The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,980 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I really enjoy this after first primer and spot concealer then this product finishing with a powder concealer and contour kit. But cheap and definately does the job.
I received this product free from the influenster UniBox and I love this foundation. It matches my skin perfect, stays on, and I can't even tell I have it on. I will definitely buy this from now on.
For the price, this foundation is totally worth it. Nice coverage, good color, soft texture. However, like the girl below me, it is very cakey. I feel like a porcelain doll whenever I am finished applying it.
Very hard to match your color with this. Okay for oily skin but very very difficult to apply. The staying power is also not that great. It's hard to stray from the cakey coverage it offers.
This foundation is very think and cakey looking on the face and turns orange.
I purchased this foundation a couple months ago and let me tell you for not so high end of makeup this stuff is great! The tube lasted a couple months which is awesome for using it everyday! It makes my skin look clear, fresh... it doesn't make my face itch , this is a first because every other foundation i have tried made my face itch. I will keep using this product I use the sand color. Please try this product!
I received this in my #univoxbox it blends very well the color matches great, and I have started to use it every day and I love it
Although I loved the look I achieved with this foundation, after using it for about a week I noticed my skin started breaking out and my pores started looking larger. I applied the product with my finger tips and it went on very easily and smoothly. I would highly recommend using a moisturizer underneath this product because it is very drying and does not give any moisturizing benefits. I tried both and liked the look a lot more after using a moisturizer underneath. Although I probably won't use this product daily, it is a nice thing to keep in your make up bag for those nights that you might need a little more coverage or you might be needing a longer matte wear. I wore it to our Nursing School Gala and my make up looked great by the end of the night! I also tried this out for my 12 hour night shifts at the hospital and in the morning I was still matte!
My favorite drug store foundation BY FAR! BUTTTTTTTTTT, a tip to you ladies... a lot of people are complaining that it is too thick and causes them to break out. You really do only need a small amount. I only use a pea size, and I have acne, so it gives me full coverage! Use a primer, and then a small amount of the foundation, and you will see that it gives you a flawless look! (:
I always seem to have a hard time finding a foundation that I love and that matches my skin tone. This foundation is the perfect fit for me and keeps me matte all day long! I will for sure be purchasing this in the stores!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos