8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Kat H.
Kat H.
Honestly my favorite foundations I've ever used. I don't really have that much money so this one is perfect when it comes to needing new foundation. I managed to find the perfect shade for me as well which is always a pain because of how pale I am. I would definitely recommend this product. Very good coverage!!!!! Doesn't feel heavy at all which is always an amazing feeling!!
Mariela S.
Mariela S.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this brand over a year now. I use true beige 203. I could never find something close to my tone and this was it. Since then I haven't found another foundation like this.
Deena K.
Deena K.
Thomaston, ME
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I'm so glad that I did! My skin tends to get very oily around my nose, on my forehead, and on my chin by the end of the day normally. With this foundation, I haven't had any shine by the end of the work day; I love it! It goes on so smooth and evens out my skin tone. It has a very unique, smooth, light texture and is very comfortable to wear. I can't speak for other skin types, but for me and my oily complexion, this product is amazing. I will def. be switching over to this product as my daily foundation.
Angel H.
Angel H.
Salem, NH
I have incredibly fair/pale skin so it's very hard to match the color perfectly, so the shade wasn't a good match. Aside from that, this product made my skin break out!

NEVER using this again.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Denver, CO
It is a matte foundation only wished it didn't accentuate my pores one layer for my skin is most like a full coverage it feels a little hydrating a little greasy the shade looks a little darker than my skin but seems it does match well blended to my neck looks natural to me
Sybil W.
Sybil W.
La Place, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
honestly, the shades offered for this foundation really suck! However, I still tried to work with it, and tried to like it, but it just isn't for me. Which is why, I eventually ended up trashing it!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
El Paso, TX
I wear this everyday, it is so easy to apply. The coverage is average, not too heavy and I like how light it feels on my skin. I have very dry skin and it doesn't dry me out at all! The color looks too light when I first put it on but after about 5 minutes it looks perfect, I have the light shade.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this foundation, the color I received in my univoxbox was a shade lighter than I'm used to but I love the color and feel on me! I'm thinking about staying with Rimmel! The feel is so light compared to other foundations I've tried and it looks really natural!
Brigid S.
Brigid S.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this stuff. I got like a one use foil packet of it and once I used it, I knew I had to get the real thing. It's a mousse but it's not heavy and you don't feel like you're wearing a lot of makeup. It was a beautiful satin finish. It's not Matte, but it's not dewey. I highly recommend.
Breana I.
Breana I.
Loami, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was okay. I have dry skin and it seemed to dry it out even more. I've heard it works great for oily skinned people. I couldn't get it evenly blended and it ended up looking a little blotchy one me.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.