BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Morgan H.
I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I have really oily skin and this foundation is so thick and creamy it keeps me matte for hours. It can become a bit heavy and cakey and I would not recommend applying it with a beauty blender but it is great for weddings or events you know can get a little sweaty or will be lasting all evening.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
After trying numerous high end foundations and not being 100% satisfied I decided I would try a drugstore product. This foundation is matte and easy to find the right color but its so thick. I was not happy with the product. The first time I wore it someone told me it looked horrible and looked like it was just plastered on my face because of the consistency. I applied it with a beauty blender and also tried a normal foundation brush. It felt so heavy on my face but for $4.99 I think that is what you should expect. I am giving this a two star rating for the low price and because it was easy to find the right color for my skin tone.
Cindy G.
Bolingbrook, IL
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this matte foundation as it is perfect for my combination skin. Being matte I do not need powder.
Wendy M.
Helena, AL
Review for: Natural Beige 400
It was a little to thick for me when though I have oily skin. I would not recommend this product
Emma W.
Phippsburg, ME
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This wasn't great but it wasn't horrible. It oxidized on me pretty badly but gave decent coverage.
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This is very heavy and clogs up pore . It's doesn't have good coverage but it goes on easily and doesn't have a bad smell or texture . It's good for sensitive skin as well .
Melissa M.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
A little goes a long way with this foundation. Perfectly evens out my skin tone. My only complaint would be that the coverage doesn't stay consistent throughout the day.
Sasha C.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Has good coverage and does not make my skin greasy and shiny like I have experienced with other products in the past
Brittany F.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This has been my new go to foundation no matter the season but esp in summer . Keeps me matte all day . Easy to apply with fingers , damp sponge or brush . At such an affordable price def a must have !
Emily B.
Kemp, TX
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Best drug store foundation that I have found so far. It goes on so smoothly and it stays put, even in high humidity.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.