BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Leanne L.
Franklin, VT
Review for: 203 True Beige
I use this Rimmel stay matte liquid mousse foundation, on a day to day basis I use this foundation when I'm not using others. It's lasts all day, it's affordable and I definitely recommend this to people that have oily skin. It feels and looks amazing.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Review for: 203 True Beige
For the price this foundation provides pretty good coverage and is long lasting.
Angel H.
Review for: 203 True Beige
Really good coverage for the price, color is just not the best for me. Great day to day go to
Berenice Q.
Murray, UT
Review for: 203 True Beige
EXCELLENT foundation for the winter. Not so great in the summer. When my face got sweaty the makeup would crease everywhere! But in the winter it does offer amazing coverage. I didn't even have to apply concealer just primer then this foundation. it was like magic! would definitely recommend it.
Erin B.
University Park, PA
Review for: 203 True Beige
This foundation has the consistency of a concealer. Its defiantly full coverage and leaves your skin shine free. I would recommend getting it in the season you feel you need more coverage, for me that's winter. Although its a small package, a little does go along way so you do get your moneys worth!
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
Review for: 203 True Beige
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations. The consistency of it is wonderful and it is definitely full coverage. How matte it is depends a little on your skin, as well as application. I would recommend a setting powder for best results.
Adriana C.
I was a bit scared to use it but I'm so glad I did. It's so smooth and light and doesn't leave your face shiny like other foundations. Blends well. I loved it!
I received this complimentary from Influesnter.
Review for: 203 True Beige
Cheap and cheerful and so great because it comes in a shade that's finally light enough! Really light and fluffy almost on the skin and would recommend!
Morgan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 203 True Beige
This was a foundation that I just bought because I ran out of my normal one and I ended up really liking it, especially for the price! This is a great foundation for me during the summer when my skin is oily because it really does keep me matte.
Marie J.
Commack, NY
Review for: 203 True Beige
Thought I liked this foundation at first - It applied ok but as the day wore on, it looked oily and caked on despite the claim in its name. I won't purchase it again.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.