4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,095 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This is the FIRST basic foundation that has worked AMAZING for me. I had a little trouble matching the foundation in store but with a little bronzer its just right! This product lasts all day and keeps my skin from getting oily. The mousse is perfect in that it doesn't look heavy.
I have a mixture of oily and dry skin. This foundation has been a personal favorite that I've tried. I love how it feels and looks. It stays on for a long time and it has that great matte finish. I use this every day that I wear make up. It's my favorite drugstore foundation that I've found.
Did not like this product at all! Would not blend and I could not find a shade that was close to my skin color.
I like the medium, matte coverage of this foundation. I apply using my fingers so that it doesn't look caked on. This product is very affordable. Color selection can be difficult to determine the right color though. And it lasts about 4-6 hours
I received this in the Univoxbox and it's really nice!!! Just the wrong color for me. If I match to the right color I would use this all the time!
I saw a tweet about this product so I tried it out. I am really satisfied for the price of this product. I have oily skin and it did not clog my pores or make me break out. I use this Monday through Friday, all day. Yes, it will not leave you completely matte throughout the whole day, especially if you have oily skin. (Nothing will leave your face matte if you have oily skin. Sorry, it's the truth.) However, I liked it because the coverage is great and you only need to use a little bit to cover your whole face.
I was hesitant but excited to try this when I received it in my univoxbox, however, when I put it on and tested it for about a week, I decided that I really liked it. My t zone tends to get oily throughout the day and this foundation did a good job with keeping it under control. The only issue that I have is that it oxidized and had more of a warm tone to it. I am on the neutral side but its close enough to pull off.
I have been using this product a lot here lately. It's a hit and a miss. It seems like everyday it applies totally different. It is very thick and does have a great matte effect. You have to be careful to keep from looking Cakey
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review and testing purposes. First off I picked a shade that was too light. However with a powder my skin color I was able to look past that issue. I like the coverage and it's definitely long wearing. The only real downside is that I tend to get dry around my nose and this foundation emphasized the dry patches.
I really enjoy this after first primer and spot concealer then this product finishing with a powder concealer and contour kit. But cheap and definately does the job.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos