BY RIMMEL LONDON #94 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Christina G.
Pass Chris, MS
I love this foundation! It's light and airy on my skin and helps control my oily skin. With other makeup, my skin consistently got oily throughout the day; with this foundation, it controls my oily skin. It's easy to apply and a little bit goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this product to those with oily skin.
Valentina I.
Arlington Hts, IL
Weird texture. Seems like it is too thick. But gives very good coverage and a little goes a long way.
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation was so thick it was hard to work with. I couldn't blend it in well and just looked like a layer of thick makeup. Never really melted into my skin. There are a lot of other good drugstore foundations that work better.
sarah m.
CABOT, AR
I suffer from oily skin, and every foundation that I have tried makes me skin feel nasty all day long. U till I found this one. It goes on so smoothly, covers everything, and lasts all day long!!! Amazing product!!!
Alexzia M.
I like this foundation, it's full coverage and feels fine. I do have to say I probably will keep searching for a better one since this doesn't compare to my usual drug store foundation.
Avery M.
Pascoag, RI
If I had bought the right shade, I would have been using this EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. It works so good and it's so cool and refreshing. It feels like nothing is on your face at all. I bought this for three bucks at job lot.
Maya M.
This is a good matte foundation which worked well for me even with dry skin. I don't think I chose the right shade as it foes seem to make my skin look dull. Otherwise its a great product and I would but in another shade. Did cling to dry patched but not too bad
Julie A.
Heber City, UT
This is terrible if you have combo/dry skin. Mine looked so patchy when I applied if and it was a nightmare to blend out. It does offer a nice amount of coverage though so I use if as more of a concealer than a foundation. If you have oily skin, this would probably be great.
Mary S.
I use this foundation all the time. It is great for oily skin, and it has a very matte finish. It is so inexpensive if you are someone who is on a budget. I highly recommend this to other people!!
Geraldine F.
I 've been using this Liquid Mousse for a couple of months and it's really good, my skin is not greasy adn the feel is so soft. You don't need to apply to much of the product it's easily apply with a brush, it stays mostly part of the day it's really great for a medium coverage mousse. You should try it.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.