8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was getting ready for work and school on Monday morning when I decided to give the makeup in my #UniVoxBox a try. The first thing I grabbed and was excited to use was Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation. I got mine from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes and they even gave me the correct shade. I was eager to try and I am glad I got it. The foundation is so light and really is a mousse. It goes on easily blends well and really covers. However, what really made me happy is that it was matte just like it said it would be. Rimmel London really delivered a great foundation! I tend to get shine in my T-Zone and this matte all day! Even after working, going to class and the gym my skin looked flawless! Not a blemish was revealed after a long 16 hour day! I must say that RIMMEL LONDON STAY MATTE LIQUID MOUSSE FOUNDATION GETS A 5 $$$$$ FROM ME FOR ITS ABILITY TO COVER FLAWS, CONTROL SHINE AND FEEL LIKE NOTHING IS ON YOUR FACE FOR 16 HOURS! I made the #StayMatteSwitch and this is a permanent staple in my Beauty Bag!
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Birch River, WV
I wasn't a fan of this at all. I had high hopes and was let down. The stay matte primer is decent, but not his foundation.
Gina K.
Gina K.
Slatington, PA
Unfortunately, this foundation was a no go for me. I will start by saying that I am very experienced at applying my makeup, but not matter what I did, this foundation looked "cakey" on my face. It felt very heavy on my face and it also gave my skin an almost orange tint. However, the matte finish is beautiful and it did last all day! Unfortunately this one just didn't fly with my body chemistry and skin tone/type.
Thania E.
Thania E.
Love this for everyday! It's lightweight and looks extremely smooth while covering imperfections fully. Best if applied with a wet sponge or kabuki brush.
Adrian P.
Adrian P.
I use this everyday. It's great for oily skin. It's totally a matte finish and there are a ton of colors to choose from. I love it.
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
I purchased this because it was cheap and new i loved the coverage but for my normal color i always get it ivory and it was a little to light but for a cheap price it was still really good!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Wilmette, IL
Love the texture, not super liquid-y or super thick.. Goes on smooth but is very easy to cake on. Stayed on all night for me!! I wish that the shade in my vox box match my skin, but I paired it with some powder I had laying around and it held up just fine.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Bremerton, WA
Great price for a great matte finish. It covers beautifully and covers redness well.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Nacogdoches, TX
I bought this product initially because of the light color and the thickness of the foundation. When i got home i was happy to see that the foundation was light enough for my skin, as many foundations are not. Then next i applied the product and noticed it has very good coverage, but because i have dry skin it looked somewhat flaky. The next day i used a primer and moisturizer before putting on the foundation, and found it to sit a lot better. While wearing this foundation i got countless compliments on how nice my skin looked. I hope this review helps.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Lake worth , FL
I loved this product! I received it complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and now it's the only foundation I use. It truly mattifies your face and lasts all day long! The product also really stretches so I'm not buying foundation as often. Love this stuff!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.