BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Sydney T.
Mt Pleasant, NC
I got this stuff in my VoxBox and used it for my sisters wedding this past weekend. I loved it. It gave me a smooth even look and made the pictures turn out great.
Sheena D.
Baraga, MI
Seriously does WONDERS! I love this foundation. Its in a nice cream form and stays all day even though I tend to have oily skin. Recommend this to anyone looking for a flawless matte look
Tia B.
Kansas City
Review for: Other more...
Great product if you love matte, airbrushed skin. I prefer matte skin over dewy skin so I enjoyed this product. One of the only "matte" drugstore products I've tried that is truly matte.
Michelle M.
Sacramento, CA
This is the best foundation I have found so far ! It was the first that actually suited me well. Works great for me and isn't very expensive. Doesn't look too Cakey
Claudia G.
Lincoln, NE
This foundation is perfect for oily skin people, it has a full coverage and it does not feel heavy if apply correctly. The price is absolutely cheap for such an amazing foundation. It keeps me matte for at least 6hrs before I have to bloat or powder my face, I love it and I will keep buy this foundation.
Irina P.
Recommended this foundation to my niece and she absolutely loved it... Really worked for her..!
I recommend using a primer under the foundation it does tend to move and get patchy..
Touch up a couple times a day so 7/10..
Sarah A.
Luray, VA
I love this stuff. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it's really thick. It's super long lasting and the coverage is amazing. Definitely a full coverage. I always get compliments on my complexion when I'm wearing it!
Chavella K.
Dwale, KY
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
His is hands down my favorite foundation I have ever tried! It's super full coverage and lasts on me all day. It's also very matte which is one thing I look for in my foundations and for less than 5$!! You can't beat it.
Ashley C.
Salina, KS
I actually just bought this a week ago just to try and I am really impressed on how light the foundation is and how well it covers. It doesn't make my face oily like some foundations do.
Mina A.
I had purchased this product falling into the hype of how amazing it was and how well it work but I was unpleasantly disappointed. It applys to be ashy, cakey and it definitely does not give the desired flawless finish I was looking for. Another con is that there are not many color options to choose from.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.