8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,219 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I actually just bought this a week ago just to try and I am really impressed on how light the foundation is and how well it covers. It doesn't make my face oily like some foundations do.
Did not work well with my combination skin. I was so excited to try this out when I bought it at my drugstore, but unfortunately I did not like the way it sat on my skin. My skin looked blotchy in some areas, and overall did not give me a natural finish. Instead I felt it was super cakey and hard to blend.
Love this stuff. I do see myself powdering a little more than usual but for a $5 foundation I'm not complaining. If you're ever in need of a cheap foundation this is it. By far one of my favorite drug store foundations!
I had purchased this product falling into the hype of how amazing it was and how well it work but I was unpleasantly disappointed. It applys to be ashy, cakey and it definitely does not give the desired flawless finish I was looking for. Another con is that there are not many color options to choose from.
Its been really hard to find a foundation that was light enough for my skin tone and had a matte finish, but now I found this and I LOVE IT. it has a thick consistency for full coverage
I'm not sure I like this foundation. It has an interesting mousse consistency, but always look thick and cakey on my face because of that consistency. I don't know if there is a very to make this foundation look natural.
Stay Matte is a great full coverage product. I really do like it for that reason, but for my day-to-day look, I prefer something light. However, if you want a full coverage look - without a heavy feeling! - this is great.
This foundation is perfect for oily skin people, it has a full coverage and it does not feel heavy if apply correctly. The price is absolutely cheap for such an amazing foundation. It keeps me matte for at least 6hrs before I have to bloat or powder my face, I love it and I will keep buy this foundation.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos