake-y makeup.. so this is perfect for me!
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
Lutz, FL
RIMMEL's new Stay Matte Foundation is literally the bomb.com, and it's available for under $5 at Walmart. It's a liquid mousse foundation that provides lightweight shine control and amazing, easily blend-able coverage. Stay Matte's light texture feels just like a high-end CC or BB cream, and the smooth formula leaves your skin feeling perfectly matte-- which is an imperative quality for me. I'm Italian; I don't need any extra oil, thank you.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Clarksburg, WV
I love it! I covers up very well, it doesn't feel thick and it doesn't look cakey.
Tayler D.
Tayler D.
I have extremely sensitive skin, so I am constantly breaking out around my chin. (not BAD break outs, just a few small bumps that can be noticeable, so no, I'm not crater faced) This makeup did really well at covering the bumps and making my entire face one tone! I really like the texture, and the fact that it stays on for a long time! I don't see any shine, either, which is awesome!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Rocky Hill, CT
Its been about 2 years since the last time I used a drug store foundation. I find the color match to be really difficult and haven't had the best luck with quality. CVS was running a sale on Rimmel recently (BYGO 50%) and I decided to give this a shot. I am very impressed with it, especially considering it's under $6. It's extremely matte, thick, full coverage but feels great on your skin. The color range is very limited but 105 matches my skin tone well. You need to use a good primer because it does settle into pores and fine lines. You need to make sure you blend it well because it could look cakey (a beauty blender or blending brush is key). I also recommend using a setting spray after applying the foundation because it's almost too matte. Overall it's a great value and a decent foundation option.
Laurie R.
Laurie R.
This foundation has a very thick texture. It says it's a "mousse" but it's more like a very thick cream. It doesn't have the airy texture of a mousse product. The coverage is very good but it's quite hard to blend.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Seaford, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this Rimmel Stay Matte foundation in my UniVoxBox. Upon trying it on, it was the completely WRONG shade for me! Other than that, the coverage of the foundation was really good and it evened out my skin tone. Also, I have super dry skin and it amplified my dry skin even more! I really wanted to like this foundation so much but it's not ideal for my dry skin.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Lexington, KY
This product isn't my first choice. It goes on cakey and flakes if your skin is remotely dry.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.