BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Ashley C.
Salina, KS
I actually just bought this a week ago just to try and I am really impressed on how light the foundation is and how well it covers. It doesn't make my face oily like some foundations do.
Kristin H.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I have tried tons of expensive foundations and while they are good they are also expensive. This foundation is very inexpensive and honestly just as good! I have oily skin and this foundation is perfect and last all day.
Nina C.
Piscataway, NJ
Did not work well with my combination skin. I was so excited to try this out when I bought it at my drugstore, but unfortunately I did not like the way it sat on my skin. My skin looked blotchy in some areas, and overall did not give me a natural finish. Instead I felt it was super cakey and hard to blend.
Libby M.
Love this stuff. I do see myself powdering a little more than usual but for a $5 foundation I'm not complaining. If you're ever in need of a cheap foundation this is it. By far one of my favorite drug store foundations!
Mina A.
I had purchased this product falling into the hype of how amazing it was and how well it work but I was unpleasantly disappointed. It applys to be ashy, cakey and it definitely does not give the desired flawless finish I was looking for. Another con is that there are not many color options to choose from.
Madi H.
Meridian, ID
Its been really hard to find a foundation that was light enough for my skin tone and had a matte finish, but now I found this and I LOVE IT. it has a thick consistency for full coverage
Kaitlin D.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm not sure I like this foundation. It has an interesting mousse consistency, but always look thick and cakey on my face because of that consistency. I don't know if there is a very to make this foundation look natural.
Jessica S.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
My favorite foundation. It gives full coverage with a lightweight feel, thanks to the mousse consistency. I always repurchase this particular foundation for everyday use.
Grace R.
Washington, DC
Stay Matte is a great full coverage product. I really do like it for that reason, but for my day-to-day look, I prefer something light. However, if you want a full coverage look - without a heavy feeling! - this is great.
Claudia G.
Lincoln, NE
This foundation is perfect for oily skin people, it has a full coverage and it does not feel heavy if apply correctly. The price is absolutely cheap for such an amazing foundation. It keeps me matte for at least 6hrs before I have to bloat or powder my face, I love it and I will keep buy this foundation.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.