BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Kate A.
Columbus, OH
I'm really impressed with this foundation. It really does have a matte finish, and for me, it matched my skin tone very well. It blends nicely and provides full coverage.
Sara R.
Carthage, TX
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Love. Love. LOVE. Such an awesome deal. It has great coverage for only a fraction of the cost of other make-up. Keeps skin matte. Full coverage without looking "caked on"
Stephanie K.
Tampa, FL
In love with this product! I cannot stress how stunning the coverage is. Most foundations I am running out of within a week or two but this spreads so lovely on your skin
lauren b.
Santa Paula, CA
I have combo oily skin and I LOVE this foundation. I've tried so many foundations (including high end products) that claim to be long wear matte finishes and none have worked as well for me as this product. Great coverage (covers redness, bumps, uneven skin tone) and wear time, it really lasts all day and stays matte.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
I love this mouuse foundation! so lightweight, doesn't have a funny smell. can barely tell i have anything on and it covers every blemish so well. cant wait to buy my own
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: 203 True Beige
You can't beat this product for the price! It gives nice coverage but is probably better for night and during the winter. In the summertime and during the day, it's a little heavy. For the low price and coverage, I give it 5 stars.
Jennifer W.
Mesa, AZ
Perfect for people with oily skin. Takes away the shine and feels light on your face. If you have dry patches I suggest using lotion before hand, this product will get in the creases of the dry patch and make it more noticeable.
Riley M.
Centralia, WA
Not very good. Way too matte and looks super cakey and unnatural on my skin. Feels light and smooth to the touch but doesn't blend well on face, no matter what I use! :(
Tanya D.
Brockton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this foundation. It has medium to full coverage and blends great. They staying power is awesome (for me personally) For $5.00 (est) you really can't beat it. I actually tried higher end matte foundations and preferred this.
Kaitlyn H.
Lake worth , FL
I loved this product! I received it complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and now it's the only foundation I use. It truly mattifies your face and lasts all day long! The product also really stretches so I'm not buying foundation as often. Love this stuff!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.