BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Brianna B.
Cleveland, TN
I like this product pretty good. I have semi oily skin and it has a pretty good coverage and a matte finish. It stays on all day, however, it did start to break me out after a couple of times of use.
Tia B.
Kansas City
Review for: Other more...
Great product if you love matte, airbrushed skin. I prefer matte skin over dewy skin so I enjoyed this product. One of the only "matte" drugstore products I've tried that is truly matte.
Madi H.
Meridian, ID
Its been really hard to find a foundation that was light enough for my skin tone and had a matte finish, but now I found this and I LOVE IT. it has a thick consistency for full coverage
Sydney T.
Mt Pleasant, NC
I got this stuff in my VoxBox and used it for my sisters wedding this past weekend. I loved it. It gave me a smooth even look and made the pictures turn out great.
Nina C.
Piscataway, NJ
Did not work well with my combination skin. I was so excited to try this out when I bought it at my drugstore, but unfortunately I did not like the way it sat on my skin. My skin looked blotchy in some areas, and overall did not give me a natural finish. Instead I felt it was super cakey and hard to blend.
Ashley C.
Salina, KS
I actually just bought this a week ago just to try and I am really impressed on how light the foundation is and how well it covers. It doesn't make my face oily like some foundations do.
Jessica S.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
My favorite foundation. It gives full coverage with a lightweight feel, thanks to the mousse consistency. I always repurchase this particular foundation for everyday use.
Pauline D.
Love this BB Cream. I love the matte finish this cream has ! The perfect way to use it is with a beauty blender ! It is really light on your skin but hide all the imperfections !!!
Gioconda P.
Doral, FL
I like the coverage and the price. But I don't like that it feels a little bit too thick, maybe that's just me... I'm not sure if I would buy it again, sorry Rimmel
megan Y.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I do love that it sticks to its word and is a matte finish but I don't feel it is a full coverage all day foundation. It does blend well but I have to touch up at least 2-3 times a day. I have normal to oily skin though!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.