BY RIMMEL LONDON

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
A very good makeup
foundation for oily skin, as it has a silk finish, has good durability
and is not heavy at all, however most of its colors are with pink
subtone and really need colors with yellow subtones, is
The only thing I do not like about this makeup base...
Elizabeth L.
West Chicago , Il
Honestly I used this when it first came out and didn't have a good range of colors. I got beige and the next darker shade but neither fit my skin correctly. It dried out my face and looked cakey. I haven't used it since and don't think I will.
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain more...
This isn't my favorite foundation, I think that the shade range is way off. The lightest shade was too orange for me to wear. That being said when I'm a little darker it matches better but it doesn't last more than a few hours on my skin. It's caked up in the corners of my nose and broke up on my forehead. Overall: It's cakey and way too heavy.
Ellie M.
This foundation offers great coverage, ill give it that. However, i hate the finished product. The consistency is way too thick & fake looking. Can get cakey very quickly. This foundation also offers little shades to choose from. Rec for oily skin people only. Rimmel has a couple other foundations that i LOVE, but this foundation is a miss.
Sung-Bae S.
Las Vegas
Review for: Other more...
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! It's great ecspecially if you have oily skin the application is great and it really conceals and hydrates your skin causing less acne and a less heavy feeling application.The only thing I dislike about the foundation is the packaging, I would enjoy it better if it was in more of pump, It would be way more efficent.
Kasie P.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain more...
This foundation is just average for me. It covers pretty well with medium to full. It is a whipped formula so it has a pretty thick texture and it also feels heavy on the skin. I actually haven't played with this a whole lot but I probably will once it isn't so hot out. I don't want to make my face feel super heavy when it is already warm.
Cecilia H.
Kingsland, GA
Hands down best full coverage drug store foundation I've tried so far ! It creates such a natural yet flawless coverage on my skin. My skin does get oily once I've had it in for a few hours but if you set it afterwards you can avoid that. The price is right at $5 , so you can experiment with shades . This will always be in my makeup bag !
Cynthia H.
Iaeger, WV
Since my skin is oily, I always look for matte foundation and powders. I overlooked this one for a long time because it is so cheap to purchase, but I am so glad I finally gave it a chance. I use both the foundation and pressed powder every single day and it really does stay matte! Add a great primer and setting spray and you are good to go!
Alexa K.
mooresville, NC
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! It's a great dupe for Kat Von D's lock-it foundation. It's very thick and creamy and covers mostly anything. I wish it lasted longer on my oily skin, but some concealer and the right primer will definitely help keep it on and help with the coverage. Great drugstore foundation.
Michelle G.
MISSION, TX
It is very hard to find the right foundation for my skin type and this one was perfect. I will not change it for any other. It's perfect for my oily skin/ combination skin. I am complete with this one right here and recommend it to all us females who struggle in finding something for our crazy skin type. Lol 😍😘
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.