4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,988 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Honestly my favorite foundations I've ever used. I don't really have that much money so this one is perfect when it comes to needing new foundation. I managed to find the perfect shade for me as well which is always a pain because of how pale I am. I would definitely recommend this product. Very good coverage!!!!! Doesn't feel heavy at all which is always an amazing feeling!!
Been using this brand over a year now. I use true beige 203. I could never find something close to my tone and this was it. Since then I haven't found another foundation like this.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I'm so glad that I did! My skin tends to get very oily around my nose, on my forehead, and on my chin by the end of the day normally. With this foundation, I haven't had any shine by the end of the work day; I love it! It goes on so smooth and evens out my skin tone. It has a very unique, smooth, light texture and is very comfortable to wear. I can't speak for other skin types, but for me and my oily complexion, this product is amazing. I will def. be switching over to this product as my daily foundation.
I have incredibly fair/pale skin so it's very hard to match the color perfectly, so the shade wasn't a good match. Aside from that, this product made my skin break out!
NEVER using this again.
NEVER using this again.
It is a matte foundation only wished it didn't accentuate my pores one layer for my skin is most like a full coverage it feels a little hydrating a little greasy the shade looks a little darker than my skin but seems it does match well blended to my neck looks natural to me
honestly, the shades offered for this foundation really suck! However, I still tried to work with it, and tried to like it, but it just isn't for me. Which is why, I eventually ended up trashing it!
I wear this everyday, it is so easy to apply. The coverage is average, not too heavy and I like how light it feels on my skin. I have very dry skin and it doesn't dry me out at all! The color looks too light when I first put it on but after about 5 minutes it looks perfect, I have the light shade.
I am in love with this foundation, the color I received in my univoxbox was a shade lighter than I'm used to but I love the color and feel on me! I'm thinking about staying with Rimmel! The feel is so light compared to other foundations I've tried and it looks really natural!
I really like this stuff. I got like a one use foil packet of it and once I used it, I knew I had to get the real thing. It's a mousse but it's not heavy and you don't feel like you're wearing a lot of makeup. It was a beautiful satin finish. It's not Matte, but it's not dewey. I highly recommend.
This product was okay. I have dry skin and it seemed to dry it out even more. I've heard it works great for oily skinned people. I couldn't get it evenly blended and it ended up looking a little blotchy one me.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos