4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,154 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love this foundation! It's light and airy on my skin and helps control my oily skin. With other makeup, my skin consistently got oily throughout the day; with this foundation, it controls my oily skin. It's easy to apply and a little bit goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this product to those with oily skin.
Weird texture. Seems like it is too thick. But gives very good coverage and a little goes a long way.
This foundation was so thick it was hard to work with. I couldn't blend it in well and just looked like a layer of thick makeup. Never really melted into my skin. There are a lot of other good drugstore foundations that work better.
I suffer from oily skin, and every foundation that I have tried makes me skin feel nasty all day long. U till I found this one. It goes on so smoothly, covers everything, and lasts all day long!!! Amazing product!!!
I like this foundation, it's full coverage and feels fine. I do have to say I probably will keep searching for a better one since this doesn't compare to my usual drug store foundation.
If I had bought the right shade, I would have been using this EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. It works so good and it's so cool and refreshing. It feels like nothing is on your face at all. I bought this for three bucks at job lot.
This is a good matte foundation which worked well for me even with dry skin. I don't think I chose the right shade as it foes seem to make my skin look dull. Otherwise its a great product and I would but in another shade. Did cling to dry patched but not too bad
This is terrible if you have combo/dry skin. Mine looked so patchy when I applied if and it was a nightmare to blend out. It does offer a nice amount of coverage though so I use if as more of a concealer than a foundation. If you have oily skin, this would probably be great.
I use this foundation all the time. It is great for oily skin, and it has a very matte finish. It is so inexpensive if you are someone who is on a budget. I highly recommend this to other people!!
I 've been using this Liquid Mousse for a couple of months and it's really good, my skin is not greasy adn the feel is so soft. You don't need to apply to much of the product it's easily apply with a brush, it stays mostly part of the day it's really great for a medium coverage mousse. You should try it.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos