4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,154 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 203 True Beige
Is a good foundation to use every day if you have oily sor combo skin type , has medium to full coverage , is super matte , but be carefull if you use to much you probably gonna look cakey , it last 4 to 5 hours perfectly and then starts to fade a bit but is a great product cause is cheap and it works , i do not recommend this if you have dry skin
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Four the price its good but could be better. Its matte but not for oily skin. Or hot summer days. Tried with matching primer and it helped but felt so cakey
Works well and has good coverage. It really helps keep the oil at bay, and lasts all day on my face. I would definitely recommend this product.
As someone who has worked in cosmetics for a long time I can honestly say that this stuff is absolute junk - it clings to dry patches and the ingredients are terrible. A definitely no-buy for anyone that wants to look natural.
Good quality for the price. Light weight but foundation will be cakey if you do not prime before hand.
This is honestly one of the worst foundations I have ever used. It was chunky and extremely hard to apply. It also had a horrible transfer. It wasn't full coverage at all although with how heavy it felt, I thought that it would be.
I really like how this product feels. Very smooth and does have a matte finish. However, since I ordered this product through my univoxbox from influenster, I did not receive the right tone. I would try this product by purchasing it.
This foundation is great! It evenly covers skin and leaves that matte look to it. You barely have to use any to get good coverage. I use about the size of a pearl and it is plenty for me.
I am a huge makeup collector... i also do make overs as a hobbie and i got to say since rimmel came out my job has gotten easier. i ONLY use rimmel eyeliner and mascara it is truly the best. there liner never smears and the mascara never flakes... now the foundation is awesome it goes on smooth never leaves lines and looks fresh all day long. i would suggest this to anyone
I LOVE this foundation! It keeps me very matte for a really long time and it make me look flawless. Sand is the perfect match for my skin tone. It looks like skin and it never goes cakey on me. It's easy to blend and it has medium to full coverage.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos